FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Those minor annoyances that shouldn’t frustrate you, but do..

Those minor annoyances that shouldn’t frustrate you, but do..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People that get to the supermarket checkout, then when it’s time to pay take about 10 minutes rummaging through their handbag to find their purse, then take an age to open it, seem to have to go through a process of deciding whether to use cash or a card, then decide that actually they will now present that 10p off coupon that they should have presented at the outset, then eventually find the right money, pay, then take about another 10 minutes making a whole palaver about putting their purse away again before they move on. Gahhh! You know you’re about to pay, just have your purse and coupons ready ffs …

Then there’s those people that queue at the petrol pumps so the petrol cap is on the right side of the car nearest to the pump, even if the opposite pump is empty.

You do realise the pumps are long enough to reach around the car if the petrol cap is on the other side, right? Still if it means I can jump the queue to get my petrol quicker you carry on queuing …

What other little things annoy you that really shouldn’t?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Petrol pumps that say the hose is long enough to stretch but it doesn't really.

10 bonus points to the first person that says “people whinging about little things that annoy them .. “

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Then there’s those people that queue at the petrol pumps so the petrol cap is on the right side of the car nearest to the pump, even if the opposite pump is empty.

You do realise the pumps are long enough to reach around the car if the petrol cap is on the other side, right? Still if it means I can jump the queue to get my petrol quicker you carry on queuing …

What other little things annoy you that really shouldn’t? "

So you are annoyed at people who allow you to buy fuel quicker?

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

When vertigo is used as the word for fear of heights

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"10 bonus points to the first person that says “people whinging about little things that annoy them .. “"

Well that is going to be me........

"Then there’s those people that queue at the petrol pumps so the petrol cap is on the right side of the car nearest to the pump, even if the opposite pump is empty.

What other little things annoy you that really shouldn’t?

So you are annoyed at people who allow you to buy fuel quicker?"

Yes. And no. As stated in my original post!

"When vertigo is used as the word for fear of heights "

I had a bad case of what I later found out was vertigo a while back. Thought I had a brain haemorrhage or something, really scared me, the room was literally doing 180 degree turns and violently sick. Horrible experience and yep, nothing to do with heights!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

It annoys me that the majority of dog owners pick up their dogs poo yet horse owners let their horses shit all over the place.

"Petrol pumps that say the hose is long enough to stretch but it doesn't really.

"

Yes! I hate wrestling with it, it never goes in properly. I'm one of those annoying people that would rather wait

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

People who find a lane they like on the motorway and decide they’re staying there

"It annoys me that the majority of dog owners pick up their dogs poo yet horse owners let their horses shit all over the place. "

mind you those c*nts that then throw their doggie bags in the bushes or just leave them bagged in the road do my nut in.

King's Crustacean

You see cheese......... I recognise all those things you say. In others and in myself.

1. Blame the supermarket for the 'system'

When i have paid. I NEED time to pack my shopping and secure my purse and card. While i'm trying to do that the next persons fucking shopping is hurtling down the belt and mingling with mine.

I do put my card in my pocket more often than not and then have to stop somewhere to be able to put it away where it belongs.

Once you've paid , shops don't give a tuppeny fuck about your goods or you.

2. Petrol Pumps - I'm a five foot four woman , older without upper arm strength. I CANNOT pull the hose out all the way and get it over my vehicle..... PLUS why do I want the fucking filthy hose rubbing all over my car ???

On the odd occassion that I have got the hose over I am filthy and knackered.

Things are EASIER for the Supermarket and Garage - not the customer

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I hate it when people can't park cars correctly, for example parking over 2 spaces in a car park. Or street parking when there's room for 2 cars to park in a space they go in the middle so no one can park either side grr

King's Crustacean

Got one !

People who message me after reading what I've written in the forum.

Why don't they just respond in the forum instead of starting a private conversation about it ?

"You see cheese......... I recognise all those things you say. In others and in myself.

When i have paid. I NEED time to pack my shopping and secure my purse and card. While i'm trying to do that the next persons fucking shopping is hurtling down the belt and mingling with mine.

I do put my card in my pocket more often than not and then have to stop somewhere to be able to put it away where it belongs.

2. Petrol Pumps - I'm a five foot four woman , older without upper arm strength. I CANNOT pull the hose out all the way and get it over my vehicle..... PLUS why do I want the fucking filthy hose rubbing all over my car ???

Things are EASIER for the Supermarket and Garage - not the customer"

Ok then, fair enough, but what about people that squeeze tubes (eg toothpaste / tomato purée etc) from the middle and not the bottom causing all sorts of squeezage issues at the end of the day ..

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Fog lights, when it's not foggy

King's Crustacean

"You see cheese......... I recognise all those things you say. In others and in myself.

Things are EASIER for the Supermarket and Garage - not the customer

Ok then, fair enough, but what about people that squeeze tubes (eg toothpaste / tomato purée etc) from the middle and not the bottom causing all sorts of squeezage issues at the end of the day .. "

Death!

