FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cheating

Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Be honest is there any of you women on here cheating on your partner without them knowing. I find it a turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes there are.

You’re welcome.

By *evonshireboyMan  over a year ago

North Devon

Yes there are. I've met several

Oddly enough they don't shout about it on profiles due to the vitriolic reaction it seems to have on some people

"Yes there are. I've met several

Oddly enough they don't shout about it on profiles due to the vitriolic reaction it seems to have on some people"

^ this.

Loads of them but I doubt if they’ll admit to it publicly

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 20:21:49]

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

Plenty on here cheating behind partners backs not caring about the consequences. What might be a turn on for many is heartbreak for many others

By *hatChattyGuyMan  over a year ago

folkestone

"Plenty on here cheating behind partners backs not caring about the consequences. What might be a turn on for many is heartbreak for many others"

Agreed

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 20:35:12]

Yes I am .....

But I have been with my partner for 24 years, and I'm only 41 now, and no I'm not going to discuss the reasons why as that's my personal business.

Not everything is as black and white as people assume it is.

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

"Yes I am .....

But I have been with my partner for 24 years, and I'm only 41 now, and no I'm not going to discuss the reasons why as that's my personal business.

Not everything is as black and white as people assume it is. "

Have to agree I'm same position . So many think it's so simple

"Yes I am .....

Have to agree I'm same position . So many think it's so simple "

if only it was so simple

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr southend

As the women above has stated not everything is simple or black and white, and in a world that is screaming about freedom of choice and not judging people for personal choices I think this is another choice that is complex and personal and people shouldn't be judged for it

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Many woman cheating on husband s and many husband cheating on there woman, so a fuck is a fuck who cares about who's cheating just open the legs

"Many woman cheating on husband s and many husband cheating on there woman, so a fuck is a fuck who cares about who's cheating just open the legs "

Such a way with words......

And no its not all about the "fuck" as you so nicely put it!

"Many woman cheating on husband s and many husband cheating on there woman, so a fuck is a fuck who cares about who's cheating just open the legs "

Ew.

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

How wrong you are, when it's not just a fuck I'm after when I meet p , it closeness, conversation someone actually giving a shit about me n all visa versa.

"Many woman cheating on husband s and many husband cheating on there woman, so a fuck is a fuck who cares about who's cheating just open the legs

How wrong you are, when it's not just a fuck I'm after when I meet p , it closeness, conversation someone actually giving a shit about me n all visa versa. "

definitely this and a whole lotta other stuff

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr southend

"Many woman cheating on husband s and many husband cheating on there woman, so a fuck is a fuck who cares about who's cheating just open the legs

Ew."

I'm really sorry but that reply has made me chuckle possibly more than it should have done, I do however agree completely

By *ikeafud248Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Ynot123, totally agree as a male was in the same situation where there was more closeness, compassion and loving than from the partner I should have been getting it from. Nothing wrong with having what you crave but can't get at home.

As others have said, what turns one person on is a turn off for someone else. As well as the fact that a lot of people may be "ashamed" or "embarrassed" to admit that they are cheating. I personally feel as though it could be a good thing to open up about it. Like a previous poster mentioned, it's not just about the fuck itself it's the company and conversation.

But my original point was that it may turn some people on knowing that someone is cheating but it's a turn off for others. So, just say it if you want to say it. You may have reservations in admitting it but honestly, you may be surprised with the amount of people who are more open to meeting you than not. Similarly to appearance, what turns some people off is a massive turn on to others. So just go with it if that's what you wish

By *ettieAndIrvingMan  over a year ago

Derby

Jesus Christ that's gross.

No wonder blokes have a bad rep.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Yes I am .....

Oh how true is that.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"Plenty on here cheating behind partners backs not caring about the consequences. What might be a turn on for many is heartbreak for many others"

"Yes I am .....

Life isn’t black and white!

I have a ‘single male’ profile and, when I set it up, I was a single male. However, circumstances do change, life does change and, I am now in a relationship. However, she’s not into the scene, she doesn’t approve and so I find myself here, quietly, discreetly, being judged by those who don’t understand, while peruse Fab, filtering out the chancers and hoping for contact from someone who understand

It's very interesting as a single guy with no ties so no morals to worry about, I would still rather go with a hotwife that is blatantly getting extra away from home with not only consent but encouragement from the man. It's not really cheating. I have no problem with meeting a woman who's partner doesn't know, as has been said it can be the one thing that keeps them sane - I know first hand being in a relationship that you can't get out of is a nightmare so no judgment, but certainly the man knowing is actually more of a turn on for me than a man who may actually be heartbroken if he found out - as I was in the distant past when it happened to me (or of course he may be an absolute cunt and deserve it).

