FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where’s the incentive to be a better person

Where’s the incentive to be a better person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you’re just gonna get every bad thing you’ve ever said dragged up and used against you? I’m talking about myself, obviously.

I say something that upsets someone, get all the shit for it at the time of posting. Think okay I’ll take that on board, I shouldn’t say things that could make people feel bad so I stop. Only post threads relating to myself and any issues that are going on, say nothing horrible or nasty about anyone but then have people regurgitating the same thing over and over and having the same shit for it. So, where’s the incentive to be the better person?

It’s like sending someone to prison, them doing a sentence and being released but then you keep sending them back to prison when they haven’t done anything.

Sometimes I feel like people wait for me to post something so they can roll their eyes and have a go. That’s just how I feel.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" "

Sorry, couldn't resist x

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Just keep on being yourself. People will either like you or they won't. And remember, you can't please everyone.

Validation should come from those who know and love you in real life, rather than on here.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

The incentive to be better should come from within. Not for external validation.

I know what you mean, it’s a cultural thing, we judge people by the worst thing we can find about them. I first noticed it when George Michael died, all the comments and obituaries led with his drugs problems and shady past rather than all the good stuff he did. Now I don’t even like the guy, or his music, but it was still noticeable that the caning he got was far bigger than the praise.

"Validation should come from those who know and love you in real life, rather than on here."

I’m not looking for validation or any psychological profiling thanks.

Just saying what’s the point of being nice on here when all people want to do is keep telling me all of the bad things I’ve done.

I may as well be a cunt all the time.

The incentive to be better, is yourself.

Do it for you.

"Validation should come from those who know and love you in real life, rather than on here.

Just saying what’s the point of being nice on here when all people want to do is keep telling me all of the bad things I’ve done.

I may as well be a cunt all the time. "

Then you should also be asking why they choose to be no better, and is that the answer.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"

I would support this

I'd take what folk say on here with a pinch of salt.. keyboard warriors a plenty on here

"Validation should come from those who know and love you in real life, rather than on here.

Well that’s good, as I wasn’t offering it

I guess I’m just unsure as to why you care so much.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Keep being you.

Only become what you want amd fuck everyone else (not literally, unless you want to lol)

I guess I’m just unsure as to why you care so much."

Care is a strong word. It’s annoying when I post a thread asking for advice but then get completely unrelated comments or have things I’ve said in the past brought up, things I’ve already had the shit for which then puts me in a position of having to defend myself. Thread gets derailed and I get no advice on the topic I’m actually seeking it on.

It’s about growth surely? Why wouldn’t you want to, purely for you?

"

I would support this "

Care is a strong word. It’s annoying when I post a thread asking for advice but then get completely unrelated comments or have things I’ve said in the past brought up, things I’ve already had the shit for which then puts me in a position of having to defend myself. Thread gets derailed and I get no advice on the topic I’m actually seeking it on. "

Every thread gets derailed to be fair

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Keep being you.

Only become what you want amd fuck everyone else (not literally, unless you want to lol) "

Absolutely this

"If you’re just gonna get every bad thing you’ve ever said dragged up and used against you? I’m talking about myself, obviously.

I say something that upsets someone, get all the shit for it at the time of posting. Think okay I’ll take that on board, I shouldn’t say things that could make people feel bad so I stop. Only post threads relating to myself and any issues that are going on, say nothing horrible or nasty about anyone but then have people regurgitating the same thing over and over and having the same shit for it. So, where’s the incentive to be the better person?

It’s like sending someone to prison, them doing a sentence and being released but then you keep sending them back to prison when they haven’t done anything.

Sometimes I feel like people wait for me to post something so they can roll their eyes and have a go. That’s just how I feel. "

Justify yourself to one because there are plenty who will, as we have witnessed. Thing I have observed is that there is a definite witch hunt mentality going on and people love a drama

Care is a strong word. It’s annoying when I post a thread asking for advice but then get completely unrelated comments or have things I’ve said in the past brought up, things I’ve already had the shit for which then puts me in a position of having to defend myself. Thread gets derailed and I get no advice on the topic I’m actually seeking it on. "

Then explain yourself better without getting angry with F words....