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"People who find a lane they like on the motorway and decide they’re staying there "

And it is never the inside lane

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

People at a fuel station when it’s busy, there’s queues behind them. Then decide to do a weekly shop. And then In their car at last they fanny about for an excruciating amount of time.

So inconsiderate.

"Got one !

Why don't they just respond in the forum instead of starting a private conversation about it ? "

Was it a message about filthy pipes rubbing on you?

"Petrol pumps that say the hose is long enough to stretch but it doesn't really.

Yes! I hate wrestling with it, it never goes in properly. I'm one of those annoying people that would rather wait "

I often drive past if there's none free.

King's Crustacean

"Got one !

Why don't they just respond in the forum instead of starting a private conversation about it ?

Was it a message about filthy pipes rubbing on you? "

Not that creative

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 09:16:46]

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Driving to work today, car I front indicates to turn left. Then proceeds to take 'what felt like 5 f#cking mins', just to turn left like are you steering an oil tanker love? Ffs

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"[Fruity Teas Removed by poster at 19/01/22 09:16:46]"

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

I hate it when there are acres and acres of parking spaces in a carpark and I park as far away from the shop or carpark entrance where I am the only one in the row. But, buy low and behold when I get back there is some F****r parked next to me and they are as close to the white line as they could possibly be and I have to squeeze in through the door that I can't open wide enough.

Needing a pound to get a trolley, not having a pound, then doing a shop with a basket, having way more than a basket full, forgetting your bags, being to tight to buy some, struggling with arms full of products walking back to the car, dropping shit every six foot and not being able to bend down to pick it up so you just kick it the rest of the way, get to the car and cant get the keys out of your pocket, rage and drop the lot on the floor, open the car, chuck the lot in anywhere it lands, speed off in a huff all because you didnt have a fking pound coin!!!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

People putting their feet up on train seats,

people on telly with their shoes on lying on beds

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"Driving to work today, car I front indicates to turn left. Then proceeds to take 'what felt like 5 f#cking mins', just to turn left like are you steering an oil tanker love? Ffs "

She was probably just finishing of applying her makeup

"I hate it when there are acres and acres of parking spaces in a carpark and I park as far away from the shop or carpark entrance where I am the only one in the row. But, buy low and behold when I get back there is some F****r parked next to me and they are as close to the white line as they could possibly be and I have to squeeze in through the door that I can't open wide enough. "

yesterday at the Garden Centre!

I parked right out of the way where there were no cars at all, come out, and there’s some bastard right next to me! And swathes of empty spaces all around!! Why!! Just why!?

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Not all long reach hoses actually reach both sides of the car.

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

-middle lane hoggers

-mcdonalds employees that don't whisk a mcflurry

-people in the inside lane indicating right when going straight on at a roundabout.

-people who are so closed minded and not willing to concede a point in a discussion even though they have realised they are wrong.

-people who say "snitches get stiches". (Usually the person who has done something wrong and think they can get out of it through intimidation and bullying)

-20mph speed limits where not required.

There's a few for you.

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"I hate it when there are acres and acres of parking spaces in a carpark and I park as far away from the shop or carpark entrance where I am the only one in the row. But, buy low and behold when I get back there is some F****r parked next to me and they are as close to the white line as they could possibly be and I have to squeeze in through the door that I can't open wide enough.

I parked right out of the way where there were no cars at all, come out, and there’s some bastard right next to me! And swathes of empty spaces all around!! Why!! Just why!? "

Same here!

Happens everytime I drive to the gym. 50 free parking bays and some fuckers come park next to me had to call 1 girl back ask htf I was supposed to get in when she was so close to me? And how the fuck she got out without hitting my car door?

In the west.

"I hate it when there are acres and acres of parking spaces in a carpark and I park as far away from the shop or carpark entrance where I am the only one in the row. But, buy low and behold when I get back there is some F****r parked next to me and they are as close to the white line as they could possibly be and I have to squeeze in through the door that I can't open wide enough.

I parked right out of the way where there were no cars at all, come out, and there’s some bastard right next to me! And swathes of empty spaces all around!! Why!! Just why!? "

I could answer that but, I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to do justice to my description of them.

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

I parked right out of the way where there were no cars at all, come out, and there’s some bastard right next to me! And swathes of empty spaces all around!! Why!! Just why!?

I could answer that but, I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to do justice to my description of them. "

I’ve had that at a cinema.

Completely empty, yet someone still managed to drive into me. Then drove off.

The dint was explained by them trying to reverse into the space next to me.

In the west.

I could answer that but, I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to do justice to my description of them.

I’ve had that at a cinema.

Completely empty, yet someone still managed to drive into me. Then drove off.

The dint was explained by them trying to reverse into the space next to me. "

FFS, a tight space and they reverse in, grrrrr.

Doh sorry they can't fekin reverse either.

By *oah VailMan  over a year ago

Dover

"Fog lights, when it's not foggy "

Had a bit of that yesterday. Foglights are the most unsafe safety requirement ever invented. 99.9% of the time they make things worse. They dazzle, and mask brake lights.

