FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies, what do you wear too.....

Ladies, what do you wear too.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ong-leggedblond OP   Woman  over a year ago

Next Door

Following on from the sexy dress thread and becuase im lacking in a bit of confidence lately.

I was wondering ladies, what do you wear to socials (group or 121), clubs, meets etc?

I get it's what you should feel comfortable in and you should wear something appropriate for the occasion.

I need inspiration or

A personal stylist might help also

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never been, but then I do call myself the world’s shittest swinger

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

I have a "uniform" I wear to the clubs which is my red and black basque (pics on profile) it hold in most of my wobbly bits but allows access to the good bits

Socials I've not done yet but I've just bought some really pretty dresses from shein that say I'm innocent with the possibility of Filth haha x nothing too revealing as I'd rather tease than have it all on display x

What do you normally wear? X

Oh sorry, I have done socials, just not clubs.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I went to a club for a first and last time. I just wore a black dress and heels.

I'm about to head to one now, just got leather leggings and a nice top on, but with my favourite lingerie underneath just in case. If it wasn't in public though I'd probably go for a more revealing dress.

"I'm about to head to one now, just got leather leggings and a nice top on, but with my favourite lingerie underneath just in case. If it wasn't in public though I'd probably go for a more revealing dress. "

Sorry forgot to say this is a social

Paradise, Herts

"I'm about to head to one now, just got leather leggings and a nice top on, but with my favourite lingerie underneath just in case. If it wasn't in public though I'd probably go for a more revealing dress.

Sorry forgot to say this is a social "

Oooh have fun

By *all Guy 00Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

"Never been, but then I do call myself the world’s shittest swinger "

Bet ya not lol

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Socials it depends on the time, location and activity, I'll dress appropriately for those...coffee somewhere would be smart casual, dinner at a nice restaurant would be smarter, but I once went for a walk so wore gym leggings and boots.

Social, a dress and heels.

Whatever I feel I look good in that day.

Never been to a club as yet.

Next Door

"I'm about to head to one now, just got leather leggings and a nice top on, but with my favourite lingerie underneath just in case. If it wasn't in public though I'd probably go for a more revealing dress. "

Oh enjoy..

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

Last social I wore one of my 50s style dresses, that showed off my cleavage, leggings and trainers. As it was purely a social I didn't bother with nice lingerie. However have another meet planned with him and there will be sexy lingerie under a nice skirt and top

MJ x

By *_and_J2021Couple  over a year ago

Swindon

For a social to coffee I had to wear work clothes as I had to go straight to work from the coffee, another was a walk and wore might gym leggings and walking boots and apparently it turned him on big time. And another was a pub and I wore a shorts play suit.

I wouldn’t have a clue what to wear to a club. I wouldn’t want to stick out as a new person and I won’t get away with wearing jeans. Lol.

Havnt been to a club yet, I don't have the confidence to wear sexy underwear nfortunatley, I'd love to

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

I wear dresses to both socials and clubs. Nicer lingerie for clubs.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

A floaty dress and if I'm going to a club or feeling lustful then it's full lingerie underneath for dressing down

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Socials, dresses, jumpsuits or jeans and a nice top always heels.

Clubs heels baby doll or lacey dress.

Next Door

"I have a "uniform" I wear to the clubs which is my red and black basque (pics on profile) it hold in most of my wobbly bits but allows access to the good bits

Socials I've not done yet but I've just bought some really pretty dresses from shein that say I'm innocent with the possibility of Filth haha x nothing too revealing as I'd rather tease than have it all on display x

What do you normally wear? X "

A 121 social I usually wear skinny jeans and a nice top or a dress.

Not been to a group social yet, hopefully I will later in the year... really struggling for ideas. But thinking a nice wrap dress

A club, I've worn a fitted dress or a faux leather skirt with a large front split and a bodysuit.

And i always have nice undies on and heels.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Socials - generally something smart casual or dressy depending on the venue and if it’s an event.

