FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TV

TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 13:33:24]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Deleted because I can’t edit

What TV programmes were you brought up watching and do you still enjoy that theme?

Mum & dad watched all the comedies like Some Mothers Do Have Em, It Ain’t Half Hot Mum , Dads Army, The Two Ronnies, The Morcambe and Wise Show etc, plus mum liked police drama’s, Juliet Bravo, Z Cars (who’s old enough to remember that?) Heartbeat, and the rest……

Out of that lot i probably like It Ain’t Half Hot Mum the most…. But you just don’t get great comedy like that now, it’s all Politically Correct

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Deleted because I can’t edit

What TV programmes were you brought up watching and do you still enjoy that theme?

Mum & dad watched all the comedies like Some Mothers Do Have Em, It Ain’t Half Hot Mum , Dads Army, The Two Ronnies, The Morcambe and Wise Show etc, plus mum liked police drama’s, Juliet Bravo, Z Cars (who’s old enough to remember that?) Heartbeat, and the rest……

Out of that lot i probably like It Ain’t Half Hot Mum the most…. But you just don’t get great comedy like that now, it’s all Politically Correct "

Oh dear, how sad, nevermind!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Deleted because I can’t edit

Out of that lot i probably like It Ain’t Half Hot Mum the most…. But you just don’t get great comedy like that now, it’s all Politically Correct

Oh dear, how sad, nevermind!"

not anything nasty btw just one my fav quotes from it ain't half hot mum.

» Add a new message to this topic