One of the other things that gives me the right raging hump is standing behind people for ten minutes in the queue at a fast food place, who get to the counter before deciding what they want to eat. Like they’ve not been stood in front of bloody menu long enough already. And it’s McDonald’s FFS (other “restaurants” are available), it’s not exactly haute cuisine. I know what I’m ordering before I’ve got off the train.

Forum posts saying ‘what am I doing wrong?’

The dude that parks near the entrance at my kids club in the only disabled space in his Chelsea tractor with the private reg plate

Food packaging that is 60% larger than required for the contents

The insistence of my local charity muggers on leaving yet more plastic bags for air ambulances and dog shelters

The fact that RNLI, mountain rescues and air ambulances are voluntary charities not public services

Always getting ice in your drink when you say ‘no ice’

Wordle results

Some of you lot

Enough for now

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 10:22:56]

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

People who drive with only there DLR's at night thinking they have there lights on .....idiots

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"Fog lights, when it's not foggy "

Annoying and also illegal. If you can see 100m or more you MUST turn them off as they distract other drivers (Highway code rule 226 and 236)

"People who drive with only there DLR's at night thinking they have there lights on .....idiots "

Docklands light railway?

sidelights?

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

The Welsh

Cars turning right at roundabouts that don’t appear to have indicators that function

White van man , shooting up on the inside Lane then cutting in. That’s the only thing motoring wise that makes me sweat out loud.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

The selfish bastatds who throw their masks on the floor

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Cars like to have a social meet, before moving on to full car sex.

By *rumph650Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

People who drive along the middle lane when they aren’t overtaking!!! Boils my piss, shouldn’t but it does I’m normally a tolerant individual.

People comparing breaths to genitalia.

It’s getting right on my tits just lately.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

People who stand in the middle of shopping aisles!

"People who stand in the middle of shopping aisles!"

Double parked too, blocking it completely.

I’m a mischief maker and grab the trolley, to drag it back. They get the hint quickly enough.

[Removed by poster at 19/01/22 10:44:00]

People who hear music on loud speakers in public transport. There is no reason for you to enforce your horrible musical taste on other people.

People who walks extremely slow, people who take up half the pavement when walking, people who don’t know where to stand on the escalator when in the tube, people who don’t know the tube etiquette, people who think it’s acceptable to now wash yourself, and just spray some lynx and then take the public transport so you can smell it all, people who asks me too many questions in the morning, people who try to touch me when talking to me… (unless they are lovers then that’s different)

List is endless

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

"It annoys me that the majority of dog owners pick up their dogs poo yet horse owners let their horses shit all over the place. "

Well that is as may be, but what is it with dog Pooh, in bags, hanging from tree branches?

I mean.. like what?

My current bugbear is a Fab related one. Follow-up messages from someone, when I didn’t reply in the first place (I apologise in advance for that in my profile, as I can’t reply to everyone).

- Hellooooo?

- U not interested then?

- Not like what u see?

- U not chatting?

Aaaargh! If interested, I’d have replied in the first place. And text speak doesn’t help

Like Granny said, private messages sent outside of a forum post are pretty annoying. I can see ‘shag’ on the forum post, so I don’t need it reiterated in a private message.

"People who hear music on loud speakers in public transport. There is no reason for you to enforce your horrible musical taste on other people."

100%

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My current bugbear is a Fab related one. Follow-up messages from someone, when I didn’t reply in the first place (I apologise in advance for that in my profile, as I can’t reply to everyone).

- Hellooooo?

- U not interested then?

- Not like what u see?

- U not chatting?

Aaaargh! If interested, I’d have replied in the first place. And text speak doesn’t help

Like Granny said, private messages sent outside of a forum post are pretty annoying. I can see ‘shag’ on the forum post, so I don’t need it reiterated in a private message."

Definitely this

People who put a stupid disclaimer at the bottom of their profiles like it would make any difference to someone who wanted to "steal" their info.

People with unnecessary road rage

Btw it was probably me taking ages to take that turn

… it’s possible it’s because you drove so far up my bum all the way to the lights I thought oookay I’ll just piss about here so you get stuck on red xxx

"It annoys me that the majority of dog owners pick up their dogs poo yet horse owners let their horses shit all over the place.

Well that is as may be, but what is it with dog Pooh, in bags, hanging from tree branches?

I mean.. like what? "

It truly is an example of inexplicable - and incredibly stupid/selfish - human behaviour.

hexham

When the police stop you in your car and ask in the most condescending tone

“Do you know what speed you were travelling at?”

How the f@ck would I know when I am busy chatting to my friend on my phone?

hexham

"My current bugbear is a Fab related one. Follow-up messages from someone, when I didn’t reply in the first place (I apologise in advance for that in my profile, as I can’t reply to everyone).

- Hellooooo?

- U not interested then?

- Not like what u see?

- U not chatting?

