FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Baggage

Baggage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isfits behaving badly OP   Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

So off on our holidays soon. Got some generous hold luggage allowance and we intend to be naked most of the time. So with a bit of free space I may as well take some of our toys, rope and restraints.

My question: Has anyone ever had problems with sex toys, restraints and Kink gear in their hold luggage at the airport?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

"So off on our holidays soon. Got some generous hold luggage allowance and we intend to be naked most of the time. So with a bit of free space I may as well take some of our toys, rope and restraints.

My question: Has anyone ever had problems with sex toys, restraints and Kink gear in their hold luggage at the airport?"

Not in the hold luggage...had some funny looks in security when I took a butt plug in hand luggage though

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Nothing they haven't seen before I'm sure

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"So off on our holidays soon. Got some generous hold luggage allowance and we intend to be naked most of the time. So with a bit of free space I may as well take some of our toys, rope and restraints.

My question: Has anyone ever had problems with sex toys, restraints and Kink gear in their hold luggage at the airport?"

We tend to use more vanilla type things - velcro cuffs instead of heavier leather and chains.

Rope is fine to take. Don’t take anything that could be considered a weapon.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Presumably metal stuff will cause beeps of some kind?

By *isfits behaving badly OP   Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

My question: Has anyone ever had problems with sex toys, restraints and Kink gear in their hold luggage at the airport?

We tend to use more vanilla type things - velcro cuffs instead of heavier leather and chains.

Rope is fine to take. Don’t take anything that could be considered a weapon."

That's very wise. May leave some of the heavier stuff behind. Maybe a ropey sort of a holiday.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

My friend had her bag searched and was mortified . She had to explain what an anal hook was.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"My friend had her bag searched and was mortified . She had to explain what an anal hook was. "

To be fair she should have taken it out before she went through the metal detector

LvM

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

No. Remember to take the batteries out or make sure they has no charge left in them.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"My friend had her bag searched and was mortified . She had to explain what an anal hook was.

To be fair she should have taken it out before she went through the metal detector

LvM"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of sunscreen, aftersun and lube

Careful not to mix them up though

» Add a new message to this topic