FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Alter ego or persona creation

Alter ego or persona creation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all. First forum entry on Fab and probably seems very random but hope it sparks some thinking and creativity.

Do you like the idea of having an alter ego or persona for your sexual encounters? Or perhaps you are using one already.

Particularly interested in responses from other cross dressers like myself but absolutely intrigued to hear everyone's thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We talk about this quote a bit doughnut and I lol.

In this life we are Doughnut and Danish and we are confident, perverted souls and in the real world with our real names we are less confident and Danish isn't quite so perverted.

We much prefer to be Doughnut and Danish to everyone tbh, I prefer the name for a start lol

Danish x

I think many people probably have an alter ego to some degree or another.

That might come from the anonymity of not giving your real name, meeting in hotels, clubs or other neutral surroundings or even just because we dress in a certain outfit that makes us feel more confident.

Some of course may take it further than those things and I think that's fine as long as they aren't doing it to dupe someone

I used to have an ego which I suppose is an alter ego because it came through growing up. Now I don’t change who I am but I adapt to environments

What a great thread

A female vs male alter ego.

Different types for different scenarios.

Switch, work persona, thrashing about sex, quiet when needed.

?

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I am just me. Every alter ego can only be within the mindset you already have so, unless you are Dr Jekyll, who didn't know what the other half did, the other you is still you and not a separate identity.

Its interesting that people create a different identity to do different things, as an escape clause, or excuse, for a part of their behaviour that they themselves cannot align with their perception of the "normal them".

If I am buying coffee, or stood over a bound and hooded lady, about to do a "depraved" act...it is still me.

I want to keep the memories for when I am drinking that coffee or stood in the queue at Waitress

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have a different mindset for my playtime, mon-fri I am "mummy" and I focus on my real life. Weekends I have the freedom to slip into my playtime mindset. I am always still me but have the freedom to go on an adventure

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I have a different mindset for my playtime, mon-fri I am "mummy" and I focus on my real life. Weekends I have the freedom to slip into my playtime mindset. I am always still me but have the freedom to go on an adventure "

Exactly this. When we visit a club and walk in the door we are Swingsnroundabouts82 but the rest of the time we are mom and dad. We treat our club play as a fantasy and the next day will often say to each other "did you have that dream last night?"

So I guess you could say we have different personas when we play but always coming from the same moral stand point as when we are J and D x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

This topic can be 'dressed up ' or

'exaggerated' to sound strange or mysterious but every single person on the planet holds different roles. Not only that they exhibit different characteristics in those different roles as well as changing character a little depending on the group they are with at any given time.

I've always been more sexual with people I don't know and seldom want repeat performances which could be why I identify the way I do with the idea of 'non commital'

The above person is totally different from the me in work ( professional occupation, qualified, responsible, leader, respected ) or the me at home that was ( wife , mother , sister, sister in law - daughter in law etc ) The straight lace purist if you like.

If I tried to have sex as the straight laced trustworthy rule abiding person that I am/was during the day - my psyche wouldn't be right for sex.

Vice versa.... I can't take sexually provocative - performative me to work or home .....

I enjoy sex more if I leave everything 'day job' behind. I need those two people.

King's Crustacean

Come to think of it ........ even freinds - i'd never divulge to them either. There's no need.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"This topic can be 'dressed up ' or

'exaggerated' to sound strange or mysterious but every single person on the planet holds different roles. Not only that they exhibit different characteristics in those different roles as well as changing character a little depending on the group they are with at any given time.

I've always been more sexual with people I don't know and seldom want repeat performances which could be why I identify the way I do with the idea of 'non commital'

The above person is totally different from the me in work ( professional occupation, qualified, responsible, leader, respected ) or the me at home that was ( wife , mother , sister, sister in law - daughter in law etc ) The straight lace purist if you like.

If I tried to have sex as the straight laced trustworthy rule abiding person that I am/was during the day - my psyche wouldn't be right for sex.