Like Granny said, private messages sent outside of a forum post are pretty annoying. I can see ‘shag’ on the forum post, so I don’t need it reiterated in a private message.

Definitely this "

Yes yes yes

Like, I know, this person hasn’t responded to my message so I will just bombard them with follow up questions as that will make them realise they do really want to chat to me after all.

I wonder how these people actually approach people in the real world , could you imagine that sequence of questions being asked in a bar?

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

People who lack spcial awareness. They'll take up the entire pavement, or just randomly stop on front of you while shopping, or don't move the fuck out the way when I'm carrying dumbbells to my bench. Other people exist!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

The shoppers don’t bother me just chill , if I’m

In a mad rush I go when it’s going to be empty. The fuel people used to but now I just manoeuvre around them and push in. If they want to queue for their fave pump that’s absolutely fine , but get out my way or get bumped. What really bugs me is people out and about without special awareness, letting doors close on me, taking up the whole sidewalk etc ,just so rude

hexham

People who say they don’t read books and would rather just go and see the/a film !

King's Crustacean

"Driving to work today, car I front indicates to turn left. Then proceeds to take 'what felt like 5 f#cking mins', just to turn left like are you steering an oil tanker love? Ffs "

It was a woman wasn't it ?

King's Crustacean

"Driving to work today, car I front indicates to turn left. Then proceeds to take 'what felt like 5 f#cking mins', just to turn left like are you steering an oil tanker love? Ffs

She was probably just finishing of applying her makeup "

Why she ? He never mentioned the gender

In the west.

"People who say they don’t read books and would rather just go and see the/a film ! "

I'm with you there.

People who moan about not getting coffee.

Or when im out doing deliveries, noticing how some folk love waiting for lifts for no matter how long to go one floor (easier just to take the stairs) laziness

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"People who hear music on loud speakers in public transport. There is no reason for you to enforce your horrible musical taste on other people."

A variation on this:

People who hold their phone in front of their mouth and have it on loud speaker. Why not just use it normally? We don't want to hear your conversation.

When you allow a driver to turn right out of a side street, and they are not paying attention

The people that stop at the entrance to somewhere to chat to their friend, fuck those people

Customer service at shops like b and q who stand there and don't answer a ringing phone. True story, I have actually answered the phone to their dismay. Could be you or me next time.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

People that park half on the road, half on the pavement

"People who lack spcial awareness. They'll take up the entire pavement, or just randomly stop on front of you while shopping, or don't move the fuck out the way when I'm carrying dumbbells to my bench. Other people exist!"

Absolutely this. Canal towpath, I drop in to run behind her ladyship to take up less space, couple coming the other way side by side with brain dead dog off the lead beside them, none of the three moves and we nearly trip over the dog while they make stupid ineffectual noises and not one apology.

Most often the dog has more awareness and manners than its owners and gets out the way but every now and then you come across one as equally stupid and lacking awareness so I have a new plan. If I'm approaching someone with a dog that they clearly have no control over or make no effort to ensure that the combination of them, the dog and the lead (lead is often optional) are not taking up the whole path, instead of relying on the dog having a brain I'm just going to run straight at the people. They can then deal with tripping over their mutt instead of me having to and the big plus is if I crash into them I don't feel any guilt like I do when some poor dog gets an accidental kick as I try not to go flying coz the idiot creature has changed direction straight into my path.

Mr

King's Crustacean

"When you allow a driver to turn right out of a side street, and they are not paying attention "

Just go if you have right of way. Cos my niggle is the people who think it's up to them when I move out and not up to me or the highway code.

King's Crustacean

"Customer service at shops like b and q who stand there and don't answer a ringing phone. True story, I have actually answered the phone to their dismay. Could be you or me next time. "

I'm the opposite. I don't believe the phone should be answered when im there in person .... since when did phone users get to jump the Q ???

"When you allow a driver to turn right out of a side street, and they are not paying attention

Just go if you have right of way. Cos my niggle is the people who think it's up to them when I move out and not up to me or the highway code. "

I do, but by then they’ve seen I’m waiting for them, but have moved off again which then forces them to stop bang in the middle of the road

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Anyone that eats things out of packets in my ear range, argh that noise is like nails down a board and then add in the loud crunchers, patience is tested

For me it’s the “OK” button on a computer.

As in, “you cannot open this file that you desperately need to see” then you have to click “OK”

Or you do not have permission to use this “OK”

Or “your computer has just crashed” “OK”

No, it’s not fucking ok! Why make me press click on something I totally don’t agree with!

By *ubix538Man  over a year ago

Inverness

- Hesitant drivers

- Driving below the speed limit

- Proceeding to drive through 30mph speed limit towns at 40mph after holding me up

- People who don't move out of the way for ambulances

- People who sit at lights with their handbrakes on out of gear and then take way too long to move off

- Not indicating on roundabouts

- Cutting in

- Fiat 500's, Hyundai i10's, Ford Fiesta's and similarly sized hatchback drivers

- Motorhome Drivers

- Van Drivers

- Truck Drivers

- Bus Drivers

- Pedestrians

- Tourists

- Anyone in my way basically

Guess what make my car is lol?

