FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BBC fascinated couples/females

BBC fascinated couples/females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All... black guys with white women..just looking to delve a bit to why there is so much of this on other sites and here... is it a pure skin tone thing white on black.. it’s strange to me to see or hear white couples seek this and stating one race is better than an other.. is it genuine belief or just your kink... I know some will say don’t look.. lol but I’m just curious for real females or couples that have this as a preference ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

In my experience… you used to find around town hotspots of interracial love. Almost always black men and white females and often extremely attractive too. You’d get instances of girls saying sorry black only. Certainly plenty of interracial kids around to prove that point.

I found it horny but felt alone in my liking until I got on the good old internet. It’s huge…pardon the pun

"In my experience… you used to find around town hotspots of interracial love. Almost always black men and white females and often extremely attractive too. You’d get instances of girls saying sorry black only. Certainly plenty of interracial kids around to prove that point.

I found it horny but felt alone in my liking until I got on the good old internet. It’s huge…pardon the pun "

Its certainly a big kink but maybe there is some in built taboo with interracial sex that I`m not aware of ?

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"In my experience… you used to find around town hotspots of interracial love. Almost always black men and white females and often extremely attractive too. You’d get instances of girls saying sorry black only. Certainly plenty of interracial kids around to prove that point.

I found it horny but felt alone in my liking until I got on the good old internet. It’s huge…pardon the pun "

Why does it seem that white guys are obsessed by it

Fareham

I found it horny but felt alone in my liking until I got on the good old internet. It’s huge…pardon the pun

Why does it seem that white guys are obsessed by it "

Why see yourself on screen?

I like diversity brother.

Fareham

Its certainly a big kink but maybe there is some in built taboo with interracial sex that I`m not aware of ?"

Of course. When I grew up people still spoke of the thousands of women who queued up for the yanks in WW2!

Then came the Windrush generation and similar happened. Personally I can understand the jealousy it caused my father’s generation never mind the fact it crossed racial boundaries.

But being married to a black woman these days I can only say I love sexual diversity.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People buy into this ill informed lie that all men of colour have extremely large penises which is not exactly true…….

Also, there is plenty of black guys that are willing to be fetishized by their skin tone if it helps them get laid by couples that have some weird racial hang up that comes along with their cuckoldry and ownership role playing.

"People buy into this ill informed lie that all men of colour have extremely large penises which is not exactly true…….

Also, there is plenty of black guys that are willing to be fetishized by their skin tone if it helps them get laid by couples that have some weird racial hang up that comes along with their cuckoldry and ownership role playing.

"

Agreed and certainly the realities are different.. its one a fetish for sure and would like to hear from any that are into this for their opinion... I suspect its just something some white couples and females find a turn on and don`t even know why, maybe someone will surprise me with their experience and insight...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi All... black guys with white women..just looking to delve a bit to why there is so much of this on other sites and here... is it a pure skin tone thing white on black.. it’s strange to me to see or hear white couples seek this and stating one race is better than an other.. is it genuine belief or just your kink... I know some will say don’t look.. lol but I’m just curious for real females or couples that have this as a preference .. "

To me, I see it as a fetish - especially on here. I don’t respond or entertain any messages where a guy says shit like “I’ve never been with a black woman”. I also don’t mess with the guys who call themselves “bbc” because their target audience isn’t me.

There are many reasons why white women (especially older ones) go for black men and vice versa. But I don’t think it’s for discussion on this site as the majority of people won’t “get it” and be open to having that discussion.

Inside and outside of fab, I (try) only go with black men who go with black women. It is funny when men message me “you’re exactly my type” and I check their pics and verifications and it’s full of older, white women - that’s fine in itself but I’m defo not your type then lol. Be who you are, don’t pretend you’re someone you’re not, just to try and fuck someone!

"Hi All... black guys with white women..just looking to delve a bit to why there is so much of this on other sites and here... is it a pure skin tone thing white on black.. it’s strange to me to see or hear white couples seek this and stating one race is better than an other.. is it genuine belief or just your kink... I know some will say don’t look.. lol but I’m just curious for real females or couples that have this as a preference ..

To me, I see it as a fetish - especially on here. I don’t respond or entertain any messages where a guy says shit like “I’ve never been with a black woman”. I also don’t mess with the guys who call themselves “bbc” because their target audience isn’t me.

There are many reasons why white women (especially older ones) go for black men and vice versa. But I don’t think it’s for discussion on this site as the majority of people won’t “get it” and be open to having that discussion.

Inside and outside of fab, I (try) only go with black men who go with black women. It is funny when men message me “you’re exactly my type” and I check their pics and verifications and it’s full of older, white women - that’s fine in itself but I’m defo not your type then lol. Be who you are, don’t pretend you’re someone you’re not, just to try and fuck someone! "

Thats great to get real opinions on here.. thanks for that..

"Hi All... black guys with white women..just looking to delve a bit to why there is so much of this on other sites and here... is it a pure skin tone thing white on black.. it’s strange to me to see or hear white couples seek this and stating one race is better than an other.. is it genuine belief or just your kink... I know some will say don’t look.. lol but I’m just curious for real females or couples that have this as a preference ..

Inside and outside of fab, I (try) only go with black men who go with black women. It is funny when men message me “you’re exactly my type” and I check their pics and verifications and it’s full of older, white women - that’s fine in itself but I’m defo not your type then lol. Be who you are, don’t pretend you’re someone you’re not, just to try and fuck someone! "

I guess it’s a topic that’s been done to death and none of the couples want to chat anymore about they’re likes ... I’m not looking to argue the rights or wrongs it’s their preference and I’d like to see a chat about it..

» Add a new message to this topic