FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First time anal

First time anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punkymonkey40 OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

I am thinking expanding my sexual experiences and never ever done anal...has in inserting anything in my own ass.

I am straight even though I have always been very open minded about just about everything i guess it can be normal for a straight guy to feel it 'gay' to put a dildo or anything penis shape up their ass...any guys here been there and done and how did get over that first time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Penis’s are penis shaped, use one of them.

derby

Well it's not going to be a real penis lol

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

start small & use plenty of lube, make sure it has a base otherwise things can get stuck.

derby

Thanks I have a an anal beginner's set so the smallest this about finger size but has ring on the end

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I am thinking expanding my sexual experiences and never ever done anal...has in inserting anything in my own ass.

I am straight even though I have always been very open minded about just about everything i guess it can be normal for a straight guy to feel it 'gay' to put a dildo or anything penis shape up their ass...any guys here been there and done and how did get over that first time? "

Sexuality is about WHO you're having sex with not WHAT you're doing. If you you're not involving another bloke, then how can it be GAY.

Ultimately if you're doing it to yourself it's just a wank. If you are concerned about the shape of what you're sticking up your bum, then buy something that's a more abstract shape... MOST anal toys are not penis shaped anyway.

Cal

derby

Thanks, yer I was in Ann summers yesterday and was looking at few things and she was pointing out the big suction dildos

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"I am thinking expanding my sexual experiences and never ever done anal...has in inserting anything in my own ass.

I am straight even though I have always been very open minded about just about everything i guess it can be normal for a straight guy to feel it 'gay' to put a dildo or anything penis shape up their ass...any guys here been there and done and how did get over that first time? "

Straight or gay or bi has nothing to do with arse play / pleasure. Unless it’s with another guy of course.

I think it's great to be experimenting with your body. That shows an open-minded attitude to sex. I've known a few guys who enjoy ass play - it's no big deal.

derby

Thanks, for the feedback.. Sure when I have been with woman I did like my ass played a little but no finger inside or anything and the times I get rimmed by a lady is something else

I started with small butt plugs, and got bigger over time. Key is lube, plenty of lube...never go dry

derby

Thanks Jason

» Add a new message to this topic