King's Crustacean

"- Hesitant drivers

- Proceeding to drive through 30mph speed limit towns at 40mph after holding me up

- People who sit at lights with their handbrakes on out of gear and then take way too long to move off

- Cutting in

- Fiat 500's, Hyundai i10's, Ford Fiesta's and similarly sized hatchback drivers

- Motorhome Drivers

- Van Drivers

- Truck Drivers

- Bus Drivers

- Pedestrians

- Tourists

Guess what make my car is lol?"

A BMX by the sounds of it

I'm right aren't I ?

By *oah VailMan  over a year ago

Dover

"The people that stop at the entrance to somewhere to chat to their friend, fuck those people"

People who stand in doorways drive me nuts. So do those that get to the top/bottom of an escalator, step off and stop. Fuckwits.

King's Crustacean

"The people that stop at the entrance to somewhere to chat to their friend, fuck those people

People who stand in doorways drive me nuts. So do those that get to the top/bottom of an escalator, step off and stop. Fuckwits. "

Fuckwits is right .......

Anyone that tries to engage me in conversations whilst I’m getting my groceries.

You wanna talk to me then drop me a message and we’ll meet up for a drink or you could give me a call on the telephone if it’s desperate.

I’ll say hi and walk on by in the grocery store.

I’m fucking getting groceries.

It’s a fucking chore and I don’t want to be there any longer than is absolutely necessary.

"Anyone that tries to engage me in conversations whilst I’m getting my groceries.

You wanna talk to me then drop me a message and we’ll meet up for a drink or you could give me a call on the telephone if it’s desperate.

I’ll say hi and walk on by in the grocery store.

I’m fucking getting groceries.

It’s a fucking chore and I don’t want to be there any longer than is absolutely necessary.

"

Not even if that lass from No 34 stops you in fresh produce to ask to feel her melons and asks are they ripe enough for you?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The guys in high viz jackets pointing their speed gun at me as I hurtle through their village at 29 mph.

People annoy me …… most of them

The engaged tone on a phone.

People that say (type) ‘lol’.

Traffic lights that seem to take too long.

Roadworks that seem to never be completed.

Average speed restrictions on motorways.

Airport security.

People.

Checkout staff having conversations.

Self service checkouts.

People that wear white socks with black pants and shoes.

Mosquitoes.

People, again.

Delayed flights.

Buses.

People on buses.

The colour turquoise.

And lots more.

"The engaged tone on a phone.

Airport security.

People.

Self service checkouts.

Mosquitoes.

People, again.

Delayed flights.

Buses.

People on buses.

The colour turquoise.

And lots more.

"

On the plus side, cheese didn’t make the list. Which is great, as I like cheese!

"The engaged tone on a phone.

Airport security.

People.

Self service checkouts.

Mosquitoes.

People, again.

Delayed flights.

Buses.

People on buses.

The colour turquoise.

And lots more.

On the plus side, cheese didn’t make the list. Which is great, as I like cheese!"

Mild cheese annoys me.

Pointless.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

People who sit in yellow box juntions & keep clear sections on round abouts. I'm going the other way to you, but you block me. They are there for a reason. - fem.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Got one !

Why don't they just respond in the forum instead of starting a private conversation about it ? "

Often found that is fear of upsetting someone on the forum so they message privately instead or if they are giving you abuse about it it’s so they don’t get a ban

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

People who stand at the bus stop for 20 minutes, then wait til they board to hunt for their Oyster card!

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

People who block the supermarket exit while queuing for McDonalds, no eye contact just stare straight ahead, lost in their thoughts of much longer they have to wait for their burger

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"People at a fuel station when it’s busy, there’s queues behind them. Then decide to do a weekly shop. And then In their car at last they fanny about for an excruciating amount of time.

So inconsiderate. "

THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

C x

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

On long haul flights. The persons who locks themselves in the toilet for 30 minutes as we approach final destination.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

HR

People who park in Blue Badge bays when they don't need to

People who think it's okay to push a wheelchair user (in their chair) out of the way/into a lift or in fact touch the chair without asking first

Homework being set for 4yos

People who walk slowly in supermarkets. Or who change direction quickly then give dirty looks when you walk into them. Twats.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Slow walkers that don't leave space for people to get past as they stroll along.

When drivers pass you, then go slower than the speed limit (not purposely slower, but just slightly slower than me) so I then have to overtake to keep to the speed I was originally at. Why? What's the point?

North West

Oh, and people who expect a wheelchair user to stop on steep hills. You try and get going again without tipping backwards and cracking your skull open

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

People who unnecessarily bang their car doors very loud, and also people that live above you that for some reason have to bang about whilst moving about...i.e....banging doors, kitchen cupboard doors, flat door and stomping about...all that really pisses me off and really no need for it!!

"Slow walkers that don't leave space for people to get past as they stroll along. "

Ditto it’s infuriating

Sometimes people breathing annoys me if you catch me on a bad day.

