FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Being safe

Being safe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andalorians OP   Couple  over a year ago

Malvern

Ladies....and men for that matter.

Please be safe when meeting. A friend of mine(not on here) had a close call this eve when the jackass she met, took it too far and hurt her, nearly seriously:/ And didnt care either:/ I know its not always simple, for discretion purposes, but for your safety let someone you trust know or at the very least have a back up plan!

And you assholes out there who think that bullying and sex come hand in hand, fuck off and get a grip

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear that. I hope your friend is ok. I'm actually starting to think that it's safer to meet at a club rather than having a meet with someone x

By *andalorians OP   Couple  over a year ago

Malvern

Luckily shes ok but his sort are dangerous and just knobheads

S

ye its sad the bad actors have to spoil it for everyone else. Also hope they can revover from that as no one should experience that.

Guys like that are still in the minority thankfully.

I’m glad your friend’s ok.

Glade they ok and yes safety is the number 1 priority

"Ladies....and men for that matter.

Please be safe when meeting. A friend of mine(not on here) had a close call this eve when the jackass she met, took it too far and hurt her, nearly seriously:/ And didnt care either:/ I know its not always simple, for discretion purposes, but for your safety let someone you trust know or at the very least have a back up plan!

And you assholes out there who think that bullying and sex come hand in hand, fuck off and get a grip

S"

Oh god! So sorry that has happened to your friend! I sincerely hope she is OK, has she reported it?

Please support your friend in reporting this arsehole and getting some emotional support. Having been through a serious assault a few years back I wouldn’t have got through the 6 months it took the CPS and the CID to sort it without my friends.

My attacker was a “friend” I thought I could trust.

Echo your advice always tell someone where your going and what time you’ll be back. Have a stand by friend to get you out if things turn bad.

Also if you’re meeting in a pub ask them if they know about “ask angela” it’s a scheme where if you discreetly say to the bar staff “is Angela working?” They’ll get you a taxi or an Uber or wait with you or even help you leave safely.

Be careful out there folks. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic