FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bye all

Bye all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Came back on here after a break but it seems I’m still nobody’s “type” so I’m admitting defeat.

There’s no point carrying on.

Good luck everybody. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

People are only just starting to meet again after Covid restrictions and Christmas. Why not give it a bit longer?

Thanks Sally but can’t even get anybody to engage in a chat let alone meet.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"Came back on here after a break but it seems I’m still nobody’s “type” so I’m admitting defeat.

Good luck everybody. X"

Well you give it your best

Good luck in the real world

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is sad to read. Why not stay and become a little more active in the forum x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Thanks Sally but can’t even get anybody to engage in a chat let alone meet. "

Go to a club or social and chat to loads of people face to face.

Just the same old story “sorry, not my type”. I guess I just have to accept I’m too ugly.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

You should try a club, you'll find a different situation there which may change your view

I said on the 31st of December that I was going trust me don't go there are many places that you can go to meet people and go for a social and have a laugh

If I’m nobody’s “type” on here how will that be any different at the clubs where everybody from here goes to?

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Just the same old story “sorry, not my type”. I guess I just have to accept I’m too ugly. "

You’re not ugly at all. I think it’s like this for most men and on top of that you’ve got a lot of people not meeting because of current circumstances. Like someone said, get involved in the forums. I 100% wouldn’t be here if the forums weren’t. Do stay x

"Came back on here after a break but it seems I’m still nobody’s “type” so I’m admitting defeat.

Good luck everybody. X"

Just accept 'it is what it is'

No matter what you say to people. They will choose to engage with who they want.

Keep your head up and smile . The world will smile back at ya.

Good luck OP

By *athyperkinsCouple  over a year ago

lifton

That's a shame. You wouldn't be what we're looking for (as you say straight) and too far away if you were but you are certainly not ugly by any stretch so don't put yourself down!!

Your beer pic - is that somewhere in Germany?

T

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"If I’m nobody’s “type” on here how will that be any different at the clubs where everybody from here goes to?"

Stop sulking an grow some balls. Have more confidence in yourself and battle on.

"Just the same old story “sorry, not my type”. I guess I just have to accept I’m too ugly. "

It isn't about being ugly, which you aren't. As others have said, try clubs, organised socials and engaging in the Forum without an eye on it leading to anything physical.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

That's a shame! But good luck x

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr southend

Dont get so disheartened, I have been here for a few years as a single male now and sent out loads of messages but it wasnt until recently when I started posting more on the forums that I found people started engaging with me more, it's not easy to find people on here that you match with for meets and it's even harder if you dont make yourself known to people , comment in threads start threads engage in conversations here in the forums and just take your time.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"If I’m nobody’s “type” on here how will that be any different at the clubs where everybody from here goes to?"

Because the difference between a profile and face to face is night and day.

If I were meeting and we were closer, I would certainly ask you for a social (if you're not attached) but now I've seen your updates and post here, I'd be very reticent.

What were you expecting to happen when you joined?

You and I are the same age. You're 6' and I'm 5'6".....now, who do you think has a better chance of being someone's 'type', whether it's here or outside Fab?

The problem is being a single male on here is like being a single blade of grass in a very big field

It's unfortunate that single guys just aren't in high demand

Just think how I feel being a shorter guy on here

"That's a shame. You wouldn't be what we're looking for (as you say straight) and too far away if you were but you are certainly not ugly by any stretch so don't put yourself down!!

T"

Yes it’s in Munich. Beautiful city.

Thanks for your kind words but my self esteem is rock bottom. Every single lady I try and introduce myself to says the same thing. “Sorry not for me” or “sorry not my type”.

It’s nothing to do with people not meeting due to covid, I never get as far as discussing meets.

It can get disheartening on here as a guy due to: 1) we massively outnumber ladies and 2) due to the poor actions of a few, ladies are understandably very much on their guard sometimes with single guys.

Those couple of reasons, combined with the usual time wasters you can get sometimes bring you down.

One thing I've tried this year though that may also help you is as someone else above suggested - get to more clubs and socials.

No-one there is wasting time, everyone is friendly and even if you don't end up playing, you've still had a chance to meet new people and have a cheeky drink...!

Anyways, whatever you decide, keep your chin up and don't take this place at all too personally.

Good luck pal

By *athyperkinsCouple  over a year ago

lifton

"That's a shame. You wouldn't be what we're looking for (as you say straight) and too far away if you were but you are certainly not ugly by any stretch so don't put yourself down!!

T

Yes it’s in Munich. Beautiful city.

Ah, Munich! Been there many times. Love it!

Thanks for your kind words but my self esteem is rock bottom. Every single lady I try and introduce myself to says the same thing. “Sorry not for me” or “sorry not my type”.

