FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Admin accessing your private pictures

Admin accessing your private pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This shouldn’t be able to happen surely?

Somebody wrongly reported our profile stating that the male half was arranging meets on his own , since then admin changed our profile to a mans one and ‘rejected ‘ all existing private pictures of the female. We have contacted the site supporters but as yet nothing has been changed.

Anyone else had their private pictures accessed or something similar happen to their profile?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give ‘em chance. They’re volunteers and have lives too.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Give ‘em chance. They’re volunteers and have lives too. "

Admin are not volunteers. They own and run the site.

A reported profile is looked at by admin and dealt with accordingly.

They have access to messages too.

I'd imagine they have access to everything including messages and dven your name, email address etc. I don't have an issue with this tbh.

If they've made a mistake keep contacting admin and hopefully they'll sort it out.

By *eddy004Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

"Give ‘em chance. They’re volunteers and have lives too. "

I too thought that most are volunteers too. They were asking for help in photo vetting and there was no mention of joining a payroll

"Give ‘em chance. They’re volunteers and have lives too.

Admin are not volunteers. They own and run the site.

A reported profile is looked at by admin and dealt with accordingly.

They have access to messages too."

Fair enough. Every day’s a school day.

Consider me educated.

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I thought all pictures that you uploaded were physically checked at some point by one of the volunteers. I’ve seen posts occasionally asking for extra people to help with that task in the forums, so yes, I always assumed that anything you have uploaded was viewable by admins.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Even the owners have limited time and may make mistakes.

If you contact them and explain, if you feel a mistake has happened, then they will review and take a decision.

Fab isn't awash with lots of staff. Most support is via volunteers. And with thousands of users and a complex site offering, there's an enormous amount to do.

Patience is valuable. They will do their best to help, where appropriate.

if your a couple you should have picked a couple profile and not a single male

admin will treat your profile as such and edit content accordingly in the event of a complaint or issue

"This shouldn’t be able to happen surely?

Somebody wrongly reported our profile stating that the male half was arranging meets on his own , since then admin changed our profile to a mans one and ‘rejected ‘ all existing private pictures of the female. We have contacted the site supporters but as yet nothing has been changed.

Anyone else had their private pictures accessed or something similar happen to their profile? "

You already got an answer here:

www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/1256010

If you said you are meeting alone it's hardly a surprise that they changed your profile.

"Even the owners have limited time and may make mistakes.

If you contact them and explain, if you feel a mistake has happened, then they will review and take a decision.

Fab isn't awash with lots of staff. Most support is via volunteers. And with thousands of users and a complex site offering, there's an enormous amount to do.

Patience is valuable. They will do their best to help, where appropriate. "

Isn’t helped by the amount of people who joined during the pandemic, fakes stealing pics etc. From the numbers of uploaded images and profiles alone, it must be a huge undertaking, from volunteers too! xx

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Of course they can access your pics

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"if your a couple you should have picked a couple profile and not a single male

admin will treat your profile as such and edit content accordingly in the event of a complaint or issue"

You clearly didn't understand their post

By *atexbound_scotMan  over a year ago

Livingston

#confused. Are they saying that if a couples profile one party isn't allowed to contact anyone unless they have the other parties permission?

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

That’s strange because there are plenty of female pics on single male profiles some with full face in view in public album. Those get through the vetting stage.

This site works in mysterious ways.

"Give ‘em chance. They’re volunteers and have lives too.

I too thought that most are volunteers too. They were asking for help in photo vetting and there was no mention of joining a payroll"

Admin were asking for moderators (mods) to help "police" threads and photos verifications etc. Mods are volunteers. Admin are the site owners and do indeed draw a wage from this site.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"This shouldn’t be able to happen surely?

Anyone else had their private pictures accessed or something similar happen to their profile?

You already got an answer here:

www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/1256010

If you said you are meeting alone it's hardly a surprise that they changed your profile. "

Totally defeats the purpose of being a couple and it's misleading given the site has a preference search that others are interested in which would fall in but they might only be looking for couples and your simply not looking for this but singles....

"if your a couple you should have picked a couple profile and not a single male

admin will treat your profile as such and edit content accordingly in the event of a complaint or issue"

I think they did/do have a couples profile, but the accusation of the report has led the admin to change their profile from a couple to a single mans one, & removed all her pictures from their private collection

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As you mention that you have already contacted Admin but your profile remains male then you will have to assume that they are going to stand by their decision.