FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexually Mismatched Partner

Sexually Mismatched Partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appyface OP   Man  over a year ago

East Devon

How many people have had sexually mismatched partners ( long term ) and how did it affect you and your relationship.

I was married to a lovely lady, however she was a make love once a week type person, whereby I was the type of person who wanted to be in the Fab the lifestyle.

Her sex drive (and also desire for loving closeness ) was very much lower than mine and completely less adventurous and imaginative, I suggested that she have other lovers to explore her sexuality and for her pleasure, and I would only ever have her ( no other partners ) in an effort to try and awake a more active and adventurous side to her, sadly did not help.

I felt totally dead inside, and was just existing rather than feeling alive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This, unfortunately - but have been free of that for 5 years now.

Why did you marry her?

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Yes, my ex wife and I were very mismatched and it only seemed to get worse over the years, there were other reasons for our eventual break up, but the sexual incompatibility really didn’t help.

East Devon

Why, very long complicated story, I should of added in my original post, my wife was very cunning, and ultimately controlling, I guess coercive behaviour, she would do whatever she had to do or say to get what she wanted, but once that happened the promises did not materialise etc etc.

"Why, very long complicated story, I should of added in my original post, my wife was very cunning, and ultimately controlling, I guess coercive behaviour, she would do whatever she had to do or say to get what she wanted, but once that happened the promises did not materialise etc etc. "

Weren't you trying to coerce her into having sex with others?

East Devon

Coerce no, encourage yes.

I was not allowed out of the house on my own, was not allowed money, at one stage not allowed a phone, please don’t judge me, you really don’t know the whole story.

I was happy to be controlled, but it needed to be a positive experience, not just control.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Coerce no, encourage yes.

I was not allowed out of the house on my own, was not allowed money, at one stage not allowed a phone, please don’t judge me, you really don’t know the whole story.

I was happy to be controlled, but it needed to be a positive experience, not just control. "

You dont get to choose boy

ahh sorry to hear that you had bad relationships but to answer the question yes. It is possible if your willing to make the sacrifice in a healthy, intimate relationship as this is our relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic