FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > We are off to London next weekend

We are off to London next weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_become_3 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Hi we are having a long weekend in London next weekend any suggestions of decent places to visit and we are not talking Big Ben or The tower lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi we are having a long weekend in London next weekend any suggestions of decent places to visit and we are not talking Big Ben or The tower lol. "

As long as its not pissing it down no trip would be complete without a stroll along the southbank. I start at Westminster Bridge by the huge lion that looks as if he was carved yesterday (because he's made of a totally weather proof ceramic the recipe for which was lost for decades and was only recently found). Then head east.

Notable stops along the way are the Aquarium, the London Eye, The Tate Modern, street performers, book sellers, the skateboard collective that have held on against redevelopment for decades, Shakespeare's Globe theatre and Borough Market.

If the tide's out you can walk along the beach too.

Le Boudoir?

"Le Boudoir?"

Hmmm, yeah the OP is probably looking for swinger's places. Dammit there was me going off on some cultural tangent.

By *aughty masonMan  over a year ago

nowhere

Well it’s my birthday weekend next week so may be hosting a naughty party down in central London

» Add a new message to this topic