FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I the only woman who..

Am I the only woman who..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Doesn't like dresses?..they don't suit me anyway..I have always been a bit of a Tom boy dress wise jeans or jeggings everyday even when on a night out..I don't get fake nails or very high heels either,but still feel feminine...

I wear make up when I go out but it's not over the top..

Each to their own though..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. "her" doesn't like dresses either but she looks fucking good in them. I'm sure you do too.

Hips, add, legs. Come on!

Good for you sexy too

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Doesn't like dresses?..they don't suit me anyway..I have always been a bit of a Tom boy dress wise jeans or jeggings everyday even when on a night out..I don't get fake nails or very high heels either,but still feel feminine...

"

I'm the same. Feel very self conscious in a dress. Very few suit me. Love heels in the bedroom as walking in them is excruciating. Happiest in jeans and trainers.

I do like my nails done though. But then it saves time filing and polishing them myself and no chipping.

"Doesn't like dresses?..they don't suit me anyway..I have always been a bit of a Tom boy dress wise jeans or jeggings everyday even when on a night out..I don't get fake nails or very high heels either,but still feel feminine...

"

You're not alone. My partner is very similar, and almost never wears a dress. Jeans and trainers or small heel boots are her thing.

She still manages to pull off looking mega feminine with just a touch of make up and a sashaying of the hips when she walks

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You're not alone. My partner is very similar, and almost never wears a dress. Jeans and trainers or small heel boots are her thing.

She still manages to pull off looking mega feminine with just a touch of make up and a sashaying of the hips when she walks "

^ This is me too^

I don't wear dresses much either, only when I'm out out. I have more pjs than going out clothes and I that's the way I like it.. aha aha.

Im the opposite to this and actually only wear dresses or occasionally leggings with a long top. I only own one pair of trousers and a few cropped summer ones and haven't worn jeans for at least 8 years.

By *issVanillaWoman  over a year ago

I don't really wear dresses or skirts either.. I hate my legs, sometimes I wear one with black tights & boots but wouldn't go out with bare legs & heels..

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I have certainly had partners in the past for whom this was the case. They simply weren't comfortable in them, and it showed.

That's okay – there's a lot of male-coded clothing I find uncomfortable to wear too, so it was understandable.

On the other hand, I always desire what I don't have, so in natural response I found myself craving very feminine women who live in dresses and heels. Can't win!

Mrs here is the same, really not keen on dresses at all.

She has a couple of them for special occasions but feels she doesn't look good wearing one, yet she really does.

Hoodies and joggers all the way!!

"Hoodies and joggers all the way!!"

And maybe one white dress.

"Hoodies and joggers all the way!!

And maybe one white dress. "

Special occasions only.

"Hoodies and joggers all the way!!

And maybe one white dress.

Special occasions only."

First time I’ve been called that.

I mostly wear dresses for special occasions and work. Finding a style that suits you is the key.

» Add a new message to this topic