FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sudden disappearance

Sudden disappearance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzy69 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Just been talking to a very "charming lady" who only joined today. We were getting on like a house on fire.

She even suggested that we should meet for a drink. Sent me a friend request, very complimentary about me and generally "too good to be true".

Well sure enough, suddenly disappeared off Fab. Have to say, this isn't the first time this has happened to me in my time on Fab.

But I don't get it. Just, why?! Why waste your time and others with a fake profile and chat with no purpose?

Anyone else had this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It was a bloke

By *ayHaychMan  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

It’s a guy jerking off while chatting to you. He cums, gets bored and leaves.

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

"It was a bloke "

This

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Was definitely a horny bloke.

London

"It was a bloke "

Clearly.

But you know what, we didn't even talk about anything dirty. It was all quite benign stuff. No fantasies exchanged, nothing.

Maybe that's why he logged off. Because he didn't get anything off me.

But then he shouldn't have bothered carrying on.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Op are you that bothered

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely a geezer,

He deleted his account when the sudden surge of guilt flushed through his soul from looking in your eyes while he jizzed all over his own face.

Look forwards to your next friend request from Jenny_totallygenuineandnotfake_97

This could have been romantic

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

After a time don't we all become experts at spotting the fakes... there are many tells

Man knocking one out pretending to be a woman , plenty on here.

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"It was a bloke

Clearly.

But you know what, we didn't even talk about anything dirty. It was all quite benign stuff. No fantasies exchanged, nothing.

But then he shouldn't have bothered carrying on."

It could also have been a woman who didn’t realise about all the filters you can apply and got inundated with crude messages which put her off so she left. A certain type of men look out for new profiles and target them like fresh meat before they’ve got the feel for the site. Women don’t even need a profile picture or any bio and they still get faf messages. It can be really overwhelming.

"After a time don't we all become experts at spotting the fakes... there are many tells "

Some of the guys pretending to be women are hilarious, so easy to spot

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

It took me a while to spot that I’m fake

By *urious1973Man  over a year ago

angus

I’ve wised up to this you can tell them pretty quickly usually dodgy pics and very little profile

And there usually gone after a day

Wet is a fake its just me in a wig with a pair of false tits

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Purely because its something to do. Fab provides escapism for lots of people in many different forms, some people purely like to chase or be chased with never any intention of meeting anyone, it's quite common

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Married woman who got caught?

"It was a bloke

Clearly.

It could also have been a woman who didn’t realise about all the filters you can apply and got inundated with crude messages which put her off so she left. A certain type of men look out for new profiles and target them like fresh meat before they’ve got the feel for the site. Women don’t even need a profile picture or any bio and they still get faf messages. It can be really overwhelming.

"

Yeh we've been told this by single lady freinds we have on here and a couple of them have left because of it.

Especially horrible is like you said being treated like a piece of meat and because they are on a swinging site that they will sleep with anyone and get terriblr abuse if they say no thanks or ignore messages.

"Yeh we've been told this by single lady freinds we have on here and a couple of them have left because of it.

Especially horrible is like you said being treated like a piece of meat and because they are on a swinging site that they will sleep with anyone and get terriblr abuse if they say no thanks or ignore messages. "

I bet most of the messages are from fantasists who would never meet up as well

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I'm totally not real, I am in fact just a bot. This is the very first time that I have ever posted to this "forum" thing. I quite expect that I will just disappear without warning halfway through a

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"It was a bloke "

From Sydney university

"It was a bloke

Clearly.

"

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Most definitely a guy. Some saddest on here hiding behind their keyboard. Admin really need to get their act together on here.

If people can't attach a face pic to their joining message, I wouldn't let them join. Also Admin really need to up their fees, so people can properly use the facilities.

Other sites do this, and works really well. Xxxxx Duzi

"It was a bloke

Clearly.

"

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We'd avoid new profiles to be honest. If they get verified and are still here after a few weeks then maybe....

Okies I can't even spell my name lol.. Suzi

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Most definitely a guy. Some saddest on here hiding behind their keyboard. Admin really need to get their act together on here.

If people can't attach a face pic to their joining message, I wouldn't let them join. Also Admin really need to up their fees, so people can properly use the facilities.

Other sites do this, and works really well. Xxxxx Duzi"

I disagree. Many people including me wouldn't join if a facepic was compulsory and the same goes for increased fees.

I've no idea what other sites do because this is the only one I'm on but every thread that asks for advice on other sites gets replies confirming that this is the best site and the others don't compare.

"Most definitely a guy. Some saddest on here hiding behind their keyboard. Admin really need to get their act together on here.

By *oonshadowWoman  over a year ago

COVENTRY

It's happened to me too, was it a woman pretending to be a man lol?

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

It was Rob Newman’s comic character Jarvis.

“Now I know that I deleted my profile, but the fact that you expected me not to delete my profile and I disappointed you, turned me on…”

"Married woman who got caught?"

Saw this happen live on cam, she half closed the laptop and the room could still hear the row beginning to erupt. Play with fire and at some point people will get burnt xxxxx Suzi

Other sites do this, and works really well. Xxxxx Duzi

I disagree. Many people including me wouldn't join if a facepic was compulsory and the same goes for increased fees.

I've no idea what other sites do because this is the only one I'm on but every thread that asks for advice on other sites gets replies confirming that this is the best site and the others don't compare.

"

The pic doesn't go on profile. ATM all they ask is a piece of paper with your user name. Haven't even gotta show your body for that pic, you can wrap it round your vocals and it would still be accepted as proof lol. Honestly unless peeps have tried other sites you can't compare.....I always say try it yourself first, then you can make a decision. We never rely on others opinions, what works for one doesn't necessarily mean it works for others.

But certainly raising joining fees may put keyboard warriors off. Xxxx Suzi

Meant cock not vocals lol. Got disturbed mid post lol

London

They actually did attach pics which I only saw after they sent me a friend request. TBH, the photos did look like ones I had seen some time in the distant past, so I said, "have you been photo verified yet?" He/she said "oh I only just joined today and was going to see how it goes"

It was soon after that they left.

» Add a new message to this topic