Derby

"Sometimes people breathing annoys me if you catch me on a bad day. "

You could hope they stop. But I wouldn't hold my breath

"Sometimes people breathing annoys me if you catch me on a bad day.

You could hope they stop. But I wouldn't hold my breath"

Laughed and questioned you all in the same breath.

Derby

"HR

People who think it's okay to push a wheelchair user (in their chair) out of the way/into a lift or in fact touch the chair without asking first

"

Jeez, people actually push wheelchair users out the way? The absolute gall

North West

"HR

Jeez, people actually push wheelchair users out the way? The absolute gall "

Yeeeeeeeeeeees, they do

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

When epic level annoyances get downgraded. Got to admit its a Major to minor frustration

This does my nut in , dog owners pick up the shit in a bag , then leave it on the path or lob it in a tree

Blokes getting annoyed because after loading my shopping bags I then have get my purse out of my bag as women’s clothes don’t have decent pockets.

Fuel hoses marking my car when I try to stretch it round to the other side

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"People who find a lane they like on the motorway and decide they’re staying there

And it is never the inside lane "

Smart motorways are adding to this sloppy driving.

"- Hesitant drivers

- Cutting in

- Motorhome Drivers

- Van Drivers

- Truck Drivers

- Bus Drivers

- Pedestrians

- Tourists

What’s wrong with Ford Fiesta’s? Bloody brilliant cars! Especially mine! Can I just point out that the speed limit is just that…a limit, not a target…. I don’t know what your car is, maybe it time to SORN it

Peterborough

"Needing a pound to get a trolley, not having a pound, then doing a shop with a basket, having way more than a basket full, forgetting your bags, being to tight to buy some, struggling with arms full of products walking back to the car, dropping shit every six foot and not being able to bend down to pick it up so you just kick it the rest of the way, get to the car and cant get the keys out of your pocket, rage and drop the lot on the floor, open the car, chuck the lot in anywhere it lands, speed off in a huff all because you didnt have a fking pound coin!!! "

I can pick those locks, pm me for tips.

The million questions the kids ask. They're inquisitive, learning, growing, I shouldn't be frustrated but I am. Especially when it's straight into another question before I have time to answer.

North West

"The million questions the kids ask. They're inquisitive, learning, growing, I shouldn't be frustrated but I am. Especially when it's straight into another question before I have time to answer. "

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

"The million questions the kids ask. They're inquisitive, learning, growing, I shouldn't be frustrated but I am. Especially when it's straight into another question before I have time to answer.

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? "

Mummys not here.

When people mix up your and you’re

"- Hesitant drivers

- Cutting in

- Motorhome Drivers

- Van Drivers

- Truck Drivers

- Bus Drivers

- Pedestrians

- Tourists

A white sprinter

Derby

"Sometimes people breathing annoys me if you catch me on a bad day.

You could hope they stop. But I wouldn't hold my breath

Laughed and questioned you all in the same breath. "

But you admitted to laughing and that's good enough for me

Impatience

Like the guy behind me in traffic earlier who didn't like the fact I let 2 cars out of a side street into the standing traffic we were all in

Imagine being so impatient that you would beep someone who put you two cars behind where you already were at - a whole say 30 seconds, if that, of delay

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Rush hour traffic. I don't commute but had to travel one morning rush hour. Glad I no longer have to do so.

By *easingtartWoman  over a year ago

bristol

Horse poop is just grass it in no way compares to the poo that is produced from meat eating animals . Scoop it up for your garden it is nothing but goodness.

People who scream at their kids, in public. All the emotions go through me. Annoyance, anger, sympathy, fear, worry. I want to cuddle the parent and the child. It's hard as a parent, but kids don't deserve that.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Driving courteously, and letting someone out of a side road, only for them to stop me and all the other f*cking cars behind them while they have to wait for a gap in the oncoming traffic to take the very next right-hand turning.

Or (as a pedestrian) walking several feet out of my way to cross the road behind a car waiting at a junction, only for the car to pull out and leave me walking around nothing.

Makes me angry.

By *ubix538Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"A white sprinter

What’s wrong with Ford Fiesta’s? Bloody brilliant cars! Especially mine! Can I just point out that the speed limit is just that…a limit, not a target…. I don’t know what your car is, maybe it time to SORN it

A BMX by the sounds of it

I'm right aren't I ?

"

I'm an Audi driver; I thought it would have been more obvious from what I had said. I'm a very considerate driver (to other competent drivers), and I think that purposefully holding people up is childish and cringe and I have zero respect for that type of person.

If someone isn't a confident enough driver to drive without hesitating and isn't courteous letting lines of traffic build up behind them then I genuinely think those people should SORN their cars and let people with the ability to drive get where they are going.

Driving well under the speed limit is dangerous. If it's reasonable to drive at 60 on an A road; not doing so means a line of traffic builds up behind you and then people are forced to overtake you. Sounds to me the old "not a target" excuse is just a way to misdirect people from your lack of driving skills.