It’s nothing to do with people not meeting due to covid, I never get as far as discussing meets. "

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Its completely different in a club.

On here people have their guards up like Fort knox because too many people are nasty/fake/time wasters/they're inundated. Its very easy to ignore someone on here.

But if you go to a club people are much nicer- they can feel your vibe and energy and they can see you're real. You'll have a lot more success in a club than on here I'm sure. We've never met anyone from here in the years we've been on here but met loads in a club.

Dude I was gonna leave here because of the horrible messages I receive. But that's what they want, so I'm staying.

Also when women on here mention they get too many messages to reply etc etc. I'm like, really? Because I certainly don't get many. But I'm making an effort in forums now. Try not let it get to you. Just enjoy life as it is for now.

I get so little replies on here I've taken to messaging my self rejection messages

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I get so little replies on here I've taken to messaging my self rejection messages "

You could message yourself and arrange a meet and see if you turn up

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I get so little replies on here I've taken to messaging my self rejection messages

You could message yourself and arrange a meet and see if you turn up "

I might try that

I still say I'll get stood up

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

I'm straight, so judging mens level of attractiveness isn't exactly my forté, but you're far from ugly, dude.

As much as I like Fab, the reality is, is it very difficult for a single guy to get any kind of positive response on here, for a number of reasons, regardless of their attractiveness. A lack of results on here isn't a reflection on you personally.

If what your looking for is casual fun; ONS, FWBs, etc. Then you will probably get better results using conventional dating sites.

Just don't let your experience here drag you down.

[Removed by poster at 15/01/22 12:47:46]

By *hilli75Man  over a year ago

MALTA

All in all its whats youre after. I get looked at by the wrong gender most time and get asked to meet men. Not my thing. Barely get a message or text from a

Female. And i can imagine how some ladies here get inundated with unwanted messages. But hey, that does not mean me or you or her or whoever is unwanted

"I might try that

I still say I'll get stood up "

"I get so little replies on here I've taken to messaging my self rejection messages "

I call myself sea because even the tide won't take me out

You're not ugly at all.

I don't fancy Tom Hardy or Jason Momoa but that doesn't mean they are ugly.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

No such thing as too ugly! (Read my profile!)

But also there is nothing attractive about a guy who withdraws from the world and cuts and runs because he believes he cannot win.

So you makes your choices and you live with them

Good luck in the future and kisses from me xxx

See you mate,leave all these fine ass and breasted women for the real ugly fuckers like moi lol x

Ha ha. That made me smile. Cheers for that.

Good bye CM and good luck.

T

"Dude I was gonna leave here because of the horrible messages I receive. But that's what they want, so I'm staying.

Also when women on here mention they get too many messages to reply etc etc. I'm like, really? Because I certainly don't get many. But I'm making an effort in forums now. Try not let it get to you. Just enjoy life as it is for now. "

I like your posts.

Yea it can be totally debilitating OP.

Have considered giving up myself a couple of times. But have decided to tough it out for now and see what prevails.

"Dude I was gonna leave here because of the horrible messages I receive. But that's what they want, so I'm staying.

Also when women on here mention they get too many messages to reply etc etc. I'm like, really? Because I certainly don't get many. But I'm making an effort in forums now. Try not let it get to you. Just enjoy life as it is for now.

I like your posts. "

Same but I'm outside of your age range or you definitely would have got at least 1 message x

Honestly it’s so different in a club setting. I haven’t read the replies before this but I can bet many will tell you and agree, you might pass a profile on here - see them in a club and it’s another story…

Best way to meet people is in a swingers club

I like your posts. "

Awww thanks, that's sweet.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

I can't stress enough the importance of getting yourself to a club or organised social, particularly if you're considering getting into the lifestyle. The dynamics in the club is completely different than here, people's personalities come through. Don't expect anything to happen on the first night in the club but do try to appear friendly, smile, try to strike conversations.

Yes, I do get it, clubs for single men are not cheap, but there is still an organised social option.

"I get so little replies on here I've taken to messaging my self rejection messages

Ha ha. That made me smile. Cheers for that. "

There you go; it needn't only be about the 'hunt' here. Sometimes, you can find that uplift and lightheartedness too.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Also, OP, looks like you're not far from Manchester. From what I can tell, there is a very active social circle there. Have a look on the forum.

I like your posts. "

As do I. Seaw*ed indeed...tsk.

I like your posts.

As do I. Seaw*ed indeed...tsk."

I like your posts.

Same but I'm outside of your age range or you definitely would have got at least 1 message x"

I assume you mean Myrtle.

Good luck everybody. X"

Have you cheered up a bit?

