FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worst meet ever

Worst meet ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omorebull OP   Couple  over a year ago

gateshead

No names..no call-outs. Just a description of the worst meet you’ve ever had. Ours was a short notice meet…both turned up. Guy opens the door, lets us in. His partner sat on the sofa in mini skirt and stockings, sobbing. We sit down, ask if she’s ok. He says “take no notice of her, she’ll come round” . We get up immediately and say “No…this isn’t for us” and make for the door. In the hall, he begs J to just wank him off. When she tells him no, he asks me. I marked his card and told him if he thinks about getting handy with his partner then we know his address (I’m a big lad…lovely natured til I’m not!)

Their ad came down that evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leanandkeenMan  over a year ago

gateshead

That’s awful it’s like mental torture and clearly against her will all in one. I’m a Gateshead lad as well so could even be local to me

"No names..no call-outs. Just a description of the worst meet you’ve ever had. Ours was a short notice meet…both turned up. Guy opens the door, lets us in. His partner sat on the sofa in mini skirt and stockings, sobbing. We sit down, ask if she’s ok. He says “take no notice of her, she’ll come round” . We get up immediately and say “No…this isn’t for us” and make for the door. In the hall, he begs J to just wank him off. When she tells him no, he asks me. I marked his card and told him if he thinks about getting handy with his partner then we know his address (I’m a big lad…lovely natured til I’m not!)

Their ad came down that evening."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They know who they are.

"They know who they are."

Apologies. I haven't had a meet since.

"No names..no call-outs. Just a description of the worst meet you’ve ever had. Ours was a short notice meet…both turned up. Guy opens the door, lets us in. His partner sat on the sofa in mini skirt and stockings, sobbing. We sit down, ask if she’s ok. He says “take no notice of her, she’ll come round” . We get up immediately and say “No…this isn’t for us” and make for the door. In the hall, he begs J to just wank him off. When she tells him no, he asks me. I marked his card and told him if he thinks about getting handy with his partner then we know his address (I’m a big lad…lovely natured til I’m not!)

Holy cow! What an absolute c**t!

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

What the absolute fuck

By *atch0101Man  over a year ago

Here

That is just f**king grim

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

You're a nicer bloke than me, mate. I'd have spoken to her and likely lamped him.

That is horrendous!!! I feel so sorry for the girl should be fun ffs. Horrible man. Thank God it was you that's what I'm thinking about..

That’s dreadful. I hope the poor woman is ok

That’s actually made me feel sick. Glad their ad was taken down. Hopefully wasn’t something he tried to pull ever again.

Reading a story like this happening to anyone is shocking to say the least

Do hope the lady is ok...

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

This is horrible,

You 2 didn't go through with it thankfully, but makes you wonder if many did.

Poor woman.

Miss

i had a let down recently and another man offered to meet me who is local.after a few messages we arranged to meet up near to where i live. He turned up on time.(this was 9-30pm),and we went to that wood i use to do meets.the meet went well. Afterwards we got back in hes car and only after about a min driving he lost control of the car.he crashed into a grass verge and into a tree.(this was a back road so not much traffic)we were both ok but the car was a write off. He told me 'to get out of the car and walk'no offer to walk with me.get help nowt. I set off bearing in mind am near them woods.not many houses just a back road.plus i had no phone with me.it was so quiet.luckly i had my torch with me as it was pitch black, but i kept on walking.a couple of cars drove past,and after about twenty mins a couple stopped in their car. I was still at least half hour from home by this time.the couple had seen the car where the crash had taken place.i explained what had happened.they offered to give me a lift home. it was now 11pm.the couple were shocked when i told them that the man i was with expected me to walk on my own with no offer of help.i was just glad that they came along when they did. Needless to say once that guy gets car sorted i wont be meeting him again.

Denise 10 - that sounds horrible. Hope you're OK.

He was probably attached? If he is and his OH doesn't know then he's got himself into a little pickle.

Oh dear. This needs to be a mutual decision. Sounds like a nasty guy.

» Add a new message to this topic