FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Female contraception

Female contraception

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reengoddess OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Hey, what contraceptions do females use?

I have the depo currently but we still use the pull out method as don't want to risk a creampie.

Should we be this worried, is a creampie safe, has anyone got pregnant whilst using depo or are there other things we could try along side but still allow him to finish inside me without a condom.

I'd love to feel it but we don't want to risk getting pregnant.

Yes we know there is always the risk but you know what we mean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is always a risk of getting pregnant so long as you have a womb

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Are you asking from a personal relationship pov or from a fab meet pov?

I had the depo and it was effective, not sure any contraception is 100% tbh...but I think the depo or implant are as good as it gets.

I had to stop using depo though because you can be more susceptible to osteoporosis. I was told you shouldn't be using it for longer than seven years.

Then I had implant which again was effective.

Now I am sterilised, had the Essure procedure 5 years ago.

I use my face.

Risk of pregnancy immediately averted.

I don't actually know what you mean by 'don't want to risk a creampie '

I track my period and my cycle on an app, it got us pregnant straight away both times..

get to know your body and avoid highly fertile weeks in your cycle. All contraception affects my sex drive and MOJO, so we avoid.

"I don't actually know what you mean by 'don't want to risk a creampie '"

Jizz in her clunge.

"There is always a risk of getting pregnant so long as you have a womb "

Not quite

I have a womb but no ovaries, no more pregnancies for me

OP I found the Mirena Coil worked best for me previously, and I'd tried everything else.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"Hey, what contraceptions do females use?

I have the depo currently but we still use the pull out method as don't want to risk a creampie.

Should we be this worried, is a creampie safe, has anyone got pregnant whilst using depo or are there other things we could try along side but still allow him to finish inside me without a condom.

I'd love to feel it but we don't want to risk getting pregnant.

Yes we know there is always the risk but you know what we mean. "

I always use condoms - both for not getting pregnant and also to avoid STIs/AIDS etc. No “pill/patch” is 100% safe

I’ve fallen pregnant on the depo twice, once after using the morning after pill when a condom split and on the pill and also using the mornings after pill all times following to a T the instructions (taking note of meds that can hinder efficiency or making sure to take like clockwork every day same time)

My gp’s also refused to refer me for sterilisation and now I would be considered more eligible, I’m more high risk and can’t have it done.

Best advice I can give is start tracking your fertility window and avoid those dates. It’s been the most effective way for me personally.

"

I’ve fallen pregnant on the depo twice, once after using the morning after pill when a condom split and on the pill and also using the mornings after pill all times following to a T the instructions (taking note of meds that can hinder efficiency or making sure to take like clockwork every day same time)

My gp’s also refused to refer me for sterilisation and now I would be considered more eligible, I’m more high risk and can’t have it done.

Best advice I can give is start tracking your fertility window and avoid those dates. It’s been the most effective way for me personally. "

GPs need to stop playing God. If a woman wants sterilisation there shouldn’t be an issue with it!

"

Best advice I can give is start tracking your fertility window and avoid those dates. It’s been the most effective way for me personally.

GPs need to stop playing God. If a woman wants sterilisation there shouldn’t be an issue with it! "

It’s incredibly frustrating. Even going private doesn’t guarantee you’ll be “allowed” a sterilisation

I have seen it can very much post code lottery, if you’ll even get a referral let alone the procedure. I’ve been asking since I was 21. Every time they gave a different set of criteria to meet

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"I had the depo and it was effective, not sure any contraception is 100% tbh...but I think the depo or implant are as good as it gets.

I had to stop using depo though because you can be more susceptible to osteoporosis. I was told you shouldn't be using it for longer than seven years.

Then I had implant which again was effective.

Now I am sterilised, had the Essure procedure 5 years ago."

I had to stop depo after five years as I have family history. Switched to the implant after and had two of those. Never had any problems with either other than the raging hormones!

C x

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Depo if given on time every is about 99% effective.

Not really any need to worry about pulling out with a regular partner.

I'd be more concerned about sti if you are going bare with meets.

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

I’m currently on the copper coil and I won’t ever go back to anything else. It’s literally been life changing for me as I got my sex drive back (perhaps a bit too much haha!) and the mood swings have gone too (aside from the usual) it’s like a dark cloud was lifted from me in all honesty.

Nothing is ever 100% but if you don’t trust the contraception you’re on and are going to have him pull out (which really isn’t close to as effective as people think and certainly no where near as safe as contraception is) then what’s the point of putting yourself through the contraception in the first place?

C x

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"

GPs need to stop playing God. If a woman wants sterilisation there shouldn’t be an issue with it! "

It isn't the GP playing god it is the hospital consultants who refuse the sterilisation.

The GP simply knows they will be wasting their time and the hospitals by referring you so they refuse to do it.

I struggle to find a pill that works for me. I have a prescription for Brevinor at the moment but might have to change again. I've often just used the pull out method, as hormonal contraceptives really don't work well for me xx

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Depo here. Can't understand why if he is a regular partner why you need him to pull out to cum. Surely the point of having the depo is so he can cum inside you

"Depo here. Can't understand why if he is a regular partner why you need him to pull out to cum. Surely the point of having the depo is so he can cum inside you "

Some people use two forms of contraception though to be extra careful. A condom and something with it such as the pill or injection.

Don't shag... no problems

I got to know my cycle very well during my pregnancies, I know when I ovulate and when I’m due on and I also choose to use an app to track it.

I’m only using condoms. Touch wood they have always been safe for me and I have never had an accident to date. Have been on the pill in the past and found it sent me crazy so came off it after few weeks but only tried one kind.

It’s totally personal choice if you choose to let him cum inside or pull out. If you have a regular cycle pattern and know your body then you should be safe.

There are times in my cycle I would risk it and other times I wouldn’t. Xx

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 16:17:30]

» Add a new message to this topic