FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra extra time

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra extra time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface "

spam, fries and rib eye steak, guns, politics and freeing nipples all here tonight on the nocturnal..roll up roll up you very interesting and ecclectic peeps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last thread got cut off so posting thoughts here:

My first time was training with Law Enforcerment. During our training, it was quite frightening. You’re taught as an Officer that your gun is your best friend and last option in any given situation. They’re for deescalation and taking a life, if it comes to it.

Afterwards, fired em in the military and as a civilian. Those never carried the same weight as you’re more likely to have to shoot someone (and someone ya know in particular) working in Law Enforcement.

That feeling sucks because you know that even if you’re making the right choice, you’re killing someone who has a mental disability or had a poor run in life leading em to the situation. I don’t regret the feeling, as having drawn my weapon would save lives in such a situation. The department I worked with receives much better training than most others.

"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface spam, fries and rib eye steak, guns, politics and freeing nipples all here tonight on the nocturnal..roll up roll up you very interesting and ecclectic peeps "

Yeah!

"Last thread got cut off so posting thoughts here:

My first time was training with Law Enforcerment. During our training, it was quite frightening. You’re taught as an Officer that your gun is your best friend and last option in any given situation. They’re for deescalation and taking a life, if it comes to it.

Afterwards, fired em in the military and as a civilian. Those never carried the same weight as you’re more likely to have to shoot someone (and someone ya know in particular) working in Law Enforcement.

That feeling sucks because you know that even if you’re making the right choice, you’re killing someone who has a mental disability or had a poor run in life leading em to the situation. I don’t regret the feeling, as having drawn my weapon would save lives in such a situation. The department I worked with receives much better training than most others."

im not interested in killing other peoples children or them killing mine. i told my kids if they joined the services they would haveto do without a mother. i didnt have them, to be used as corrupt political cannon fodder..just my personal view and now i shall shut up about it

I've just heard that Ronnie Spector has died. That's sad.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface spam, fries and rib eye steak, guns, politics and freeing nipples all here tonight on the nocturnal..roll up roll up you very interesting and ecclectic peeps

Yeah!"

"I've just heard that Ronnie Spector has died. That's sad."
who?

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

I personally like the no-bra look

"I've just heard that Ronnie Spector has died. That's sad.who?"
singer girl groups during the 60's, did a guest vocal on eddie moneys first album

I knew you'd say that. She was The Ronettes lead singer.

"I personally like the no-bra look "

Dirty boy!

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface "

well I went to an indoor range in Katy the first time I’d shot a gun. What was it like? I had to rent a gun and because I’d read an Alex cross book and he asked what gun I’d like and I said Glock 19! He said ah ok 9mm which he seen by my look I had no idea. So he took me through showed me how to load it and away I go! Well the first shot I took as chunk out of my thumb when the bit slides back to eject the empty casing. So I was bleeding after one shot and then made sure my thumb was not on the top of my gun hand again. Pure novice

That feeling sucks because you know that even if you’re making the right choice, you’re killing someone who has a mental disability or had a poor run in life leading em to the situation. I don’t regret the feeling, as having drawn my weapon would save lives in such a situation. The department I worked with receives much better training than most others.im not interested in killing other peoples children or them killing mine. i told my kids if they joined the services they would haveto do without a mother. i didnt have them, to be used as corrupt political cannon fodder..just my personal view and now i shall shut up about it "

Fair enough, I understand why most might feel that way. Most of us never end up having to fire our weapons, despite being trained for it.

I spent my time aiding with relief missions. It’s a part of the military most people never think of but it’s how the US spends the majority of our time in foreign regions. Africa, in particular.

And the no bra look is amazing. Watching older movies has an extra treat, when they have this little addition to em!

i dislike going out with nipples showing through my top..it makes me uncomfortable and attracts alot of attention, in the real world, that i am not keen on.. same with internet photos, hence why if you want to see them, you haveto come to a club where i am at, i feel safer that way..in those places i just wander around mostly naked..i dont care..

"I've just heard that Ronnie Spector has died. That's sad.who? singer girl groups during the 60's, did a guest vocal on eddie moneys first album"
that went way over my head..lol x

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=8s6ObA01zKo&feature=share "be my baby" ronnie spector of the group the "ronettes"

"I've just heard that Ronnie Spector has died. That's sad.who?

I knew you'd say that. She was The Ronettes lead singer."

that also went over my head...

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface well I went to an indoor range in Katy the first time I’d shot a gun. What was it like? I had to rent a gun and because I’d read an Alex cross book and he asked what gun I’d like and I said Glock 19! He said ah ok 9mm which he seen by my look I had no idea. So he took me through showed me how to load it and away I go! Well the first shot I took as chunk out of my thumb when the bit slides back to eject the empty casing. So I was bleeding after one shot and then made sure my thumb was not on the top of my gun hand again. Pure novice "

I'd end up hurt if I shot a gun. I wouldn't have a clue.

