FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry its bit much for fab but need some advise. I meet a local girl off here about 1 month ago after meet she said sorry we cant meet again because shes getting back with her ex,

so come to this morning. She gets back in touch saying she made a mistake and loves me. I say sorry ive moved on. all day ive just had abusive message. Shes going to get me knocked out, shes buying pills to top herself, shes pregnant. Shes d*unk and going to jump in the canal. I just dont know what to do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don't reply at all as that will give her more reason to message you.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

It's tough but you just have to ignore her TOTALLY. Block her where you can and ignore everything else.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It is difficult. Assuming you parted on good terms and you have been polite but firm in your saying that you don't want to see her then I think you have no choice but to ignore her. If you think you may have led her to expect something from you then speak to her and make it clearer that life has changed and suggest she gets some help and tell her that all further communication will be ignored and threats will be reported to the police.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK ive been threatened by a guy that he was gonna publish fotos from my profile coz he thot we were bad mouthing him (which we weren't) it was his ex. Just block n try to ignore

» Add a new message to this topic