FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single M, dyslexic, writing emails to introduce myself isn’t a strong point…

Single M, dyslexic, writing emails to introduce myself isn’t a strong point…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *a_flamma OP   Man  over a year ago

kingston

How can I get to know people on here…. I’m lost as to where to start - I’ve had a few meets but i’ve been here for years. I always worry that I’m just another message in an already full inbox, I occasionally get friendly conversation back but at what point do I mention about taking things further without just being another single bloke that’s going to get blocked on the assumption it’s solely a quick shag he’s after? Don’t want to be too blunt but then again aren’t we all here for a sensible and safe, fun time - how can I show I’m genuinely searching for the friendships and meetings with a bit of spice and maybe long term mutual fun whilst I’m still in my 30’s and can enjoy lots of fun before work/life gets too serious??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The best advice is using fab just as a tool and using other ways to alsoboost your involvement in the lifestyle.

I would suggest attending socials and clubs and getting to know people in real life. It's much easier than online.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello

Join in on the forums. There's social events you might want to go to. Sometimes forum threads for people looking for friends or dates.

Unfortunately as a single man it can be difficult to get any responses from messages as men outnumber women so many just don't have the time to reply. Don't take it personally.

Welcome to the forums.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you get into a conversation with someone after a couple of messages suggest meeting for a coffee. If they're interested they will agree. There is no way to move things forward without actually mentioning it

Good luck

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

How did you take things further with the people you have met?

Its not just a numbers game, there has to be 2 way attraction. You could be the only bloke on here and still get no replies.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also I think you have to assume that quite a large percentage of people on fab are here for nsa sex. It isn't quite the same as being in a pub for instance.

kingston

Thanks for the responses so far everyone,

One of the biggest issues I find is the parties are ofcorse at night and my hours aren’t necessarily conducive to a 7pm start and on into the evening. I’m happy enough to have those purely animal nsa Meetups but it seems that by the time you’ve portrayed yourself as a reasonable person and got to the NSA meet - it’s not quite as nsa as the other person might like.

In the past one person had said they were interested in outdoor stuff but they didn’t want to go alone so a car and someone who knew where to go would be good. Another time I tried my luck with a conversation and just said I was near by and that worked.

It’s definitely a crazy set of numbers with M vs F on here, I love the heat of sex and naughtiness in general though, if even just watching a couple or taking the photos for them and giving them their camera, that’s still a kick for me!

I’ll have to call in sick and get to some events I guess.

The small hold back is I’m worried it might be a little daunting though walking in with no experience and walking in as “another single guy” I guess if a lady is looking for a date to a party I’d happily take her and let her play as she wishes with me or others but at least there would be one friendly face to chat to (if that makes sense?)

I’ll have to keep my eye out for SW London/Surrey meet ups and take a trundle along I think - if anyone knows of any pages, topics or old forum stuff then that would be awesome.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look on the Meets forum section. Bound to be some London socials coming up.

Do you work every night? Clubs are often open during the day too.

kingston

I can get Wednesday and Friday nights off, thursday late evening (Saturday and Sunday are available too)

I’ll have a look on the section you mentioned about and see if I have any luck there perhaps. (Never know until you try eh!)

» Add a new message to this topic