"I personally like the no-bra look i dislike going out with nipples showing through my top..it makes me uncomfortable and attracts alot of attention, in the real world, that i am not keen on.. same with internet photos, hence why if you want to see them, you haveto come to a club where i am at, i feel safer that way..in those places i just wander around mostly naked..i dont care.."
you told me a story of a wet t-shirt contest

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface well I went to an indoor range in Katy the first time I’d shot a gun. What was it like? I had to rent a gun and because I’d read an Alex cross book and he asked what gun I’d like and I said Glock 19! He said ah ok 9mm which he seen by my look I had no idea. So he took me through showed me how to load it and away I go! Well the first shot I took as chunk out of my thumb when the bit slides back to eject the empty casing. So I was bleeding after one shot and then made sure my thumb was not on the top of my gun hand again. Pure novice "

im good with a crossbow

I knew you'd say that. She was The Ronettes lead singer.that also went over my head... "

You will know this song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jSPpbOGnFgk

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface well I went to an indoor range in Katy the first time I’d shot a gun. What was it like? I had to rent a gun and because I’d read an Alex cross book and he asked what gun I’d like and I said Glock 19! He said ah ok 9mm which he seen by my look I had no idea. So he took me through showed me how to load it and away I go! Well the first shot I took as chunk out of my thumb when the bit slides back to eject the empty casing. So I was bleeding after one shot and then made sure my thumb was not on the top of my gun hand again. Pure novice

I'd end up hurt if I shot a gun. I wouldn't have a clue."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/desert-eagle-super-gun-was-complete-flop-108896%3famp

Despite its place in pop culture, that’s actually one of the many reasons the Desert Eagle is considered a commercial failure.

On the eddie money song "take me home tonight" the chorus was "thats what ronnie sang" be my little baby

That feeling sucks because you know that even if you’re making the right choice, you’re killing someone who has a mental disability or had a poor run in life leading em to the situation. I don’t regret the feeling, as having drawn my weapon would save lives in such a situation. The department I worked with receives much better training than most others.im not interested in killing other peoples children or them killing mine. i told my kids if they joined the services they would haveto do without a mother. i didnt have them, to be used as corrupt political cannon fodder..just my personal view and now i shall shut up about it

Fair enough, I understand why most might feel that way. Most of us never end up having to fire our weapons, despite being trained for it.

I spent my time aiding with relief missions. It’s a part of the military most people never think of but it’s how the US spends the majority of our time in foreign regions. Africa, in particular. "

i underastand, however im an idealist id like the world to be a better place with compassionate adults dealing with other compassionate adults..ive been jumped with a knife before, when i was young.. i left him doubled up on the floor..im more vulnerable in society since having to use a power chair,but im a wise ass who can usually tell when the energy changes in a situation and i make my move before that happens..other than that, if i die, i die..im not immortal well this body isnt, any way x

"I personally like the no-bra look i dislike going out with nipples showing through my top..it makes me uncomfortable and attracts alot of attention, in the real world, that i am not keen on.. same with internet photos, hence why if you want to see them, you haveto come to a club where i am at, i feel safer that way..in those places i just wander around mostly naked..i dont care.. you told me a story of a wet t-shirt contest"
that was at a club..2 years in a row...

The night we met I knew I needed you so

And if I had the chance I'd never let you go

So won't you say you love me

I'll make you so proud of me

We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go

"I personally like the no-bra look i dislike going out with nipples showing through my top..it makes me uncomfortable and attracts alot of attention, in the real world, that i am not keen on.. same with internet photos, hence why if you want to see them, you haveto come to a club where i am at, i feel safer that way..in those places i just wander around mostly naked..i dont care.. you told me a story of a wet t-shirt contestthat was at a club..2 years in a row... "
there's just something about a woman with her headlights on, brings a smile to my face

That feeling sucks because you know that even if you’re making the right choice, you’re killing someone who has a mental disability or had a poor run in life leading em to the situation. I don’t regret the feeling, as having drawn my weapon would save lives in such a situation. The department I worked with receives much better training than most others.im not interested in killing other peoples children or them killing mine. i told my kids if they joined the services they would haveto do without a mother. i didnt have them, to be used as corrupt political cannon fodder..just my personal view and now i shall shut up about it

I spent my time aiding with relief missions. It’s a part of the military most people never think of but it’s how the US spends the majority of our time in foreign regions. Africa, in particular. i underastand, however im an idealist id like the world to be a better place with compassionate adults dealing with other compassionate adults..ive been jumped with a knife before, when i was young.. i left him doubled up on the floor..im more vulnerable in society since having to use a power chair,but im a wise ass who can usually tell when the energy changes in a situation and i make my move before that happens..other than that, if i die, i die..im not immortal well this body isnt, any way x"

Won’t pretend to understand where ya come from perfectly but can certainly empathize. Unfortunately, our world is a wild place rn and always has been. Despite most of us wishing for a better tomorrow, we’re doing the best we can with a bad situation. I say most because there are genuine monsters who enjoy making things worse.

