FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anonymity???

Anonymity???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Suppose this is a question for all but are you annoyed by people's anonymity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really no, if people wish to remain anonymous, I’ll respect that. I don’t have to meet them.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No

No, it's a dangerous world for some more than others in so many ways, so it's a good way to stay safe until the trust is there to share....

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Only if they're abusing Saif anonymity by sending messages telling you they know who you are and where you work, whilst remaining incognito, or sending abusive messages etc with the comfort of knowing they're not going to get repercussions.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr southend

Not at all, people have jobs and private lives that they do not want their swinging lifestyle bought into as not all of society is as open minded about as we mostly are within the lifestyle.

I'm not annoyed at not knowing people I don't know.

"Only if they're abusing Saif anonymity by sending messages telling you they know who you are and where you work, whilst remaining incognito, or sending abusive messages etc with the comfort of knowing they're not going to get repercussions. "

I've had that. Twice. Same guy. Targets new profiles. Weirdness

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

If people are being anonymous to protect themselves or to keep their lifestyle away from family and friends, then no.

If people are being anonymous to be abusive, keyboard warriors and to slate others, then yes. If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing. Some people seem to be incapable of that.

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

"Only if they're abusing Saif anonymity by sending messages telling you they know who you are and where you work, whilst remaining incognito, or sending abusive messages etc with the comfort of knowing they're not going to get repercussions.

I've had that. Twice. Same guy. Targets new profiles. Weirdness "

We've had that from a colleague. Their anonymity wasn't very well formed however and we know exactly who they are. Just got to be bigger people about it all though

I understand people want to have a private life and a fab life but when you see a woman with an amazing figure then finally see the face picture (imagine Susan Boyle here) and its an instant "No", Would that annoy you?

shits creek

"I understand people want to have a private life and a fab life but when you see a woman with an amazing figure then finally see the face picture (imagine Susan Boyle here) and its an instant "No", Would that annoy you?"

Not in the slightest.

"I understand people want to have a private life and a fab life but when you see a woman with an amazing figure then finally see the face picture (imagine Susan Boyle here) and its an instant "No", Would that annoy you?"

You're angry that SuBo turned you down?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"If people are being anonymous to protect themselves or to keep their lifestyle away from family and friends, then no.

If people are being anonymous to be abusive, keyboard warriors and to slate others, then yes. If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing. Some people seem to be incapable of that. "

I agree apart from the say nothing part. "Nice" is subjective and sometimes people saying "nice" things have to be challenged as well.

If you adopt a policy of only saying nice things then no-one would ever be challenged on their behaviour.

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

It wouldn't annoy me. It would make me think "oh darn, turns out I'm not attracted to that person after all", but annoyance seems excessive to me.

As for people keeping their anonymity.... I agree with Peach and DRST.

Posh

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

No because that's nothing to do with anonymity. That's assumption and preconceived ideas.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

No. I don't have my face pic in public for privacy, as local people could recognise me and cause trouble for me (including family and close friend's children) and I'm quite happy for someone to say not for me when they see my "Susan Boyle" face pic.

Again, no.

But then, I don’t “finally see a face picture”. I try to exchange them early on so we can establish a mutual attraction from the off.

shits creek

What I would do if it was something that was annoying me, was to be only communicate with those who ALREADY have face pics on show, to alleviate said annoyance in the future.

Or.... just go to clubs where I can see faces as well as bodies.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

OP, may I ask what you do when you get a "Susan Boyle" face pic?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"If people are being anonymous to protect themselves or to keep their lifestyle away from family and friends, then no.

If people are being anonymous to be abusive, keyboard warriors and to slate others, then yes."

This

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

No not at all.

I mean they won’t get far in meeting us if you remain anonymous but it’s up to them how they run their profile.

We’ve had a guy this morning wanting to meet us with no pics and keeps saying we’ll be pleasantly surprised if we meet him…

Erm, I’d be more than pleasantly surprised mate…as we wouldn’t be leaving the house

K

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

No.

Have you never seen someone in real life from behind 1st and thought hello! and after they turn their head it's not quite what you imagined...

Perception and observation are two separate things.

Also would it annoy you, if the situation was reversed and someone didn't like you for the same reasons?

Furthermore would it not annoy you if people looked at your full profile pic straight off the bat it where noooo chance...

No it wouldn't. Disappointed maybe but not angry. There are few things that make me angry and not fancying someone isn't one of those things.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Naw

No doesn't annoy me, I just stay away from anyone reluctant to send a face pic, I wouldn't message first to a blank avatar picture. I've been too trusting before and it didn't go well.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Annoying!

How dare someone have a face I don’t find attractive!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

No I value it

The only time it stops is if its a longterm playmate and trust with want is built between us

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes totally get this! Allways best to ask for face pic b 4 getting to far into chat as at end of day no matter how nice people are to chat to etc without that attraction it's not happening x

"I understand people want to have a private life and a fab life but when you see a woman with an amazing figure then finally see the face picture (imagine Susan Boyle here) and its an instant "No", Would that annoy you?

No.

Have you never seen someone in real life from behind 1st and thought hello! and after they turn their head it's not quite what you imagined...

Perception and observation are two separate things.

Also would it annoy you, if the situation was reversed and someone didn't like you for the same reasons?

Furthermore would it not annoy you if people looked at your full profile pic straight off the bat it where noooo chance...

"

Thats why my face is on show, I'm not trying to hide my looks from anyone, 90% of women/couples I message will reply "not my/our type" I'm not annoyed with them, they are being honest.

I prefer it. If someone has a public face pic I assume they are happy being approached in public and are telling the world who they fuck and what they do.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Not at all Op. Anonymity has pros and cons, but - just like people - the good outweigh the bad.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

But in answer to your question not annoyed no! Each to their own! I choose to put mine on as dont mind it out there! Get recognized few times a week in my local area cycling or at work which is cool x

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Not at all Op. Anonymity has pros and cons, but - just like people - the good outweigh the bad. "

This. People have lives.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I understand people want to have a private life and a fab life but when you see a woman with an amazing figure then finally see the face picture (imagine Susan Boyle here) and its an instant "No", Would that annoy you?

No because that's nothing to do with anonymity. That's assumption and preconceived ideas. "

If people choose to hide face pics I see it less about them being anonymous and more them wanting to be discrete.

» Add a new message to this topic