FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ain't no party like a Boris party

Ain't no party like a Boris party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Boris party thing is a smokescreen to distract from something going on behind the curtain?

This was over a year ago for Christ's sake. Cummins is coming out to out Boris now but not before?

Send a bit staged to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah not staged. Cummings wanted his revenge.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Take the heat off Andrew maybe.

Rising bills or just a plain old test the waters before the bi elections to see if the leader is still electable.

But in reality people are pissed off with him.

Not forgetting "let the bodies pile up" episode.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Andrew thing is the obvious option, but the Andrew thing is another smokescreen thing.

A double smokescreen. When smoking is so taboo.

I cried when I saw the Queen sitting alone at her husband funeral when the political parties partied.

Shit. The Queen is another smokescreen.

We've got a fucking smokequeen on our hands

"Is it just me, or does it seem like the Boris party thing is a smokescreen to distract from something going on behind the curtain?

This was over a year ago for Christ's sake. Cummins is coming out to out Boris now but not before?

Send a bit staged to me."

It's not a smokescreen. Cummings tried getting him out by other methods before. We're just seeing the newest part of Cummings' campaign to remove Johnson.

He tried slamming Johnson over his woeful Covid response. He tried wrecking his name over things like the let the bodies pile high quote. And he tried to get Johnson mired in wallpapergate.

All of those things did some damage, but not enough to oust Johnson.

Partygate is simply the most recent campaign from Cummings to oust Johnson. And, so far, it seems by far the most successful.

If you want an example of a smokescreen, there's 1 going on right now. Operation red meat. And that is a desperate attempt by Johnson to save his skin.

» Add a new message to this topic