By *ature BBW Lover 69Man  over a year ago

exeter

"This is sad to read. Why not stay and

become a little more active in the forum x"

You are right , you can get more noticed in the forums than just sending messages

By *ature BBW Lover 69Man  over a year ago

exeter

Good luck everybody. X"

It can be hard work and frustrating on here sometimes , it’s a shame even if it’s just to chat , it’s annoying that one’s you can end up chatting with and who you would like to meet are always miles away . Bring more active on forums get you noticed more than messages , give it a bit more time

You could spice up your profile a bit, change your pics, hide face pics and put in ‘face pic on request’ that would normally happen after a wee chat, which allows your personality to come through first.

By *ldergent2021Man  over a year ago

Retford

So there has been a lot of messages of support and some self-help

As a single male on here, I can empathise

I have also been on here as a couple, and the difference is night and day

A club is a great idea, but I do find forums enlightening and more social

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Good luck everybody. X"

Good looking, young enough and single. Fill your boots on the dating sites. I would.

"You could spice up your profile a bit, change your pics, hide face pics and put in ‘face pic on request’ that would normally happen after a wee chat, which allows your personality to come through first. "

Ha ha! Code for “your ugly mug is putting people off”. Cheers for the confidence boost! Lol xx

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"You could spice up your profile a bit, change your pics, hide face pics and put in ‘face pic on request’ that would normally happen after a wee chat, which allows your personality to come through first.

Ha ha! Code for “your ugly mug is putting people off”. Cheers for the confidence boost! Lol xx"

Hey - that works for me.

Thanks everybody for your kind messages of support. I won't be leaving after all as I’m now friends with a hot, sexy girl on here who wants to sit on my face xx

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Why not just stay and enjoy the forum banter.

It's very difficult relying solely on this site to meet people. Why not get out there in the swinging lifestyle and meet people at socials and clubs, it's much easier than relying on a profile to catch people's attention.

That is of you're serious about swinging and not just wanting a quick shag with anyone.

"Thanks everybody for your kind messages of support. I won't be leaving after all as I’m now friends with a hot, sexy girl on here who wants to sit on my face xx"

[Removed by poster at 15/01/22 13:34:14]

I like your posts.

Same but I'm outside of your age range or you definitely would have got at least 1 message x

I assume you mean Myrtle. "

Everyone it seems lol x

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

o/p there are vastly more men on here than women/couples. Join in with forum chat...plenty of topics and cam room chat.

Stand out from the crowd. Good sense of humour goes a long way.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

I’ve felt very similar in the past and thought what’s the point, but a lovely looking lady contacted me a few months ago with some very nice comments. Sadly she’s 150 miles away so unlikely we can meet up but the point is she made the effort which was really nice. I enjoy the forums greatly and can get more pleasure than just sitting and watching porn. Some messages come through from time to time which make it all worthwhile. My advice, for what it’s worth, stick with it.

By *ailor SamMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

I'd give it a bit longer, spend time in the forums and chat rooms, stick to a regular room and people will get to recognise you and before you know it you're chatting away

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Club means putting in some effort to get on the scene and being seen.

The site, well anyone can join and within minutes create a basic profile so hardly any effort at all. Why would a regular club goer bother meeting off the site when they could go and meet others in a club.

So you’re left with those who hang about on this site, potentially time wasters, men pretending to be women with fake profiles, limited people around your area that match preferences, those who don’t fancy you, those that do but not meeting currently.

You have to be quite lucky to be the right person at the right time in the right location.

So fuck it, go to a club or wait or leave

[Removed by poster at 15/01/22 13:40:27]

Take care all the best....

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"If I’m nobody’s “type” on here how will that be any different at the clubs where everybody from here goes to?

Stop sulking an grow some balls. Have more confidence in yourself and battle on."

"Thanks everybody for your kind messages of support. I won't be leaving after all as I’m now friends with a hot, sexy girl on here who wants to sit on my face xx"

again all the best

Maldon and Peterborough

She sounds like a keeper. Lol

"Thanks Sally but can’t even get anybody to engage in a chat let alone meet. "

The chatrooms seem to be a closed group and you must be established there. Any time I go in, there is just an acknowledgement of my presence and then I'm ignored so I don't bother anymore.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Just to see if it was possible - I messaged myself to tell myself how hot I am - then I replied back and agreed. That was a great day!

By *lofeldMan  over a year ago

Redhill

There you go fella, your tactic worked. Desperation is the mother of ingenuity, or something..

Gets even better. Me and my new hot friend have exchanged pics and we’re setting up a meet for a lovely 69 session.