Sandy old cunt here trying to help

"It’s about growth surely? Why wouldn’t you want to, purely for you?

"

I’m not saying I am going to be horrible. I’ve worked hard the last 10 months with the counselling which was something I was advised to have ages ago. To then have comments like you never listen to advice or you’re this, you’re that, you’re arrogant you’re ugly inside you’re all these other things that people say.

I’m not saying I am going to be horrible. I’ve worked hard the last 10 months with the counselling which was something I was advised to have ages ago. To then have comments like you never listen to advice or you’re this, you’re that, you’re arrogant you’re ugly inside you’re all these other things that people say. "

Nobody should be saying things like that, it’s unkind and unnecessary.

You’re doing the work, but it’s bloody tough, and there are always steps back, but that’s when you can see how far you’ve come, and then start moving forward again, for you.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Some people will just keep repeating the same old dross because they can. Some people will derail a thread so that their voices are heard more than those apposing their views.

Are you only trying to be a nicer person because you want to stop getting shit though? Or because you genuinely want to be a better person? Because people can usually see through the former.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I’m not saying I am going to be horrible. I’ve worked hard the last 10 months with the counselling which was something I was advised to have ages ago. To then have comments like you never listen to advice or you’re this, you’re that, you’re arrogant you’re ugly inside you’re all these other things that people say. "

Some people love seeing other people fail.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

People have long memories and you got people's backs up. Having said that, you seem to get abot 50/50 supportive/getting at you.

Sounds like you’re doing the work and aiming to be the be the best that you can be! Going through counselling is hard!

People shouldn’t dredge up past sins as we all make mistakes (clearly as I made one earlier today) and unless they’re perfect 100% of the time they shouldn’t judge.

"Some people will just keep repeating the same old dross because they can. Some people will derail a thread so that their voices are heard more than those apposing their views.

"

I’m not saying I am going to be horrible. I’ve worked hard the last 10 months with the counselling which was something I was advised to have ages ago. To then have comments like you never listen to advice or you’re this, you’re that, you’re arrogant you’re ugly inside you’re all these other things that people say.

Nobody should be saying things like that, it’s unkind and unnecessary.

You’re doing the work, but it’s bloody tough, and there are always steps back, but that’s when you can see how far you’ve come, and then start moving forward again, for you. "

"Are you only trying to be a nicer person because you want to stop getting shit though? Or because you genuinely want to be a better person? Because people can usually see through the former. "

I’m not trying to be a better person for you lot. I just don’t want to make people feel bad, that’s low vibrational shit.

"People have long memories and you got people's backs up. Having said that, you seem to get abot 50/50 supportive/getting at you."

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

You may find it hard if you look to others for incentives, we are all frail and have our own failings. Finding whatever inner strength you need to go on your own journey maybe the best way, your own incentive, to validate your own decisions...2

You can go your own way, change what you can, accept what you can't, (we are all a work in progress), and have the skills to know the difference...and the wisdom to care less about others opinions and believe in your own

"Are you only trying to be a nicer person because you want to stop getting shit though? Or because you genuinely want to be a better person? Because people can usually see through the former.

I’m not trying to be a better person for you lot. I just don’t want to make people feel bad, that’s low vibrational shit. "

Raise your vibration within.

You do seem to crave drama and attention, if you have offended someone due to their size they are going to remember. You do still like to stir the pot.

If it really is something that is making you feel defeated, take yourself out of the situation until you have done the work and can better cope with the backlash .

Another thing as well. After all that bollocks the other night where I had ti ask for thread to be removed I now feel like I can’t post any thread where I need advice and I have situations going on like.

"Are you only trying to be a nicer person because you want to stop getting shit though? Or because you genuinely want to be a better person? Because people can usually see through the former.

