FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you could go anywhere for a year or two...

If you could go anywhere for a year or two...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utdooryone OP   Man  over a year ago

Over there

...and some great sex, threesomes and more was part of the plan, where would you go? Who are the hottest nation?

I've always fancied the Mediterranean, Catholic, beautiful people, warm climate with outdoor sex common...Spain and Italy seem very open sexually.

...or Nordic such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Finland, where sex is very matter of fact accepted, the dark nights are long and the ladies even more gorgeous...?

A genuine opportunity for me, I'm flexible about work/don't need to work, I can likely get visa in most Euro countries and not looked elsewhere.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...and some great sex, threesomes and more was part of the plan, where would you go? Who are the hottest nation?

I've always fancied the Mediterranean, Catholic, beautiful people, warm climate with outdoor sex common...Spain and Italy seem very open sexually.

...or Nordic such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Finland, where sex is very matter of fact accepted, the dark nights are long and the ladies even more gorgeous...?

A genuine opportunity for me, I'm flexible about work/don't need to work, I can likely get visa in most Euro countries and not looked elsewhere.

"

The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland.

All have amazing swingers clubs, friendly people and open minds.

Maybe an out of the way log cabin in beautiful countryside, peace and quiet, a big open fire, no technology, copious amounts of vino and treats, just me and an extremely well hung stud who wants sex constantly. Bliss!

Over there

"Maybe an out of the way log cabin in beautiful countryside, peace and quiet, a big open fire, no technology, copious amounts of vino and treats, just me and an extremely well hung stud who wants sex constantly. Bliss! "

I can provide the stud and sex constantly bit - I just need a nation who consider that a positive thing

Japan without a doubt. Beautiful country, exquisite food, beautiful women, and damn kinky buggers when they want to be

"Japan without a doubt. Beautiful country, exquisite food, beautiful women, and damn kinky buggers when they want to be "

Great choice, I'd second that.

South America would be a close second. Probably Costa Rica.

By *oublesixesMan  over a year ago

Corby

If I'm going by many of the profiles I've seen on fabs, it would have to be Scotland

Over there

"If I'm going by many of the profiles I've seen on fabs, it would have to be Scotland"

I'm already in Scotland. We are indeed hawt here..

The space station. Zero gravity orgies would be awesome.

» Add a new message to this topic