FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New York Trip Solo

New York Trip Solo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ringle37 OP   Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Off to New York soon, been there a lot, but does anyone have any funky unique places to visit/eat/drink? Also any people in the states want to chat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Maggie mae's pub & bistro in sunnyside Queens Blvd is a mighty place in new York

By *hunderace...Man  over a year ago

Dudley

I totally NYC, its probably the only city I've been to that I'd know where I was just from its coffee and pretzel aroma.

I so want to go back this year and hopefully when it snows again too...

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

"I totally NYC, its probably the only city I've been to that I'd know where I was just from its coffee and pretzel aroma.

I so want to go back this year and hopefully when it snows again too... "

no around end of October or late February the weather is perfect brisk but not freezing. I've experienced -32° over there and its not what you'd called nice

By *hunderace...Man  over a year ago

Dudley

"I totally NYC, its probably the only city I've been to that I'd know where I was just from its coffee and pretzel aroma.

I so want to go back this year and hopefully when it snows again too... no around end of October or late February the weather is perfect brisk but not freezing. I've experienced -32° over there and its not what you'd called nice "

Been in late Feb on the 13th anniversary of the 1st trade centre attack. snowfall measured in feet not inches... just added to the atmosphere of the city.

» Add a new message to this topic