FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Andrew stripped of titles by the Queen.

Andrew stripped of titles by the Queen.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been on the news, Andrew, formerly known as prince, has been stripped of his military titles and royal patronages by the Queen. Bloody good on her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never should have held military titles in the first place.

Now if only she'd just go on and strip the rest of the monarchy of their titles...

Just Andy.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

It may be because he wants to actively fight his case. He could not practically do that with Royal titles.

^ Very true.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"Never should have held military titles in the first place."

His service in the Falklands doesn't count for anything then?

He hasn't been stripped of them , he has given them back which is absolutely the right thing to do considering the circumstances.

He is going to be dragged through courts guilty or not guilty he can hardly do so with royal titl

That's like saying it's ok Michael Jackson abused kids cause of his undeniable brilliance and contribution to pop music or yeah Jimmy savile might have abused kids but he's a good egg really cause of all his charity work and the great things he did for kids on shows like jim'll fix it. And let's have it right you can bet your life he was nowhere near the front line. Hundreds of people served in the Falklands if an ex squaddie was arrested for child abuse or stat r @pe would you say hold on a minute he served in the Falklands? No you'd say filthy fucking peado needs throwing to the lions why should "prince" Andrew be any different he's still a sweaty nonce ffs!!!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Never should have held military titles in the first place.

His service in the Falklands doesn't count for anything then?"

He flew rear patrols on the convoy away from the enemy.

A friend of mine was famous for, as the senior NCO on the Ark Royal flight deck, telling him "I don't give a fuck who your mother is, you can't park that helicopter there!...Sir".

"Just been on the news, Andrew, formerly known as prince, has been stripped of his military titles and royal patronages by the Queen. Bloody good on her."

Why ?

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 05:55:24]

"[Removed by a queen at 14/01/22 05:55:24]"

Tip of the iceberg … the island (we know which) the overwhelming evidence.. pizza anyone?

"Tip of the iceberg … the island (we know which) the overwhelming evidence.. pizza anyone? "

Pepperoni ? I’ve only fishfingers

Have to do

"Now if only she'd just go on and strip the rest of the monarchy of their titles..."

Why?

"Now if only she'd just go on and strip the rest of the monarchy of their titles...

Why?"

Why not ? Bunch of pompous w@@kers

They should be scrapped except the baldy dude and Kate they seem alright

"Now if only she'd just go on and strip the rest of the monarchy of their titles...

Why?"

Because it's the 21st century. Kings and queens belong in fairy stories.

Why?

Because it's the 21st century. Kings and queens belong in fairy stories."

Lol yeah thats a great reason

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Beasty cnut...

Why?

Because it's the 21st century. Kings and queens belong in fairy stories."

And to add to that there all p€&?7s

Why?

Lol yeah thats a great reason "

I liked it !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"That's like saying it's ok Michael Jackson abused kids cause of his undeniable brilliance and contribution to pop music or yeah Jimmy savile might have abused kids but he's a good egg really cause of all his charity work and the great things he did for kids on shows like jim'll fix it. And let's have it right you can bet your life he was nowhere near the front line. Hundreds of people served in the Falklands if an ex squaddie was arrested for child abuse or stat r @pe would you say hold on a minute he served in the Falklands? No you'd say filthy fucking peado needs throwing to the lions why should "prince" Andrew be any different he's still a sweaty nonce ffs!!!"

You might say that.

BSE

So people think we shouldn't have a monarchy? The government should be unchecked ?

The armed forces should be led by Boris et al ?

I like the idea that a balanced and dignified leader like Elizabeth could command them in a coup that would be legitimate in many eyes.

They fight for Queen and Country after all.

Why?

Lol yeah thats a great reason "

Seems like a better reason than any you've given for keeping them

"So people think we shouldn't have a monarchy? The government should be unchecked ?

I like the idea that a balanced and dignified leader like Elizabeth could command them in a coup that would be legitimate in many eyes.

They fight for Queen and Country after all. "

The idea that the government is kept 'checked' by the monarchy rather than democratic process is pretty scary.

King's Crustacean

I'm not 100% sure but i've a sneaky feeling ( and i'll check it out ) that now that Andrew will stand as an ordinary citizen the tax payer will foot the bill..

I'm fairly certain any removed titles have been done so with good reason and by good reason I mean self preservation and keeping the costs down for the 'firm'.

Why?

Lol yeah thats a great reason

Seems like a better reason than any you've given for keeping them "

Solid reason mate

BSE

"So people think we shouldn't have a monarchy? The government should be unchecked ?

They fight for Queen and Country after all.

The idea that the government is kept 'checked' by the monarchy rather than democratic process is pretty scary."

Really ?