Vice versa.... I can't take sexually provocative - performative me to work or home .....

I enjoy sex more if I leave everything 'day job' behind. I need those two people.

"

Well said. Pretty much this

Paradise, Herts

"Come to think of it ........ even freinds - i'd never divulge to them either. There's no need. "

And that!

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 08:03:02]

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Come to think of it ........ even freinds - i'd never divulge to them either. There's no need.

And that! "

Seconded . Muggle friends don't need to know

King's Crustacean

"Come to think of it ........ even freinds - i'd never divulge to them either. There's no need.

And that!

Seconded . Muggle friends don't need to know "

Well...... Who knew

Den of Iniquity

And that!

Well...... Who knew "

Not them

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I am quite different from my sexual persona. On one hand I live a quiet, peaceful life. Love my garden and the nature it attracts. See a lot of close family who all live nearby. Interested in science, nature and technology. On the other hand (when the rare occasion happens!) I like women on all fours with their back arched and bum raised. I can then firmly grip them from behind and have hot, hard, steamy sex.

Paradise, Herts

And that!

Seconded . Muggle friends don't need to know "

You bloody divulge enough to me! Puts me off me crunchy nuts of a morning sometimes!

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 08:04:16]

Den of Iniquity

And that!

You bloody divulge enough to me! Puts me off me crunchy nuts of a morning sometimes! "

I mean non fab folk haha

Paradise, Herts

And that!

You bloody divulge enough to me! Puts me off me crunchy nuts of a morning sometimes!

I mean non fab folk haha "

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

I have been told by many people who know “Linda” and know the male me, that we are like two different people.

I have been out in a bar where guys I have known in my normal life, who did not know about this side of my life have walked past me, looked at me and not recognised me (thank goodness! That was nerve wracking )

So. Yes, I maintain that Linda is very much an alter ego of the male me.

I could bore you for a long long time going into the differences and have a good stab at the psychology behind it all in a very “man down the pub”way but shit! Who wants to hear all of that?

Paradise, Herts

"I have been told by many people who know “Linda” and know the male me, that we are like two different people.

I have been out in a bar where guys I have known in my normal life, who did not know about this side of my life have walked past me, looked at me and not recognised me (thank goodness! That was nerve wracking )

I could bore you for a long long time going into the differences and have a good stab at the psychology behind it all in a very “man down the pub”way but shit! Who wants to hear all of that? "

I find it really interesting. I have a TV friend who I know as male and female and there is absolutely no way you would know it was the same person. Not only the looks, the mannerisms, literally everything! x

"I have been told by many people who know “Linda” and know the male me, that we are like two different people.

I could bore you for a long long time going into the differences and have a good stab at the psychology behind it all in a very “man down the pub”way but shit! Who wants to hear all of that? "

I'd find it interesting.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I'm not really a lot different.. though.. I'm probably a bit wilder as a trannie ...

Absolutely OP - makes for exciting role play on a 1:1 basis

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

I could bore you for a long long time going into the differences and have a good stab at the psychology behind it all in a very “man down the pub”way but shit! Who wants to hear all of that?

I'd find it interesting. "

Really?

Oooh and you are in the north east!

We should sit down one day and have a good old matter about it…. Maybe over coffee !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your replies, appreciate your feedback :D

We all have different layers to us and when people create different personas of themselves, it's to really exaggerate those different layers but it's still us.

I would like to help other people explore different sides to themselves in this way as I think it's really fun and creative :D

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

We have a few alter egos that we use for role play.

Find it much easier to get in the moment and really push ourselves

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I guess this already is an alter ego.

My alter ego..... .....a shy fool who bangs his head a lot when he's excited

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When Ace Winger becomes Alice Winger, is that an alter alter ego?

I guess I have a few, biker ego takes no crap, drinks diesel and makes sacrifices to the ICE.

Director ego works and very professional but ruthless

Then the rest is a mix of total perversion and more fluffy!

» Add a new message to this topic