FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well I never thought

Well I never thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gent Coulson OP   Man  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

As I enter the final week of my fifth decade, I have been reflecting on how my life has turned out.

I have without a doubt had a fantastic life for the majority of the time, I never thought however that I wouldn't ever be a dad, or the business that I worked so hard to make successful would fold through the pandemic.

That said, the good has far outweighed the bad, the people I have met, the places I have been.

So going into my 6th decade, it's a good opportunity to hit the reset button and make a fresh start, look for new adventures and create a whole new chapter in the life of Phil

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As I enter the final week of my fifth decade, I have been reflecting on how my life has turned out.

I have without a doubt had a fantastic life for the majority of the time, I never thought however that I wouldn't ever be a dad, or the business that I worked so hard to make successful would fold through the pandemic.

That said, the good has far outweighed the bad, the people I have met, the places I have been.

So going into my 6th decade, it's a good opportunity to hit the reset button and make a fresh start, look for new adventures and create a whole new chapter in the life of Phil

"

Good luck with the future Phil, son of Coul. It's good to reflect, but the future lies onward. You got this.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think your sixties is a decade of opportunity and reflection.

I hope you enjoy the coming years

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happy birthday and I hope you have many decades of happy memories and life defining moments still to come

» Add a new message to this topic