So you trust the system run by selfish rodents over those that have been trained to lead and have so much that they have nothing to gain ?

True they have a lot to lose but Harry and Megan show that a royal wouldn't be short of work or money.

I like the idea that Corbyn, if God forbid he had been successful, would fear her Majesty. Because he has none at all.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"That's like saying it's ok Michael Jackson abused kids cause of his undeniable brilliance and contribution to pop music or yeah Jimmy savile might have abused kids but he's a good egg really cause of all his charity work and the great things he did for kids on shows like jim'll fix it. And let's have it right you can bet your life he was nowhere near the front line. Hundreds of people served in the Falklands if an ex squaddie was arrested for child abuse or stat r @pe would you say hold on a minute he served in the Falklands? No you'd say filthy fucking peado needs throwing to the lions why should "prince" Andrew be any different he's still a sweaty nonce ffs!!!"

If flying helicopters to draw exocet missiles away from our warships isn't on the front line, yeah, you're right.

And no, the Michael Jackson/Jimmy Saville analogys are nothing like it.

Winston

"Really ?

So you trust the system run by selfish rodents over those that have been trained to lead and have so much that they have nothing to gain ?

True they have a lot to lose but Harry and Megan show that a royal wouldn't be short of work or money.

I like the idea that Corbyn, if God forbid he had been successful, would fear her Majesty. Because he has none at all. "

I don't like it. I'd to see a more representative system.

I'd like to see a more meritocratic society.

None of that's possible while we continue to doff our caps to a family born with superior blood and a God given right to live in a palace.

"Tip of the iceberg … the island (we know which) the overwhelming evidence.. pizza anyone?

Have to do "

Ooooh shhhhhh! Don’t talk about it…

"Really ?

I like the idea that Corbyn, if God forbid he had been successful, would fear her Majesty. Because he has none at all.

None of that's possible while we continue to doff our caps to a family born with superior blood and a God given right to live in a palace.

"

Not just one !

And you guys pay for them to wave at you now & again ! Worth every penny !

Jokes aside mate totally agree I’m using my words carefully “pricks “ as not to offend anyone

"Tip of the iceberg … the island (we know which) the overwhelming evidence.. pizza anyone?

Have to do

Ooooh shhhhhh! Don’t talk about it… "

Shhhhhhhhhh won’t work

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Couldn’t have been an easy thing for her to do. But I think it’s the right thing to do.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Couldn’t have been an easy thing for her to do. But I think it’s the right thing to do."

"Really ?

"

Do we though? What power do they really have? Boris is in charge.

There's loads of other millionaires/ billionaires here who live in penthouses/ mansions but do sod all for the country.

The royals are born trapped in their 'job' and can't leave or look for another job.

"Do we though? What power do they really have? Boris is in charge.

There's loads of other millionaires/ billionaires here who live in penthouses/ mansions but do sod all for the country.

The royals are born trapped in their 'job' and can't leave or look for another job.

"

They're free to leave any time they like, and it's long overdue they did.

It isn't an issue of what power they have. It's what they represent.

By *inkyeroticaCouple  over a year ago

Ampthill

"I'm not 100% sure but i've a sneaky feeling ( and i'll check it out ) that now that Andrew will stand as an ordinary citizen the tax payer will foot the bill..

"

I’ll save you the bother… it’s civil law not criminal, so wouldn’t qualify for legal aid. If it did, he wouldn’t qualify as it’s means tested. And if he did qualify, it wouldn’t cover the cost of the level of representation he’d require. The case will cost him millions.

I say him, it’s already been reported that mummy is paying the bills.

King's Crustacean

"I'm not 100% sure but i've a sneaky feeling ( and i'll check it out ) that now that Andrew will stand as an ordinary citizen the tax payer will foot the bill..

I’ll save you the bother… it’s civil law not criminal, so wouldn’t qualify for legal aid. If it did, he wouldn’t qualify as it’s means tested. And if he did qualify, it wouldn’t cover the cost of the level of representation he’d require. The case will cost him millions.

I say him, it’s already been reported that mummy is paying the bills."

Really ? Thanks for that. I still haven't checked but I heard he'd sold a villa recently for millions..... maybe he's getting ready.

He can always live with Fergie. Two non contributors together.... awwwwww sweet

People seem to forget if he had sex with her she was at 17 above the age of consent not a child. Yes being friends with a pedophile like Epstein was in bad taste but not illegal. Also remember the accuser and her family got large payouts for their services and then more with the settlement they agreed. Funny how the US media hasn't hounded their ex presidents the same way!

Why?

And to add to that there all p€&?7s "

Thats like saying "all"men are pricks shit answer am afraid

» Add a new message to this topic