FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wow!!

Wow!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Woohoo…..that was refreshing!!

I’ve been under a rock for most of this year. Tell me, what have you been up to? What have others been up to? What have I missed?

You can tell me; I promise not to tell.

Now, spill.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Hello Sharedow!

What have you missed? Diddly squat.

What have I been up to? Working, seeing *that* person, trying hard to not be slightly irritated by (in work and personal life) people sending chase up messages, you responding quickly because they clearly feel it's important to hear from you and then they don't reply for ages. What's that about? Cue the teeth gnashing monster. Oh and the latest, being unclean .

What have others been up to? Who knows.

Hope that was a satisfactory bit of waffle on a Saturday morning.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Hi lovely!

Dunno what you've missed.... except obviously the sparkling wit and joy of the forum

As for me, done not a lot so far, I've just about got over the covid finally and have been hibernating. However, I've been productive and will be filling my etsy store with all the joyous items I've been creating. So that's good.

Today is mostly designing, making, photographing and listing valentines cards. So that's fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I nearly died last year. This year I will make sure I live it!!

"Hello Sharedow!

What have you missed? Diddly squat.

What have I been up to? Working, seeing *that* person, trying hard to not be slightly irritated by (in work and personal life) people sending chase up messages, you responding quickly because they clearly feel it's important to hear from you and then they don't reply for ages. What's that about? Cue the teeth gnashing monster. Oh and the latest, being unclean .

What have others been up to? Who knows.

Hope that was a satisfactory bit of waffle on a Saturday morning."

Hello Meli,

Thank you for the catch up....diddly squat? Surely not. This is the Lounge.

Chase up messages? Ooh...they must miss hearing from you.

"Hi lovely!

Dunno what you've missed.... except obviously the sparkling wit and joy of the forum

As for me, done not a lot so far, I've just about got over the covid finally and have been hibernating. However, I've been productive and will be filling my etsy store with all the joyous items I've been creating. So that's good.

Today is mostly designing, making, photographing and listing valentines cards. So that's fun "

Hello Posh,

Hibernating is a requirement to maintain the sparkling wit and freshness of the Forum, I find. I'm glad I'm back in time to see you emerge from yours.

Valentine's cards? Is it that time of the year already?

"I nearly died last year. This year I will make sure I live it!! "

I'm very glad you made it through with renewed vigour. Sometimes, we're too busy surviving to remember about living.

Enjoy your journey.

Hello Mr, good to see you! Hope you are feeling refreshed

I have joined the gym, going great so far

And work

And had a lovely time just chilling at the Townhouse

"Hello Mr, good to see you! Hope you are feeling refreshed

And work

And had a lovely time just chilling at the Townhouse "

Hello there MissD,

How was trip up North? Lovely to hear that work is settled and chilling at the Townhouse is just what is needed now!

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Hi lovely!

Today is mostly designing, making, photographing and listing valentines cards. So that's fun

Hello Posh,

Hibernating is a requirement to maintain the sparkling wit and freshness of the Forum, I find. I'm glad I'm back in time to see you emerge from yours.

Valentine's cards? Is it that time of the year already? "

Not quite that time. But if I wanna sell any I have to get them made and advertised I guess

And work

Hello there MissD,

How was trip up North? Lovely to hear that work is settled and chilling at the Townhouse is just what is needed now!"

It was eventful, but M6 closed just past Wigan, 3 hour delay which meant we didn't get to Edinburgh until half seven, but had a lovely time once there but it was sad to leave him x

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Dear Sharedow,

Quite simply you have missed me missing you. Welcome back. The Fab balance has been restored and re-baselined.

Nerø.

"Hi lovely!

Hello Posh,

Valentine's cards? Is it that time of the year already?

Not quite that time. But if I wanna sell any I have to get them made and advertised I guess "

Ah, it's time to do some work in between the perving, is that right? Damned work.

And work

Hello there MissD,

How was trip up North? Lovely to hear that work is settled and chilling at the Townhouse is just what is needed now!

It was eventful, but M6 closed just past Wigan, 3 hour delay which meant we didn't get to Edinburgh until half seven, but had a lovely time once there but it was sad to leave him x"

3 hours? That's a pretty massive delay.

Ah, it is sad but what better excuse to make the journey up there again.

"Dear Sharedow,

Quite simply you have missed me missing you. Welcome back. The Fab balance has been restored and re-baselined.

Nerø."

Dear Nero,

Ah ha, there you are. How are you, dear fellow? Equilibrium restored post-inebriated festivities and nose to the grindstone once more?

» Add a new message to this topic