I don't like small hatchback vehicles because the people who drive them are usually the type of people who do the things that annoy me. Hesitating, driving really slowly, being indecisive etc.

It's mind boggling that they don't have an upper age limit on driving licenses too. The reaction time of someone in their 20's compared to someone in their 70's in night and day. If it wasn't for all of the blind old slow brain drains on the road we'd be able to increase the speed limit. Or am I just being spicy now?

"People that get to the supermarket checkout, then when it’s time to pay take about 10 minutes rummaging through their handbag to find their purse, then take an age to open it, seem to have to go through a process of deciding whether to use cash or a card, then decide that actually they will now present that 10p off coupon that they should have presented at the outset, then eventually find the right money, pay, then take about another 10 minutes making a whole palaver about putting their purse away again before they move on. Gahhh! You know you’re about to pay, just have your purse and coupons ready ffs …

Then there’s those people that queue at the petrol pumps so the petrol cap is on the right side of the car nearest to the pump, even if the opposite pump is empty.

What other little things annoy you that really shouldn’t? "

Quoting and not deleting the unnecessary trail.

I used to ride, and also used to have “I hope you’re going to pick that up” yelled at me after my horse dumped in the road…. I just yelled back “when the police pick up after their horses, so too will I…”

Horse poo is not dangerous, it can be left to rot on your roses, it’s actually good for the ground and consists mainly of grass and hay if it’s looks yellower.

Dog poo however is dangerous, and should always be picked up and binned.

Another thing that annoys me is parents putting or getting kiddo in/out of the car using the door closest to the road instead of the pavement

Peterborough

SUVs that have to drive over the white lines on a dual carriageway. How wide are these boob implants?

Peterborough

"It annoys me that the majority of dog owners pick up their dogs poo yet horse owners let their horses shit all over the place.

I used to ride, and also used to have “I hope you’re going to pick that up” yelled at me after my horse dumped in the road…. I just yelled back “when the police pick up after their horses, so too will I…”

Horse poo is not dangerous, it can be left to rot on your roses, it’s actually good for the ground and consists mainly of grass and hay if it’s looks yellower.

Dog poo however is dangerous, and should always be picked up and binned. "

Horse poo is dangerous. More physics than bio chemistry. Try going down hill at 30 mph going through a traffic island speed bump comb, whilst tying to keep that horse's crap out of your mouth AND keeping that shit from going into your mouth.

Not easy.

As for the flowers, the compost heap needs timeto break down the NO levels.

Peterborough

second mouth should say eyes/glasses

Peterborough

CALL CENTRES. As 2 years later this bloody plague is still unprecedented.

"second mouth should say eyes/glasses"

If you get dog poo in your eye you could go blind (if dog is infected with toxoplasmosis) if you get horse poo in your eye, it will sting, but you won’t go blind. Maybe drive to the conditions of the road and keep your windows shut?

I’ve had horse poo in my mouth, (don’t ask) it didn’t taste nice but I had no ill effects off it..

Dog poo however is dangerous, and should always be picked up and binned.

Horse poo is dangerous. More physics than bio chemistry. Try going down hill at 30 mph going through a traffic island speed bump comb, whilst tying to keep that horse's crap out of your mouth AND keeping that shit from going into your mouth.

Not easy.

As for the flowers, the compost heap needs timeto break down the NO levels."

Don’t think I mentioned compost heaps… HP can shoved straight on your flower bed.

Men who avoid answering questions

North West

"CALL CENTRES. As 2 years later this bloody plague is still unprecedented."

^^^This!! I've been teaching live across every fucking time zone on the planet; supervised and marked exams taken on every conceivable type of computer and a bunch more stuff. The local Council Tax hotline can damn well answer my call, when the "hotline" is to a building within 5 miles from my house

"People who find a lane they like on the motorway and decide they’re staying there "

And drivers that do thirty in a sixty zone

Peterborough

"second mouth should say eyes/glasses

If you get dog poo in your eye you could go blind (if dog is infected with toxoplasmosis) if you get horse poo in your eye, it will sting, but you won’t go blind. Maybe drive to the conditions of the road and keep your windows shut?

I’ve had horse poo in my mouth, (don’t ask) it didn’t taste nice but I had no ill effects off it.. "

I was cycling in Rutland and had to come down this hill in a 30 zone, doing 25 mph, so not speeding. This means there were no windows to protect my face. I also had to negotiate the speed bumps, which was one of those raised square in between a pair of traffic islands, whilst trying not to loose traction through the few inches of available tarmac and avoiding on coming traffic

Horse poo will deny you what ever grip you have on two wheels, 25 ml of tyre verses the horses' breakfast is not a good fight. Horse riders, police and non police don't think this matters.

Peterborough

"People who find a lane they like on the motorway and decide they’re staying there

And drivers that do thirty in a sixty zone "

Slow drivers are dangerous, only they can be dangerous and never worry about safety cameras.

By *ad Bod AdonisMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

This thread is proof of the old adage that everyone thinks they're a better driver than everyone else.