"The night we met I knew I needed you so

We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go"

Where’s this line from?

We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go"

i love a lot of people...is that wrong?

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

Be My Baby

Baby, I Love You

Frosty The Snowman

Don't worry; I'm not outside your front door with a guitar (that I can't play).

They were some of their greatest hits...

I spent my time aiding with relief missions. It’s a part of the military most people never think of but it’s how the US spends the majority of our time in foreign regions. Africa, in particular. i underastand, however im an idealist id like the world to be a better place with compassionate adults dealing with other compassionate adults..ive been jumped with a knife before, when i was young.. i left him doubled up on the floor..im more vulnerable in society since having to use a power chair,but im a wise ass who can usually tell when the energy changes in a situation and i make my move before that happens..other than that, if i die, i die..im not immortal well this body isnt, any way x

Won’t pretend to understand where ya come from perfectly but can certainly empathize. Unfortunately, our world is a wild place rn and always has been. Despite most of us wishing for a better tomorrow, we’re doing the best we can with a bad situation. I say most because there are genuine monsters who enjoy making things worse."

i dont believe most people 'do their best' i think they do what is easy, or worse, what they have been told, and use that as an excuse..

Be My Baby

Baby, I Love You

Frosty The Snowman

Don't worry; I'm not outside your front door with a guitar (that I can't play).

They were some of their greatest hits..."

do you do karaoke? xx

Where’s this line from?"

The Ronettes - Be My Baby.

i love a lot of people...is that wrong?"

Of course not. And you know it isn't.

Of course not. And you know it isn't."

i just need a cuddle...

Willenhall

"do you do karaoke? xx"

If you mean "Do you d*unkenly attempt to sing along to some of your favourite songs in public with absolutely no regard towards your own dignity"?

The answer is "yes".

"do you do karaoke? xx

If you mean "Do you d*unkenly attempt to sing along to some of your favourite songs in public with absolutely no regard towards your own dignity"?

The answer is "yes". "

awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx

Willenhall

"Do you d*unkenly"

Why the hell did that get censored? Can I say "clitoris" without it getting censored?

Of course not. And you know it isn't.i just need a cuddle..."

cuddle up butter cup

Of course not. And you know it isn't.i just need a cuddle..."

Come here.

Willenhall

"Do you d*unkenly

Why the hell did that get censored? Can I say "clitoris" without it getting censored?"

OK. Sensitive topics are allowed

"Do you d*unkenly

Why the hell did that get censored? Can I say "clitoris" without it getting censored?"

seems like it...

"Do you d*unkenly

I don't know why d*unk is censored.

Of course not. And you know it isn't.i just need a cuddle... cuddle up butter cup"

thanks love. its been a while xx

Of course not. And you know it isn't.i just need a cuddle...

Come here."

thanks lovely, its been a while xx

Of course not. And you know it isn't.i just need a cuddle...

Come here.thanks lovely, its been a while xx"

x

Aberdeen

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx"

I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol

On this day 2021 President Donald Trump was impeached by the US House of Representatives, voting 232-197, for “incitement of insurrection”. The first time in history a US President has been impeached twice.

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol "

and there i was thinking it would be something i might recognise..how dumb am i?

Aberdeen

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol and there i was thinking it would be something i might recognise..how dumb am i? "

Deacon Blue. Do you know it now?

"On this day 2021 President Donald Trump was impeached by the US House of Representatives, voting 232-197, for “incitement of insurrection”. The first time in history a US President has been impeached twice."
i quite fancied the man in the hat

On this day 2012 Italian cruiseliner Costa Concordia runs aground at Isola de Giglio, Italy, causing 32 deaths.

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol and there i was thinking it would be something i might recognise..how dumb am i? Deacon Blue. Do you know it now? "

we dont have deacon blue in our karaoke song books...i feel deprived

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol and there i was thinking it would be something i might recognise..how dumb am i? Deacon Blue. Do you know it now? "

I bet she doesn't!

"On this day 2021 President Donald Trump was impeached by the US House of Representatives, voting 232-197, for “incitement of insurrection”. The first time in history a US President has been impeached twice.i quite fancied the man in the hat "

Wha?!

"On this day 2012 Italian cruiseliner Costa Concordia runs aground at Isola de Giglio, Italy, causing 32 deaths."
boats are dangerous, especially if they run

Aberdeen

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol and there i was thinking it would be something i might recognise..how dumb am i? Deacon Blue. Do you know it now? we dont have deacon blue in our karaoke song books...i feel deprived "

oh come on have some Dignity lol

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol and there i was thinking it would be something i might recognise..how dumb am i? Deacon Blue. Do you know it now?

