FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Planning

Planning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryandsee OP   Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire

dinner for tonight and want something simple. I was thinking of a pizza and salad or a chilli con carne or seabass and few veg but can't decide. What do you think? And what are you having?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eardedman7Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Have a chilli! I’m having a jacket potatoes with chilli con carni and loads of cheese

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m doing a chilli.

You should do a chilli too.

We con-carne together.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I will be having a chorizo sausage salad .... but not a salad salad ...... The Queen of Salads.... with dressings.

Yorkshire

?I am feeling a bit lazy today to be cooking much so I will probably do chilli too but with perharps greek yogurt on top rather than cheese as had quite a bit of cheese for lunch today. Thank you mutual con carners

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Mac'n'cheese with garlic bread x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm having salmon wellington. It's not simple but it's the first day I've had the energy to cook so I'm going to bounce around the kitchen with glee and the odd cough.

I can't remember who did the con carne joke but very good.

Yorkshire

"Mac'n'cheese with garlic bread x"

Can you please add the recipe for the garlic bread to the 'Favourite recipe' thread. Now that should not be too tasking and reminds everyone we could do withsome more proper recipes on the thread.

PS. Please be kind if you reply

Yorkshire

"I'm having salmon wellington. It's not simple but it's the first day I've had the energy to cook so I'm going to bounce around the kitchen with glee and the odd cough.

I can't remember who did the con carne joke but very good. "

Not sure about the joke but dinner sounds yummy.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would choose chilli con carne or sea bass, I don't like pizza. I am having something made with minced beef but without Jerusalem artichokes .

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Put pizza and salad and chilli and seabass and veg all into a large wok, high heat, splosh of oil, stir fry it all round for about 5 minutes. Then go out a get an indian takeaway.

Yorkshire

"I would choose chilli con carne or sea bass, I don't like pizza. I am having something made with minced beef but without Jerusalem artichokes . "

Those jerusalem artichokes again, are they the last ones? Actually I think will be good with mince, will give them more flavour.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would choose chilli con carne or sea bass, I don't like pizza. I am having something made with minced beef but without Jerusalem artichokes .

Those jerusalem artichokes again, are they the last ones? Actually I think will be good with mince, will give them more flavour. "

There are a couple of servings left but we didn't really enjoy them. I've got an aubergine, a red cabbage, celery, onions, potatoes, beetroot and purple carrots to conjure up a culinary delight. I think the supplier was going through a maroon phase .

I’m having peri peri chicken and rice with Cavolo Nero and broccoli

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

Garlic chicken thighs, noodles and salad tonight

MJ x

Yorkshire

"I would choose chilli con carne or sea bass, I don't like pizza. I am having something made with minced beef but without Jerusalem artichokes .

Those jerusalem artichokes again, are they the last ones? Actually I think will be good with mince, will give them more flavour.

There are a couple of servings left but we didn't really enjoy them. I've got an aubergine, a red cabbage, celery, onions, potatoes, beetroot and purple carrots to conjure up a culinary delight. I think the supplier was going through a maroon phase . "

I have made cottage pie and veg. It's just about prepared and then we will head out for a 5 mile walk with this to look forward to on our return.

NBVN x

» Add a new message to this topic