FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mental health weekend

Mental health weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So with it being Friday today some people class it as the start of the weekend, of course everyone can be different. Got to remember that people are down every single day sometimes people don't think they're worth anything sometimes think that they shouldn't even be here anymore. Back in the day I did videos about mental health and got told many times they shouldn't be on a platform like this. My profile has always been set for anyone just send me a message some people took it upon themselves thinking they can message me and give me some BS messages and some people thought that they could try it on with me ( women by all means knock on ha ) on a serious note people do say it is easier to talk and that's why I'm still an open ear...

And yes this should not be on a platform like this but that's just the way I am we all want a bit of cheeky cheeky we all want a bit of fun fun fun fun fun but class me as someone different

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

talking to a complete stranger even by text, can be a great help to someone's wellbeing,

everybody must remember, it's OK not to be OK,

and complete stranger can become really good friends

"talking to a complete stranger even by text, can be a great help to someone's wellbeing,

everybody must remember, it's OK not to be OK,

and complete stranger can become really good friends

"

This!

I've made friends on here that are friends for life and I couldn't do without now.

I think it’s a definite turn off but then just don’t involve yourself - it’s not like it’s ever more than the odd thread. Anyone (I guess only F because of filters) can talk to me whenever and ill probably end up messaging daily if I have to, I had an older profile and talked someone through to therapy I wish I remember her username. She was saying in cams while d*unk how she had been treated and guys were telling her to get her tits out

» Add a new message to this topic