FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > We all have those moments..

We all have those moments..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where we do something daft. Simple things, nothing serious. What's yours?

I was sat in the car the other evening demisting the window to run some errands. It was taking a while but it was freezing so gave it 10 minutes before I thought something wasn't right.. Eventually started pressing different buttons on the centre console and I'd had the back windscreen demisting rather than the front I drove away rather sheepishly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

My main one is thinking I have boiled the kettle and when I have poured the water into the cup the water is stone cold.

The number of times I have done that is countless.

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Cleaner unplugs the kettle... I don't notice... Turn it on .. walk away....come back and make myself a cold coffee by mistake!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

When I go upstairs to get the phone charger, get distracted by a cat, come back downstairs, sit on the sofa and then realise my phone is dead.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Stopped at the shop on my way home, got my shopping and walked back to my daughter's flat, forgetting I took the car.

5 minutes after getting home I look out of the kitchen window and see the car sitting outside the shop.

Felt a right div walking over to get it.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I put my electric kettle on the gas hob to boil. It wasn't until I saw the flsmes that I realised what I had done.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I periodically get out of the car, press the fob to lock it, walk to the front door, then point the car fob at the front door and press it, expecting it to unlock the front door

"Stopped at the shop on my way home, got my shopping and walked back to my daughter's flat, forgetting I took the car.

5 minutes after getting home I look out of the kitchen window and see the car sitting outside the shop.

Felt a right div walking over to get it.

"

I often forget where I parked my car in car parks. I walk right past it then have to walk back again.

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

Years ago was in Scotland on a shooting trip, car (Discovery) parked on the edge of a field. Got in, tried to reverse out, wouldn't move. Bit muddy. Tried low range, high range, locked diffs, still wouldn't move!

Amazing the difference taking the handbrake off makes!

Oooops

Getting in the wrong car wondering why the key won't start it

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Came out of the club a few weeks ago turned right instead of left, got to the road where I thought I'd park my car couldn't find it and thought It had been stolen.

After a 5-minute panic I realised my mistake.

On more than one occasion I’ve put a yoghurt pot in the sink and the spoon in the bin.

"When I go upstairs to get the phone charger, get distracted by a cat, come back downstairs, sit on the sofa and then realise my phone is dead."

I do this all the time, but we have 5 cats so nothing gets done.

I was looking for my hat the other day, convinced some one must have borrowed it without asking.

It was on my head...

By *ollybirdWoman  over a year ago

east Cork

Saying ‘now’ after doing things. Like emptying the dishwasher or laundry etc

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Getting out the pool , going into the stream room, sitting next to my daughter and saying how many lengths did you do and it isn’t my daughter , but some random girl half my age that looks like her and I feel like such a dirty old perve

Asking Alexa how long is left on the timer (for my dinner in the oven usually) only for the wench to tell me there's no timers set. I'm now used to the taste of burnt pizza.

I once walked into a bar and noticed the barman was unique looking. I got my drinks and turned round and his identical twin brother was at the other side of the bar. I pointed it out to all my mates…

I was looking in a mirror

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I tend to put a pod and water in the coffee machine, start it and forget to put a mug under it.

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I once put my phone in the fridge. Luckily it was not there for too long before I realised.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Just slipped in the bath after an oily soak, sent a mini tidal wave over the side and got a filthy look off the cat

Put the milk in the kitchen cabinet and started putting the cereal in the fridge

Driving an automatic car and then using a manual and forgetting to put the clutch down at the first junction!

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

"Driving an automatic car and then using a manual and forgetting to put the clutch down at the first junction! "

Or conversely, driving an automatic and depressing the clutch pedal to change down approaching a junction...... No dipsh*t, that's the f*****g brake pedal!!!

Scared the crap out of the guy behind me!

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

I’m a nightmare for things like that! Recent ones have included filling up the coffee canister then pouring boiling water into it instead of my mug, putting food in the oven to cook and not realising it was off at the wall, and the other day I was driving through the lanes with full beams on, a car came towards me and instead of turning my full beams off I switched the lights off completely, oops! Miss pc

Took an oven tray out the fridge using a towel but almost took out of oven with bare hand...

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Put my phone in my hoodie pocket, put my jacket on over the top of my hoodie, then spend half an hour looking in my house and garage for my phone which is in my hoodie pocket all the time. Done it a few times now.

Left the fridge open for 3 hours

» Add a new message to this topic