"Yes I am .....

When I was married and still together (we were separated for 9 yesrs) I did contemplate cheating (I didn't and therefore ended the marriage!). However, I agree with the above statement as not everything is black and white.

I have experienced the opposite in regard to having spent time with a married man, no judgement from me and we both got what we needed from that.

By *g1231974Man  over a year ago

wetherby

Not wanting to be judgemental and everyone is I a different situation. However I think I'd find it more stressful than erotic to deal with a cheating situation..m

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"As the women above has stated not everything is simple or black and white, and in a world that is screaming about freedom of choice and not judging people for personal choices I think this is another choice that is complex and personal and people shouldn't be judged for it "

We agree totally about freedom of choice.

But by not telling a partner that you are cheating denies them their freedom of choice as to whether to accept your behaviour or not.

So how does that work in this world where everyone has the right to freedom of choice?

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Yes I am .....

I have a ‘single male’ profile and, when I set it up, I was a single male. However, circumstances do change, life does change and, I am now in a relationship. However, she’s not into the scene, she doesn’t approve and so I find myself here, quietly, discreetly, being judged by those who don’t understand, while peruse Fab, filtering out the chancers and hoping for contact from someone who understand "

Playing devil's advocate here.

Explain something.

You have the freedom of choice to carry on, yet you take away your wife's freedom to choose whether to accept your behaviour or not.

We are not judging but saying it exactly as we see it.

So what is it that we don't understand.

"Yes I am .....

Have to agree I'm same position . So many think it's so simple

if only it was so simple "

You all have your reasons and it’s your choice at the end of the day I’m not going to judge you for whatever

By *iss KissWoman  over a year ago

near Coventry

Not with my husband. He's a darling.

But cheated on my last 2 partners.

1st guy, I cheated on him for revenge, as he was nasty and a cheater himself.

2nd guy, was a bit horrible and also cheated on me. So cheated on him also. It's my go revenge. No regrets. Should have cheated more

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

I'd guess there are men and women both cheating, and it's none of our business

Plenty and they manage to evade any judgement because they are in demand.

It wouldn’t trouble me so long as it was nsa.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Yes I am .....

I have a ‘single male’ profile and, when I set it up, I was a single male. However, circumstances do change, life does change and, I am now in a relationship. However, she’s not into the scene, she doesn’t approve and so I find myself here, quietly, discreetly, being judged by those who don’t understand, while peruse Fab, filtering out the chancers and hoping for contact from someone who understand "

Those who don't understand? I think people do understand selfishness, they just don't agree with it. There's a big difference.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Yes a lot.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Everyone has their reasons so I make no judgement.

Lots are and have xx

What difference does it make if both people are consenting?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have never cheated on a partner and never would. If you can't converse with your other half and be honest then why stay in that situation??

Yes same as there is a boat load of men on here cheating on there wife / girlfriend as well.

"I have never cheated on a partner and never would. If you can't converse with your other half and be honest then why stay in that situation?? "

Same here we will never cheat on each other and we dnt hide anything from each other either.

"Yes I am .....

I have a ‘single male’ profile and, when I set it up, I was a single male. However, circumstances do change, life does change and, I am now in a relationship. However, she’s not into the scene, she doesn’t approve and so I find myself here, quietly, discreetly, being judged by those who don’t understand, while peruse Fab, filtering out the chancers and hoping for contact from someone who understand

Playing devil's advocate here.

Explain something.

You have the freedom of choice to carry on, yet you take away your wife's freedom to choose whether to accept your behaviour or not.

We are not judging but saying it exactly as we see it.

So what is it that we don't understand."

So, I had a profile here on fab before I met my partner. Fairly early into our relationship, I told her about my Fab profile and my interests. She wasn’t interested, swinging isn’t something she’s interested in. She hasn’t asked me to remove myself from the scene and I don’t encourage her to join me.

Our relationship is not a conventional relationship and comes with complications. We don’t live together, life hasn’t worked out that way with us. We have an amazing sex life when we do see each other and, my remaining on Fab is for my own selfish reasons for those wants and needs that she’s not interested in.

She doesn’t agree and doesn’t want to be involved and, she doesn’t bring it up or asl me about it anymore.

It’s never black and white

» Add a new message to this topic