I bet she doesn't!"

"On this day 2021 President Donald Trump was impeached by the US House of Representatives, voting 232-197, for “incitement of insurrection”. The first time in history a US President has been impeached twice.i quite fancied the man in the hat

Wha?!"

viking man with furs..he was a specimen

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol and there i was thinking it would be something i might recognise..how dumb am i? Deacon Blue. Do you know it now? we dont have deacon blue in our karaoke song books...i feel deprived oh come on have some Dignity lol "

none..my kids take me out, we all take turns, sometimes with each other singing whatever we like...so i have no filters as my kids still love me ....on my own, i sing blondie

On this day 2000 Microsoft chairman Bill Gates stepped aside as chief executive and promoted company president Steve Ballmer to the position.

"On this day 2021 President Donald Trump was impeached by the US House of Representatives, voting 232-197, for “incitement of insurrection”. The first time in history a US President has been impeached twice.i quite fancied the man in the hat

Wha?!viking man with furs..he was a specimen "

You saucepot.

Aberdeen

"do you do karaoke? xx

The answer is "yes". awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx I have been known to after a few libations to start. “ There’s a man I meet walks up our street, he’s a worker for the council, has been twenty years and he takes no lip of nobody and litter off gutter, puts it in in a bag and never thinks to mutter” looks like a crap song/tune but it is really good lol and there i was thinking it would be something i might recognise..how dumb am i? Deacon Blue. Do you know it now?

I bet she doesn't! "

what about “ I’m on my way from misery to happiness today uh huh uh huh, I took the road that led me to your home town, I took a bus to streets that I could walk down, I walked the streets to find the one I looked for and climbed the stairs that led me to your front door “

Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan

"On this day 2000 Microsoft chairman Bill Gates stepped aside as chief executive and promoted company president Steve Ballmer to the position."
different year but he shares my birthday..im glad im not like him

"do you do karaoke? xx

I bet she doesn't! what about “ I’m on my way from misery to happiness today uh huh uh huh, I took the road that led me to your home town, I took a bus to streets that I could walk down, I walked the streets to find the one I looked for and climbed the stairs that led me to your front door “ "

diary of a stalker?...lolol

Aberdeen

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan"
not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song

"do you do karaoke? xx

I bet she doesn't! what about “ I’m on my way from misery to happiness today uh huh uh huh, I took the road that led me to your home town, I took a bus to streets that I could walk down, I walked the streets to find the one I looked for and climbed the stairs that led me to your front door “ "

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it.

Wha?!viking man with furs..he was a specimen

You saucepot."

i know, hes probably in a cage too..the mind wanders...lol

Willenhall

"

awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx"

It would be one of (depending on mood):

James - Sit Down

Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This

Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon

Quite eclectic, really...

Aberdeen

"do you do karaoke? xx

I bet she doesn't! what about “ I’m on my way from misery to happiness today uh huh uh huh, I took the road that led me to your home town, I took a bus to streets that I could walk down, I walked the streets to find the one I looked for and climbed the stairs that led me to your front door “ diary of a stalker?...lolol"

hahaha I think it’s supposed to be a love song

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song "
i need you on my deacon blue quiz team..

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan"

Deacon Blue, there can only be one.

Aberdeen

"do you do karaoke? xx

I bet she doesn't! what about “ I’m on my way from misery to happiness today uh huh uh huh, I took the road that led me to your home town, I took a bus to streets that I could walk down, I walked the streets to find the one I looked for and climbed the stairs that led me to your front door “

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it."

twins with red hair and glasses

Wha?!viking man with furs..he was a specimen

You saucepot.i know, hes probably in a cage too..the mind wanders...lol"

"do you do karaoke? xx

I bet she doesn't! what about “ I’m on my way from misery to happiness today uh huh uh huh, I took the road that led me to your home town, I took a bus to streets that I could walk down, I walked the streets to find the one I looked for and climbed the stairs that led me to your front door “

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses "

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it."

more likely to know by song title than by lyrics..i gave up on lyrics after duran duran

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Good morning Jim

Good morning everyone

Aberdeen

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song i need you on my deacon blue quiz team.. "
I have seen them live a couple of times and they played the Hogmanay street party in my hometown in the mid 2000’s. I got their first album raintown as a Xmas present and loved it

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses "

pnly thing that springs to mind was simply red, then the proclaimers and i dont even remember if they were twins or had red hair

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it.more likely to know by song title than by lyrics..i gave up on lyrics after duran duran "

My best mate's brother is in the video for The Reflex.

"Good morning Jim

Good morning everyone "

Hey, Livvy. How are you?