I’ve had horse poo in my mouth, (don’t ask) it didn’t taste nice but I had no ill effects off it..

I was cycling in Rutland and had to come down this hill in a 30 zone, doing 25 mph, so not speeding. This means there were no windows to protect my face. I also had to negotiate the speed bumps, which was one of those raised square in between a pair of traffic islands, whilst trying not to loose traction through the few inches of available tarmac and avoiding on coming traffic

Horse poo will deny you what ever grip you have on two wheels, 25 ml of tyre verses the horses' breakfast is not a good fight. Horse riders, police and non police don't think this matters."

So the safest way to ride this would be slowly, then maybe your bike won’t lose grip, or you would have time to negotiate your way around it. doing that speed over a speed bump isn’t good for cars either & generally slow down to 20mph or 15mph. Curious to know how you knew you were going 25mph on a push bike? Not doubting you, just wondering.

People who are walking in front of you and just suddenly stop. WHY?

When people open their crisp packets upside down.

Peterborough

Horse poo will deny you what ever grip you have on two wheels, 25 ml of tyre verses the horses' breakfast is not a good fight. Horse riders, police and non police don't think this matters.

So the safest way to ride this would be slowly, then maybe your bike won’t lose grip, or you would have time to negotiate your way around it. doing that speed over a speed bump isn’t good for cars either & generally slow down to 20mph or 15mph. Curious to know how you knew you were going 25mph on a push bike? Not doubting you, just wondering. "

I hate the term push bike. Rant over.

We live in an age where car drivers use sat navs and cyclists use GPSdevices( Garmin/Wahoo/iphone/android phone etc). Americans get confused over these, subtle differences.

So having a digital display of all my metrics is not to difficult, with a trialete's watch atattached to the handle bars.

I dropped to 12 mph. This data was then uploaded to Garmin Connect then Strava.

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

People who shout across the street and have a conversation with someone they know rather than crossing the street to chat. Usually in town centres. I live in the city centre and never realised how much it happens until I have been WFH! Aaaarrrgggg just cross the street it’s only 10-15 seconds at most if it’s clear

"When people open their crisp packets upside down. "

Oh I do this on purpose now after my ex hit the roof when I did it by accident once.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Here’s a couple……no cars, horse or dog poo so it’s household stuff. Sorry!

Buttons on quilt covers. Why? Press studs are so much easier.

Child safety devices on boxes of washing capsules. I can never open them and the box becomes all distorted because I’ve had to bend it in several directions to get to the capsule, tearing the skin on my knuckles in the process. I need to find a child to help me!

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Here’s a couple……no cars, horse or dog poo so it’s household stuff. Sorry!

Buttons on quilt covers. Why? Press studs are so much easier.

Child safety devices on boxes of washing capsules. I can never open them and the box becomes all distorted because I’ve had to bend it in several directions to get to the capsule, tearing the skin on my knuckles in the process. I need to find a child to help me!"

yes it’s like buying a new pair of scissors you actually need a pair of scissors to get into the plastic packaging

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

"- Hesitant drivers

- Cutting in

- Motorhome Drivers

- Van Drivers

- Truck Drivers

- Bus Drivers

- Pedestrians

- Tourists

Guess what make my car is lol?

What’s wrong with Ford Fiesta’s? Bloody brilliant cars! Especially mine! Can I just point out that the speed limit is just that…a limit, not a target…. I don’t know what your car is, maybe it time to SORN it "

You missed drivers wearing hats.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

People who drive with their windows down and their sound systems up.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Men who avoid answering questions "

By asking a question perhaps?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

People who drive up my arse.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

When someone at home uses the last of the toilet roll and don't replace it.

Playing music through your phone without headphone’s , jaysus

grumble grumble

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

People with a permanent agree look on their faces, ready to pick an argument.

By *ickeyblueeyes7Man  over a year ago

newport

People who don’t know the width of the car their driving will sit for ages waiting for a clear road when it’s obvious to everyone else you could drive a bus through the gap

"People who drive up my arse."

Oh my

I have another. People who think a petrol station forecourt is a place to gossip.

This happened to me when I went for fuel yesterday. 2 taxi drivers both in the same position at the pumps having a gossip in front of one of them. Let them carry on until another car came up behind me and then another so I beeped and one went. No space to go round them to the next pump either. The other taxi driver then spent ages in the shop which meant I got stressed as there were still a line behind me and I didn't remember to shut my flap before paying for my fuel

Peterborough

Teaspoon, sugar, stir hot drink, more sugar, stir drink again, scoop coffee, spill it, stir in coffee again. Wet coffee lumps and coffee. This is worse than double dunking.

Grr

Peterborough

SUV drivers.

Wokism like it has gone too far now and you ca t say anything in case some snowflake has their feelings hurt.

The influx of new people that go to the gym

People that spend 5 minutes on their phone between reps at the gym and then do about 2 reps and then back on the phone for 5 mins

Day dreamers down shopping aisles

» Add a new message to this topic