FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trying to find a bi couple is hard on fab

Trying to find a bi couple is hard on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m finding it hard to meet a bi couple

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

most bi couples are looking for the same

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

"I’m finding it hard to meet a bi couple "

Probably because your profile says you’re straight..

go figure..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Might be a London thing.

We’re a bi couple and we too find it a struggle to find a couple where both the guy and the lady are fully bi, usually it’s just the lady that’s bi and the guy straight.which is great for me being a female but frustrating for my partner and tbh I find it frustrating sometimes as a huge turn on for me is seeing my partner with both a guy and a lady. We can find plenty of single bi guys but there doesn’t seem to be that many in a couple

Or we have come across quite a few where the male says straight but turns out to be bi. I don’t get why in this day and age people sorry to say men especially aren’t more open with their sexuality especially on a place like fab.

"

Or we have come across quite a few where the male says straight but turns out to be bi. I don’t get why in this day and age people sorry to say men especially aren’t more open with their sexuality especially on a place like fab."

Because for us the male half is sometimes bi with the right guy and right mood (bi-curious then?).

However we changed our profile to say straight as it's a very small aspect of what we're looking for and not something which would happen at every meet. We had problems that many couples would read the "bi-curious" part and think it was the female half which caused a lot of confusion. Also we got even more low quality messages from single men than usual when the profile said bi-curious which was tiring.

If we wanted a guy for a bi threesome now then we'd just update the profile when we are looking and approach them or just suggest it to friends we found in clubs.

"We’re a bi couple and we too find it a struggle to find a couple where both the guy and the lady are fully bi, usually it’s just the lady that’s bi and the guy straight.which is great for me being a female but frustrating for my partner and tbh I find it frustrating sometimes as a huge turn on for me is seeing my partner with both a guy and a lady. We can find plenty of single bi guys but there doesn’t seem to be that many in a couple

Or we have come across quite a few where the male says straight but turns out to be bi. I don’t get why in this day and age people sorry to say men especially aren’t more open with their sexuality especially on a place like fab."

Because a fair amount or people don’t like it, and you see profiles that say no bi-men.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"I’m finding it hard to meet a bi couple

go figure.."

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

"I’m finding it hard to meet a bi couple

go figure.."

This.

We look for bi men but he wouldn't turn up in our search because the profile says straight.

By *mithrowe247Man  over a year ago

cannock

I'm a bi male who wants to meet a bi couple

OP your profile says straight, I would skip right past you as we are looking for a bi curious/bi male.

By *byeguysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Paisley

Normally the issue with us is that the woman is bi but the guy is straight. For us to meet couples, obviously a bi guy would be better though it’s not a deal breaker if we’re all focussing on the woman.

But your profile saying you’re straight when you’re obviously not will have people passing you over.

People have spoken on here before about guys claiming to be bi and then only wanting to be with the woman so you saying you’re straight means they’re not gonna take that chance with you straight from the off.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Doesn’t seem to be many in the Doncaster area

» Add a new message to this topic