Club - I like to dress for a night out out with something underneath that I can dress down to like a slip and stockings or a raunchy outfit. I do have a short silk robe that I put on top of I’m feeling a little exposed.

For a social it depends what we are doing, my last one I wore jeans, t-shirt and Converse. I've only been to a club once, I wore the black dress in my pics.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I wear a nice dress for a social, depending on where and when as to how sexy, for a club I wear a more sexy and revealing outfit, either a dress or a sexy bodysuit with a skirt, always with heels and either wear my sexy underwear underneath or I get changed into it.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I went to a club for a first and last time. I just wore a black dress and heels. "

This is me. I always wear a dress with heels to all these events.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"I went to a club for a first and last time. I just wore a black dress and heels.

This is me. I always wear a dress with heels to all these events."

Same as this^^^ or with thigh high boots

Paradise, Herts

"I went to a club for a first and last time. I just wore a black dress and heels.

Same as this^^^ or with thigh high boots "

I’d love to get away with those! I’m too old now haha

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I tend to wear a lot of bodycon dresses, so I'd wear one of those with heels for a social.

For a club, I'd wear an evening dress and take a couple of body stocking type dresses for later

C

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

[Removed by poster at 10/01/22 19:46:12]

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Depends on the social - if a day time meet I’d be kinda casual skinny jeans/doc martens/leather jacket vibe

If evening a fitted black dress with point ankle boots or heels

For a club I’d wear a dress and heels there and take a bodysuit or body stocking to change into

Xx

For 121 coffee meet I wear smart jeans and top or skirt and jumper.

Never attended a proper social.

Went to club recently for first time and wore smart black dress and red heels as had red and black lingerie underneath but I actually felt over dressed!! Once in open play room as most were naked I stripped of all bar white towel just while watching others play then once comfortable towel dropped for playing with my wingman.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I've only been to a few club nights - dressed down the once, at Chic and wore a lacy robe with a strappy dark lingerie set underneath for when I felt more confident.

Socials as in one on one or two on one I tend to wear a figure fitting skirt, boots, a t-shirt and a cardigan. Socials in terms of group, it varies. The last one I wore a very low cut black wrap around top and short tight black skirt. Previously I've worn a dress. I don't own any jeans or trousers so it tends to be some sort of dress/low cut top and skirt.

Same as this^^^ or with thigh high boots "

For a coffee social, usually jeans and a top.

For a evening social in a bar, I'd usually go for a dress with heels or over the knee boots

For a club event, a dress with heels and I'll take a change of outfit.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Jeans, a top, cagoule and shoes to a 1 to 1.

I usually did day meets and I wear what I’m comfy in.

Sexy lingerie and short dress for clubs with changes in a bag

Day time socials depending on if I made my mind up before hand

If I have same as clubs but with a long trench coat to hid it to not draw unwanted attention

If not made my mind up then maxi or mid dress

If it’s a night time dinner social then maxi or mid dress lingerie underneath or in bag

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Social meeting I’d dress according to where it is casual/casual smart

Group social dress to impress but not OTT

Club I dressed for an evening out - LBD etc and I dressed down into black lingerie or a black lace dress with SS and heels

I normally wear something classy for big socials like a lbd. For one to one meets, usually just casual. For clubs it doesn't really matter because it gets taken off pretty quickly and put in a locker revealing my basque or sexy lingerie and always stockings and heels.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Seems like we are all on the same wavelength x the club we go to doesn't allow "clothes" it's either lingerie a towel or naked tho! So not much choice really haha x

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I tend to wear a lot of bodycon dresses, so I'd wear one of those with heels for a social.

For a club, I'd wear an evening dress and take a couple of body stocking type dresses for later

C"

Ditto! As I get older, bodycon is only style I can still get away with. Always with killer heels...

For clubs I have a few see-through dresses that come with camisole but I replace with lingerie instead...

"I tend to wear a lot of bodycon dresses, so I'd wear one of those with heels for a social.

C"

Do you wear shoes ?

» Add a new message to this topic