"

awesome..me too whats your favourite? xx

James - Sit Down

Quite eclectic, really..."

oooh i like the Manic street preachers choice x

Aberdeen

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses pnly thing that springs to mind was simply red, then the proclaimers and i dont even remember if they were twins or had red hair "

yes the proclaimers. 500 miles is probably their best known song. That one is actually called I’m on my way

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song i need you on my deacon blue quiz team.. I have seen them live a couple of times and they played the Hogmanay street party in my hometown in the mid 2000’s. I got their first album raintown as a Xmas present and loved it "
im a rolling stones fan, old school rock stuff..had babies by then so didnt listen to much music at that time x

Aberdeen

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song i need you on my deacon blue quiz team.. I have seen them live a couple of times and they played the Hogmanay street party in my hometown in the mid 2000’s. I got their first album raintown as a Xmas present and loved it im a rolling stones fan, old school rock stuff..had babies by then so didnt listen to much music at that time x"
have you seen the film/musical Sunshine on Leith?

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it.more likely to know by song title than by lyrics..i gave up on lyrics after duran duran

My best mate's brother is in the video for The Reflex."

really? thats cool. my best mate registered her son with simon lebon as his middle name, shes still duran nuts..im nore spandex bandana nuts

"Good morning Jim

Good morning everyone "

hiya.. hope you have a good day xx

Selby

"Good morning Jim

Good morning everyone

Hey, Livvy. How are you?"

I'm good thank you , just trying to stay awake

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses pnly thing that springs to mind was simply red, then the proclaimers and i dont even remember if they were twins or had red hair yes the proclaimers. 500 miles is probably their best known song. That one is actually called I’m on my way "

they have a penchant for chasing people dont they?

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song i need you on my deacon blue quiz team.. I have seen them live a couple of times and they played the Hogmanay street party in my hometown in the mid 2000’s. I got their first album raintown as a Xmas present and loved it im a rolling stones fan, old school rock stuff..had babies by then so didnt listen to much music at that time x have you seen the film/musical Sunshine on Leith? "
nope x

On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan.

Aberdeen

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song i need you on my deacon blue quiz team.. I have seen them live a couple of times and they played the Hogmanay street party in my hometown in the mid 2000’s. I got their first album raintown as a Xmas present and loved it im a rolling stones fan, old school rock stuff..had babies by then so didnt listen to much music at that time x have you seen the film/musical Sunshine on Leith? nope x"
well worth a watch. It’s set to their songs but not about them at all

"Good morning Jim

Good morning everyone

Hey, Livvy. How are you?

I'm good thank you , just trying to stay awake "

Are you working?

Aberdeen

"On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan."
you’re pulling her leg???

"On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan."
mean and nasty incident

Aberdeen

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses pnly thing that springs to mind was simply red, then the proclaimers and i dont even remember if they were twins or had red hair yes the proclaimers. 500 miles is probably their best known song. That one is actually called I’m on my way they have a penchant for chasing people dont they? "

now that you mention it yes they do

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song i need you on my deacon blue quiz team.. I have seen them live a couple of times and they played the Hogmanay street party in my hometown in the mid 2000’s. I got their first album raintown as a Xmas present and loved it im a rolling stones fan, old school rock stuff..had babies by then so didnt listen to much music at that time x have you seen the film/musical Sunshine on Leith? nope x well worth a watch. It’s set to their songs but not about them at all "
whats it about?

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it.more likely to know by song title than by lyrics..i gave up on lyrics after duran duran

My best mate's brother is in the video for The Reflex.really? thats cool. my best mate registered her son with simon lebon as his middle name, shes still duran nuts..im nore spandex bandana nuts "

I think Duran Duran were better.

"On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. mean and nasty incident"

*Nods*

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses pnly thing that springs to mind was simply red, then the proclaimers and i dont even remember if they were twins or had red hair yes the proclaimers. 500 miles is probably their best known song. That one is actually called I’m on my way they have a penchant for chasing people dont they? now that you mention it yes they do "

im observant to obsessive tendencies in people..lol

Selby

"Good morning Jim

Good morning everyone hiya.. hope you have a good day xx"

Hello... thank you , hope you also have a lovely day xx

"On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. you’re pulling her leg???"

Jay!

Aberdeen

"On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. mean and nasty incident"
she was a nasty piece of work and also a victim of the pushy parent thing

"do you do karaoke? xx

My best mate's brother is in the video for The Reflex.really? thats cool. my best mate registered her son with simon lebon as his middle name, shes still duran nuts..im nore spandex bandana nuts

I think Duran Duran were better."

you not into men in leather trousers or spandex?

Selby

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses pnly thing that springs to mind was simply red, then the proclaimers and i dont even remember if they were twins or had red hair yes the proclaimers. 500 miles is probably their best known song. That one is actually called I’m on my way they have a penchant for chasing people dont they? now that you mention it yes they do im observant to obsessive tendencies in people..lol"

This sounds very interesting

"On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. mean and nasty incident she was a nasty piece of work and also a victim of the pushy parent thing "

I'll see if I Tonya is on Netflix. I fancy watching it.

