FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > club reviews

club reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *peedypete OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

I wish folks would stop these silly vendetta's in the club reviews. The word review should give folks a clue, tell people your honest thoughts. Not everywhere can suit everyone,and constructive criticsm is useful of course.

I am not connected to a club but know that some folks on here that some folks have set a personal vendetta against clubs and got their friends to join in, even though some have never even visited. Plus clubs, dont rise to the bait you only make it worse.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

derby

I can't believe that no one has a view to add to this thread, only suggests folks on here now condone this practice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't believe that no one has a view to add to this thread, only suggests folks on here now condone this practice."

Not really, but you only have to look at the situation TripAdvisor have found themselves in about personal reviews ...

Ive seen it a few times where people have posted in club reviews the reason why they wouldnt go to a certain club

Have to admit ive thought.....is that really the idea of this section

By *oobiegirlWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

It happens all of the time. Some people are strange and have nothing in their lives other than to cause upset. As club owners ourselves we have been victimised by people we know, people who have never attended our club and members of other clubs who think they are doing their local club a favour. You just have to ignore them and carry on as normal. We will not lower ourselves to retaliate in that vein. So no, we don't condone it. We just have to promote our club as we see fit and those that like what we do will still attend regardless.

I have seen it but try not to get involved. I will put on a review from different visits though.

If I see one that is just a plain slanging match I report it.

I plan to visit few more clubs soon.

Cali

derby

Some good constructive answers here, would hope some of the offenders might change their ways, but not holding my breath.

» Add a new message to this topic