FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girls, if you let him cum in you

Girls, if you let him cum in you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Girls, if you let the guy u are seeing (for sex) cum in you, do you feel more attached to him afterwards? Was there more bonding, on your part?

Also Emotionally speaking, do you feel like you share more of an intimacy this way?

I’m not promoting unsafe sex by the way, and I’ve only done it with the partners I felt most intimate with, and with some, I may have felt definitely more attached after we decided to take things without protections. so to speak.

Not sure if it’s a chemical thing, or a mix of psychological thing and euphoria and chemicals in the brain. But yeah, anyway.. answers please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Personally it’s a turn off for me if they let me do that because it obviously shows they have terrible taste in men

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

"Personally it’s a turn off for me if they let me do that because it obviously shows they have terrible taste in men "

"Personally it’s a turn off for me if they let me do that because it obviously shows they have terrible taste in men "

periooddddd x

"Personally it’s a turn off for me if they let me do that because it obviously shows they have terrible taste in men

"

That’s hot

roundabout

"Personally it’s a turn off for me if they let me do that because it obviously shows they have terrible taste in men

That’s hot "

That tart

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s hot

That tart"

That’s cream (tart)

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

periooddddd x

"

Too messy

roundabout

That’s hot

That tart

That’s cream (tart)"

That's not what we're doing

Google the Mind Control properties of sperm It makes women go all gooey and doe eyed.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Google the Mind Control properties of sperm It makes women go all gooey and doe eyed. "

Frickin' men, it's bad enough you have to deal with a wet patch and the trickle of come after but now it can alter who you are?

I'm not sure if it means a better bond but bareback sex feels better, the condom stops the feeling of her internally so you lose some connection, I'm always happy to use them but prefer bare, it adds passion and arousal.

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Nope. Not that I had many sexual partners before we started swinging, but I've never felt any difference in feelings towards them whether they used a condom or not. Sex is intimate and snuggly wherever the cum ends up

"Google the Mind Control properties of sperm It makes women go all gooey and doe eyed.

Frickin' men, it's bad enough you have to deal with a wet patch and the trickle of come after but now it can alter who you are? "

we are ruined on a microscopic level too

"Girls, if you let the guy u are seeing (for sex) cum in you, do you feel more attached to him afterwards? Was there more bonding, on your part?

Also Emotionally speaking, do you feel like you share more of an intimacy this way?

I’m not promoting unsafe sex by the way, and I’ve only done it with the partners I felt most intimate with, and with some, I may have felt definitely more attached after we decided to take things without protections. so to speak.

Not sure if it’s a chemical thing, or a mix of psychological thing and euphoria and chemicals in the brain. But yeah, anyway.. answers please

"

Nope. I don’t feel more attached. No more bonding either. In fact probably the opposite! I’m put off by their recklessness!

"Girls, if you let the guy u are seeing (for sex) cum in you, do you feel more attached to him afterwards? Was there more bonding, on your part?

Nope. I don’t feel more attached. No more bonding either. In fact probably the opposite! I’m put off by their recklessness! "

Surely it takes two to come to this decision?

Unless you’re a “pull out before you cum” kind a gal in which case I’d argue that’s her recklessness?

Wise words

Nope just less off a mess to clean up afterwards

Well for the first hour or 2

Exuse the rudeness

But cum farts are real and trust me you don’t want them when out and about could be a bit awkward

Or in less you just flaunt the wet patch on the back and own it

It means we're getting married doesn't it?

"It means we're getting married doesn't it? "

"Nope just less off a mess to clean up afterwards

Exuse the rudeness

But cum farts are real and trust me you don’t want them when out and about could be a bit awkward

Or in less you just flaunt the wet patch on the back and own it "

This reply killed me haha .

The cum run for us girls between finishing and getting up to the loo is the same!

By *uitedSuitorMan  over a year ago

Halifax / Leeds

The only girl I've ever not used a condom with is my wife, so that is true!

I don't mind

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Exuse the rudeness

The cum run for us girls between finishing and getting up to the loo is the same!

"

Otherwise known as the John Wayne shuffle

Exuse the rudeness

"

Both are as = as bad ha ha but will say can be a bit worse when your going around your day and then the next minute you have a big sticky wet patch back there with no change in site and miles from home ie shopping or something ha ha

Hahaha!!! Exactly what I was thinking

Nope. I don’t feel more attached. No more bonding either. In fact probably the opposite! I’m put off by their recklessness!

Surely it takes two to come to this decision?

Unless you’re a “pull out before you cum” kind a gal in which case I’d argue that’s her recklessness? "

I didn’t suggest otherwise but the question was aimed at girls, so I answered from my perspective as a girl. But for your benefit, yes it’s also reckless on my part and we can’t both be reckless. Also the girl could say she is on contraception or whatever, the guy is reckless to just go with what she says and plant his seed!

» Add a new message to this topic