Thanks again for all your help and advice guys and gals xx

Maldon and Peterborough

Just to see if it was possible - I messaged myself to tell myself how hot I am - then I replied back and agreed. That was a great day! "

Now - why didn't I think of that?

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Just to see if it was possible - I messaged myself to tell myself how hot I am - then I replied back and agreed. That was a great day! "

I’m friends with me and I’m on my hotlist

By *ndyn50000Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I tried this too, sadly I got blocked straight away

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Just read through the thread OP, glad to see you are now staying. I usually take breaks, sometimes for months at a time as it all becomes a bit repetitive. I don't engage half as much in the forums like I used too and tend to talk now to more people who don't use them.

Good luck OP in your future endeavours x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Goodbye , Good luck , Good life. xxx

I will miss all of your forum threads, the uplifting support you have offered to others and of course I will miss seeing you at socials and clubs.

You won't be forgotten easily ....

Granny xx

King's Crustacean

"Just read through the thread OP, glad to see you are now staying. I usually take breaks, sometimes for months at a time as it all becomes a bit repetitive. I don't engage half as much in the forums like I used too and tend to talk now to more people who don't use them.

Good luck OP in your future endeavours x"

Oh ffs ! Why didn't you post that before I posted mine.....

Oh wait .......

"Gets even better. Me and my new hot friend have exchanged pics and we’re setting up a meet for a lovely 69 session.

Thanks again for all your help and advice guys and gals xx"

No one likes a show-off lol

How fickle are we lol

King's Crustacean

Just to see if it was possible - I messaged myself to tell myself how hot I am - then I replied back and agreed. That was a great day!

I’m friends with me and I’m on my hotlist "

I might go on my own hotlist. I'd be the hottest there and that's no lie.

By *lofeldMan  over a year ago

Redhill

"Just read through the thread OP, glad to see you are now staying. I usually take breaks, sometimes for months at a time as it all becomes a bit repetitive. I don't engage half as much in the forums like I used too and tend to talk now to more people who don't use them.

Good luck OP in your future endeavours x"

You're a good egg Sparkle, a good egg.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

There's plenty of people out in the real world that go to clubs and parties who aren't on Fab and have never heard of Fab and as others have said there's a whole world of difference between a one dimensional online profile and a real life human being.

By *haggydogMan  over a year ago

Brooklands/London

See ya

By *eep2020Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Hold tight OP it will happen!

(A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time , think of the never ending possibilities

Good luck!

I think it's more rude that you are now happy with just the one lady to sit on your face and 69 with.... what about the rest of us Females?

Rude!

Im gonna announce im leaving...see if I get a 69 or a shut the door on your way out

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I looked at your pics. You are NOT ugly. Cute in fact.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"Im gonna announce im leaving...see if I get a 69 or a shut the door on your way out"

Shut the door chap, there’s a draft

"Im gonna announce im leaving...see if I get a 69 or a shut the door on your way out

Shut the door chap, there’s a draft "

69 first please x

"I think it's more rude that you are now happy with just the one lady to sit on your face and 69 with.... what about the rest of us Females?

Rude! "

Who said I was happy with just one?

It's your choice in the end OP. But bear in mind you joined during COVID and people are only just dipping their toes back in the water. The latest variant has slowed things again.

Get yourself down for a social as others have said. You won't go wrong with the Manchester Lounge Social (MLS). The next one is in April. It's currently full but spaces will become available nearer the time. It's a great event and everyone is very friendly. Keep an eye on Pixie's and GG's MLS profile for details. There's also always a thread running in the parties section on the forum.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

There you go! You went from zerø-to-hero in one hour!

"Im gonna announce im leaving...see if I get a 69 or a shut the door on your way out"

Again?

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I'll sit on your face. It'll be zerØ-to-Nerø in 30 mins.

"Im gonna announce im leaving...see if I get a 69 or a shut the door on your way out

I'll sit on your face. It'll be zerØ-to-Nerø in 30 mins. "

I wanna watch!

"If I’m nobody’s “type” on here how will that be any different at the clubs where everybody from here goes to?

There's plenty of people out in the real world that go to clubs and parties who aren't on Fab and have never heard of Fab and as others have said there's a whole world of difference between a one dimensional online profile and a real life human being."

Oh, you're staying OP? I'll leave then, unless there are any ladies who'd like me to stay and enjoy sex with them?

Think I spoke a bit too soon. Reckon my new friend is a catfish. Never mind. Onwards and upwards

Maldon and Peterborough

I'll sit on your face. It'll be zerØ-to-Nerø in 30 mins.

I wanna watch! "

Pervert.

I call myself sea because even the tide won't take me out "

that made me laugh , very funny and sexy

Just to update

I arranged a meet with myself and was stood up

» Add a new message to this topic