"do you do karaoke? xx

My best mate's brother is in the video for The Reflex.really? thats cool. my best mate registered her son with simon lebon as his middle name, shes still duran nuts..im nore spandex bandana nuts

I think Duran Duran were better.you not into men in leather trousers or spandex?"

I never said that.

Selby

"Good morning Jim

Good morning everyone

Hey, Livvy. How are you?

I'm good thank you , just trying to stay awake

Are you working?"

No , i'm in bed

Willenhall

"

James - Sit Down

oooh i like the Manic street preachers choice x"

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

Which one (when d*unk) do you think I can imitate the best?

Oh...no cheating. You can't say "none of the above"...

Aberdeen

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song i need you on my deacon blue quiz team.. I have seen them live a couple of times and they played the Hogmanay street party in my hometown in the mid 2000’s. I got their first album raintown as a Xmas present and loved it im a rolling stones fan, old school rock stuff..had babies by then so didnt listen to much music at that time x have you seen the film/musical Sunshine on Leith? nope x well worth a watch. It’s set to their songs but not about them at all whats it about?"
it’s actually about a couple soldiers who comes from Afghanistan trying to find love. It’s actually really good

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses pnly thing that springs to mind was simply red, then the proclaimers and i dont even remember if they were twins or had red hair yes the proclaimers. 500 miles is probably their best known song. That one is actually called I’m on my way they have a penchant for chasing people dont they? now that you mention it yes they do im observant to obsessive tendencies in people..lol

This sounds very interesting "

arent you sensitive to peoples patterns? why the blush? c'mon what were you thinking?

Willenhall

"Which one (when d*unk) do you think I can imitate the best?"

When pissed...come on, at least let me have one bloody drink.

"

James - Sit Down

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

Oh...no cheating. You can't say "none of the above"... "

im gonna guess Frankie....

"Which one (when d*unk) do you think I can imitate the best?

When pissed...come on, at least let me have one bloody drink."

"Methinks there are 2 deacon blue, "they call alabama the crimson tide they call me deacon blue" steely dan not both deacon blue. I think they may have took their name from that song i need you on my deacon blue quiz team.. I have seen them live a couple of times and they played the Hogmanay street party in my hometown in the mid 2000’s. I got their first album raintown as a Xmas present and loved it im a rolling stones fan, old school rock stuff..had babies by then so didnt listen to much music at that time x have you seen the film/musical Sunshine on Leith? nope x well worth a watch. It’s set to their songs but not about them at all whats it about? it’s actually about a couple soldiers who comes from Afghanistan trying to find love. It’s actually really good "
uniforms dont do it for me..they make me giggle and i dont do as i am told..and i like doing as im told

"

James - Sit Down

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

Oh...no cheating. You can't say "none of the above"... "

Frank.

"do you do karaoke? xx

I think Duran Duran were better.you not into men in leather trousers or spandex?

I never said that."

can we share?

"

James - Sit Down

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

Oh...no cheating. You can't say "none of the above"... im gonna guess Frankie...."

Great minds.

"On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. mean and nasty incident she was a nasty piece of work and also a victim of the pushy parent thing

I'll see if I Tonya is on Netflix. I fancy watching it."

sounds like torture

"

James - Sit Down

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

Oh...no cheating. You can't say "none of the above"... im gonna guess Frankie....

Great minds."

and i thought you were copying me..lolol

"

James - Sit Down

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

Oh...no cheating. You can't say "none of the above"... im gonna guess Frankie....

Great minds.and i thought you were copying me..lolol"

Selby

"do you do karaoke? xx

If I don't know it, Suzy won't know it. twins with red hair and glasses pnly thing that springs to mind was simply red, then the proclaimers and i dont even remember if they were twins or had red hair yes the proclaimers. 500 miles is probably their best known song. That one is actually called I’m on my way they have a penchant for chasing people dont they? now that you mention it yes they do im observant to obsessive tendencies in people..lol

This sounds very interesting arent you sensitive to peoples patterns? why the blush? c'mon what were you thinking?"

Defenitly i am sensitive to peoples patterns , i can read peoples energy ... i was only blushing , in reality i mean to show shy ,because i'm very shy in, in to others conversations , i loved your words ( i'm observant to to obsessive tendencies in people )

Willenhall

"

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

im gonna guess Frankie...."

So, you picked the one born geographically the farthest from where I was born. Interesting.

But, DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

Not sure what the prize is yet...nor whether you'll actually want it anyway.

