FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cringe.

Cringe.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The electrician has gone to my room and I've not unplugged my wand so he's gonna bloody find it.

Has anyone got any similar embarrassing stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The washing machine repair guy had to come out because it had stopped working. He pulled out my knickers from the filter.

Think positive. He won’t know what it is.

"The washing machine repair guy had to come out because it had stopped working. He pulled out my knickers from the filter. "
was he good looking?

"Think positive. He won’t know what it is. "
lmao I hope not

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I use a small local company for my double glazing. When the guys came to do the two windows in my bedroom, I overslept so didn’t have time to think about moving stuff out of the way. I have two topless photos on the wall between the two windows and a crop hanging from the knob on the chest of drawers under the photos. I also left the bag with my vibrator next to my bed, but you can’t tell what’s in that unless you look. I’m sure they’ve seen a lot worse though.

Has he noticed?

"The electrician has gone to my room and I've not unplugged my wand so he's gonna bloody find it.

Has anyone got any similar embarrassing stories? "

I wouldn't worry too much he might just assume you enjoy karaoke singing in bed cos it looks like a microphone!

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

About 10 years ago I was showing a mate a photo of my new car on my phone ....as I was flicking through the pictures I landed on one of my ex wife in let's say a seductive pose .....he didn't know what to say

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"About 10 years ago I was showing a mate a photo of my new car on my phone ....as I was flicking through the pictures I landed on one of my ex wife in let's say a seductive pose .....he didn't know what to say "

And neither did I

Ha ha Dora often says “get the karaoke babe!”

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

I once asked permission to go around a house unplugging everything to try to find out what was tripping the electric, when I went into the bedroom it looked like a display cabinet in a sex shop, the biggest collection of dildos and vibrators I've ever seen on top of the tall boy. She never batted an eyelid even knowing I would have seen them all and didn't mention it, I mean what kind of conversation do you have after that.

After a very long meet I washed all our toys the next morning and put them on a towel to dry on the draining board.

A while later a friend of ours called round and went into the kitchen to make himself a cuppa.

“Busy weekend?” he asked with a big grin on his face!

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

My mum once sort of saw a rude sext conversation I’d been having with someone after my (then) toddler pulled everything out of my bag including my phone. She picked it up to put away again and I mustn’t have closed the conversation.

I now password protect my phone. My face burned in shame for at least 2 hours

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"The electrician has gone to my room and I've not unplugged my wand so he's gonna bloody find it.

He'll be on here later saying a woman left him a sign that she wants him do go back and fuck her brains out or tell us a story about how he went to her bathroom and wanked whilst sniffing her knickers.

"I once asked permission to go around a house unplugging everything to try to find out what was tripping the electric, when I went into the bedroom it looked like a display cabinet in a sex shop, the biggest collection of dildos and vibrators I've ever seen on top of the tall boy. She never batted an eyelid even knowing I would have seen them all and didn't mention it, I mean what kind of conversation do you have after that."

Pmsl - could be either an interesting or awkward one

Could be worse, could've been your daughter that found them!! We were in Glasgow so couldn't exactly get home to hide it!

My puppy once gave my male next door neighbour a pair of my knickers, and one of my bras, in two separate incidents

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"My puppy once gave my male next door neighbour a pair of my knickers, and one of my bras, in two separate incidents "

That's one way of starting a conversation

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Well they were originally massagers so he might just think you needed a massage.

More likely he'll just think you're a little minx.

» Add a new message to this topic