FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Back rubs

Back rubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inglekentguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Gillingham

Anyone good at giving them? My back is in bits this morning and laying is bed is the worst thing for it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I usually use a small dog as a foam roller, never looked back.

Gillingham

Don’t even know how I got my socks on this morning it was that bad!

Really

Bants aside, you should maybe look at seeing a chiropractor! Your back is a busy junction so could be a number of reasons!

Definitely see a physiotherapist or chiropractor

By *eviant KnightMan  over a year ago

Norton

See if you can find something to hang off, branch, pull up bar etc and hang still with arms extended for as long as you can

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

Sorry to hear this.

I suffer often with a sore back. Usually near the bottom and around the shoulder blades. I have serious knots most of the time.

I find warming the muscles can help relieve the pain, regular hot showers, a walk if possible, and a hot water bottle.

When it's really painful I have a hot bamboo massage and within 20 mins the pain has gone.

Hope you get some relief soon

Gillingham

I’ve had problems with it for about 12 years. I had a regular physio I saw and have managed it over the years, every now and again it flares up but I’ve just moved and so now need a new physio!

Gillingham

"Sorry to hear this.

I suffer often with a sore back. Usually near the bottom and around the shoulder blades. I have serious knots most of the time.

I find warming the muscles can help relieve the pain, regular hot showers, a walk if possible, and a hot water bottle.

When it's really painful I have a hot bamboo massage and within 20 mins the pain has gone.

Hope you get some relief soon"

I had to go for a walk this morning to ease it up and plastered in deep heat (there’s a roll on one that’s good as you don’t end up getting it everywhere and stinking the house out!) whats a hot bamboo massage?

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

"Sorry to hear this.

I had to go for a walk this morning to ease it up and plastered in deep heat (there’s a roll on one that’s good as you don’t end up getting it everywhere and stinking the house out!) whats a hot bamboo massage?"

They are bamboo canes that have been heated and used to relieve the knots etc. I find helps mine more than any other sort of massage.

Gillingham

"Sorry to hear this.

I had to go for a walk this morning to ease it up and plastered in deep heat (there’s a roll on one that’s good as you don’t end up getting it everywhere and stinking the house out!) whats a hot bamboo massage?

They are bamboo canes that have been heated and used to relieve the knots etc. I find helps mine more than any other sort of massage. "

Might have to give it a go, is it easily available?

» Add a new message to this topic