Willenhall

"On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. mean and nasty incident she was a nasty piece of work and also a victim of the pushy parent thing

I'll see if I Tonya is on Netflix. I fancy watching it.sounds like torture "

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Headline News. Such a brilliant parody (like most of his 90s stuff)

"0On this day 1994 Tonya Harding's bodyguard, Shawn Eric Eckardt & Derrick Brian Smith were arrested & charged with conspiracy in the attack of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. mean and nasty incident she was a nasty piece of work and also a victim of the pushy parent thing

I'll see if I Tonya is on Netflix. I fancy watching it.sounds like torture

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Headline News. Such a brilliant parody (like most of his 90s stuff) "

I shall YouTube.

"do you do karaoke? xx

This sounds very interesting arent you sensitive to peoples patterns? why the blush? c'mon what were you thinking?

Defenitly i am sensitive to peoples patterns , i can read peoples energy ... i was only blushing , in reality i mean to show shy ,because i'm very shy in, in to others conversations , i loved your words ( i'm observant to to obsessive tendencies in people ) "

thank you. you can chat with me, im a relatively friendly creature.. i am also relatively introverted and shy, people dont believe me because ive learnt to be the life and soul to make other people comfortable, so i can be comfortable. its a while before people get to know me x

"

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

So, you picked the one born geographically the farthest from where I was born. Interesting.

Not sure what the prize is yet...nor whether you'll actually want it anyway."

i want to know what the prize is..claps hands.. tell me, tell me xx

Willenhall

"

i want to know what the prize is..claps hands.. tell me, tell me xx"

Ummm...crap. I wasn't expecting to actually be giving a prize out.

oK...pick a number between 1 and 15 and whatever private pic I have that relates to that number I'll send you via a PM.

If you don't like it...don't blame me. I did say you might not want the prize...

Aberdeen

"

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

Not sure what the prize is yet...nor whether you'll actually want it anyway.i want to know what the prize is..claps hands.. tell me, tell me xx"

I hope it’s a Terry’s chocolate orange or a toblerone

Willenhall

"

I hope it’s a Terry’s chocolate orange or a toblerone "

No chance...I actually hate chocolate.

"

i want to know what the prize is..claps hands.. tell me, tell me xx

Ummm...crap. I wasn't expecting to actually be giving a prize out.

oK...pick a number between 1 and 15 and whatever private pic I have that relates to that number I'll send you via a PM.

If you don't like it...don't blame me. I did say you might not want the prize..."

id haveto message you first i have all my filters on..is that ok? and if so, you can choose one to send me..classy and clean please x

"

James - Manc

Manics - Welsh

Frankie - American

Me - Brummie

Not sure what the prize is yet...nor whether you'll actually want it anyway.i want to know what the prize is..claps hands.. tell me, tell me xx I hope it’s a Terry’s chocolate orange or a toblerone "

im not supposed to eat chocolate..bag of crisps though..now you are talking

"

No chance...I actually hate chocolate."

cake?

Selby

"do you do karaoke? xx

This sounds very interesting arent you sensitive to peoples patterns? why the blush? c'mon what were you thinking?

Defenitly i am sensitive to peoples patterns , i can read peoples energy ... i was only blushing , in reality i mean to show shy ,because i'm very shy in, in to others conversations , i loved your words ( i'm observant to to obsessive tendencies in people ) thank you. you can chat with me, im a relatively friendly creature.. i am also relatively introverted and shy, people dont believe me because ive learnt to be the life and soul to make other people comfortable, so i can be comfortable. its a while before people get to know me x"

Thank you that's very sweet...we should definitely chat...i respect the filters x

Willenhall

"

Frank."

Jim...you answered after the buzzer. You get the booby prize...

"do you do karaoke? xx

Defenitly i am sensitive to peoples patterns , i can read peoples energy ... i was only blushing , in reality i mean to show shy ,because i'm very shy in, in to others conversations , i loved your words ( i'm observant to to obsessive tendencies in people ) thank you. you can chat with me, im a relatively friendly creature.. i am also relatively introverted and shy, people dont believe me because ive learnt to be the life and soul to make other people comfortable, so i can be comfortable. its a while before people get to know me x

Thank you that's very sweet...we should definitely chat...i respect the filters x "

anytime you see me on here feel free to engage or interject into the conversation..imm always looking for whom has replied..im not one to ignore people xx all my filters are on, for everyone..

Willenhall

"

id haveto message you first i have all my filters on..is that ok? and if so, you can choose one to send me..classy and clean please x

"

Classy and clean? OK...pick a number between 15 and 15

Only joking...bar a couple they're mostly quite PG-rated but I couldn't resist that.

Willenhall

"

cake?"

Sure. Have you got a recipe for a Peperami and Pot Noodle cake? I need times and temperatures as well.

"

Classy and clean? OK...pick a number between 15 and 15

Only joking...bar a couple they're mostly quite PG-rated but I couldn't resist that."

look in your inbox

"

Frank.

Jim...you answered after the buzzer. You get the booby prize..."

Booby!

"

cake?

Sure. Have you got a recipe for a Peperami and Pot Noodle cake? I need times and temperatures as well."

i cant eat those either but im sure you are creative and ill watch x

"

Frank.

Booby!"

just the one????

"

Frank.

Booby!just the one???? "

One at a time.

The milkman has just gone past.

"

Frank.

Booby!just the one????

One at a time."

"

Frank.

Booby!just the one????

One at a time. "

"The milkman has just gone past."
do people still have one of those?

Selby

"The milkman has just gone past.do people still have one of those?"

Yes where i live still exist the milkman

"The milkman has just gone past.do people still have one of those?"

Yes. Would you believe that there's a milkman that delivers around my area. I think milk deliveries are coming back. Some people prefer reusing glass bottles, rather than plastic bottles from shops.

"The milkman has just gone past.do people still have one of those?

Yes where i live still exist the milkman "

they have quite the reputation, do you think that has anything to do with why one would take the job?..just asking

I feel like I should say milk deliverer.

Yes. Would you believe that there's a milkman that delivers around my area. I think milk deliveries are coming back. Some people prefer reusing glass bottles, rather than plastic bottles from shops."

its a plus point however the number of people now not drinking milk or, many alternatives, i would think it would harm the economics of a milk man

"I feel like I should say milk deliverer."
just cos its morning doesnt mean you haveto be 'woke' lolol

Aberdeen

Yes. Would you believe that there's a milkman that delivers around my area. I think milk deliveries are coming back. Some people prefer reusing glass bottles, rather than plastic bottles from shops."

I hadn’t seen milk in glass bottles for years until recently as I have a mate who packed in the taxi game since covid killed it and got a job as a milkman! He’s mostly out in the country. He drives a normal kinda van and not the old style electric float The good old days

"I feel like I should say milk deliverer.just cos its morning doesnt mean you haveto be 'woke' lolol"

"I feel like I should say milk deliverer.just cos its morning doesnt mean you haveto be 'woke' lolol"

im assuming you will not be continuing the thread this morning, so i shall wish you all a good day and thank you for you all being yourselves. i love and appreciate you all. see you soon i hope xx

Yes. Would you believe that there's a milkman that delivers around my area. I think milk deliveries are coming back. Some people prefer reusing glass bottles, rather than plastic bottles from shops. I hadn’t seen milk in glass bottles for years until recently as I have a mate who packed in the taxi game since covid killed it and got a job as a milkman! He’s mostly out in the country. He drives a normal kinda van and not the old style electric float The good old days "

The milkman my way has an electric float. The first time I saw him, I was, woah, a milkman.

"I feel like I should say milk deliverer.just cos its morning doesnt mean you haveto be 'woke' lolol

im assuming you will not be continuing the thread this morning, so i shall wish you all a good day and thank you for you all being yourselves. i love and appreciate you all. see you soon i hope xx"

Don't be stranger. x

Yes. Would you believe that there's a milkman that delivers around my area. I think milk deliveries are coming back. Some people prefer reusing glass bottles, rather than plastic bottles from shops.its a plus point however the number of people now not drinking milk or, many alternatives, i would think it would harm the economics of a milk man"

I don't know. I think there's room for milk and milk alternatives.

Selby

Yes where i live still exist the milkman they have quite the reputation, do you think that has anything to do with why one would take the job?..just asking "

I think their main reason for exist these days is to reduce the plastic use , as the milk they sale comes in glass bottles... but when i see who is nearby me here on the site , it feels that i live in a very suspicious friendly open minded street , may possibly can be a exciting job

Selby

[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 05:21:45]

Aberdeen

Yes. Would you believe that there's a milkman that delivers around my area. I think milk deliveries are coming back. Some people prefer reusing glass bottles, rather than plastic bottles from shops.its a plus point however the number of people now not drinking milk or, many alternatives, i would think it would harm the economics of a milk man

I don't know. I think there's room for milk and milk alternatives."

the old go to tub of Marvel when we had ran out of milk for a cuppa. Before the days of 24hr filling stations or shops. Few shops actually sold milk 40 years ago

Selby

"I feel like I should say milk deliverer.just cos its morning doesnt mean you haveto be 'woke' lolol

im assuming you will not be continuing the thread this morning, so i shall wish you all a good day and thank you for you all being yourselves. i love and appreciate you all. see you soon i hope xx"

Have a lovely day xx

Yes. Would you believe that there's a milkman that delivers around my area. I think milk deliveries are coming back. Some people prefer reusing glass bottles, rather than plastic bottles from shops.its a plus point however the number of people now not drinking milk or, many alternatives, i would think it would harm the economics of a milk man

I don't know. I think there's room for milk and milk alternatives. the old go to tub of Marvel when we had ran out of milk for a cuppa. Before the days of 24hr filling stations or shops. Few shops actually sold milk 40 years ago "

You can still get Marvel.

» Add a new message to this topic