I’m not trying to be a better person for you lot. I just don’t want to make people feel bad, that’s low vibrational shit. "

In that case maybe just draw a line under it all and move on. You're aware now that people find some of the things you say incendiary, use that knowledge to carve a new reputation for yourself.

Sometimes when I start an issue-based thread I draft my OP in my Notes app, then re-read it after like a day with a fresh perspective and take out/edit anything I think sounds wanky or might offend someone. Or you could get another forumite to proof read it for you?

Best of luck

"You do seem to crave drama and attention, if you have offended someone due to their size they are going to remember. You do still like to stir the pot.

If it really is something that is making you feel defeated, take yourself out of the situation until you have done the work and can better cope with the backlash . "

Yeah but something that happened two months ago where I had all the shit for it back then when it happened, how many times do I have to be reminded and reprimanded because of it?

"You do seem to crave drama and attention, if you have offended someone due to their size they are going to remember. You do still like to stir the pot.

If it really is something that is making you feel defeated, take yourself out of the situation until you have done the work and can better cope with the backlash . "

as fas i can tell the world isn't set up for nice people and the sinic in me says it never has. a bit advice from someone who grew up with the internet: ignore those who are looking to get a rise out of you, grow a thicker skin, work on yourself and confide in people when you need to. I know it's easier said than done so don't be too hard on yourself.

If it really is something that is making you feel defeated, take yourself out of the situation until you have done the work and can better cope with the backlash .

Yeah but something that happened two months ago where I had all the shit for it back then when it happened, how many times do I have to be reminded and reprimanded because of it? "

Maybe it's best to ignore those comments then and not keep starting threads that encourage people to bring those things up and just start afresh.

The incentive to be better would be knowing that you don't give a shit what people think and are free

Put yourself through shit for what reason?

Who cares what anyone else thinks?

"If you’re just gonna get every bad thing you’ve ever said dragged up and used against you? I’m talking about myself, obviously.

Sometimes I feel like people wait for me to post something so they can roll their eyes and have a go. That’s just how I feel. "

Stop giving them ammunition then. And maybe care less about what a bunch of random strangers on the internet think of you.

By *all Guy 00Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

This week for me has been a tough week, if it wasn't for a few folk would be gone from here

I’ll give you a page out of my “couldn’t give a fuck book” who cares if people like you or don’t like you? Put it in your bag of bothered and just be yourself, if you’re a twat you’re a twat, so be it

"Another thing as well. After all that bollocks the other night where I had ti ask for thread to be removed I now feel like I can’t post any thread where I need advice and I have situations going on like. "

But you've posted this asking for advice. I think you get away with murder personally purely because of the way you look.

Sometimes I feel like people wait for me to post something so they can roll their eyes and have a go. That’s just how I feel.

Stop giving them ammunition then. And maybe care less about what a bunch of random strangers on the internet think of you."

I think you're a walking packet of monster munch

Then you should also be asking why they choose to be no better, and is that the answer."

say wot ever you want , why care about wot a load of strangers think. And to be honest most people take wot you say and turn it into something that it isn't. The joys off the Internet

You shouldn't need an incentive to be a better person you should be doing it anyway, it's called growing up in life and learning to stop and think before you do or say anything.

Stop giving them ammunition then. And maybe care less about what a bunch of random strangers on the internet think of you.

I think you're a walking packet of monster munch "

That you'd love to eat

There shouldn't be the need for an incentive to be better. We should all learn and better ourselves where we can without the need for validation.

Yeah but something that happened two months ago where I had all the shit for it back then when it happened, how many times do I have to be reminded and reprimanded because of it? "

actions and consequences.

when your words have an effect, that wont be forgotten by those effected.

you likened it to prison and being sent to prison for the same thing. i say its rather like the criminal record that follows are release. it sticks with you.

its not just the things historically you do its the repetitive things you do that will encourage people to continue to think of you negatively. You still seek drama and then after complain.

I think you're a walking packet of monster munch

That you'd love to eat "

Ffs. True

I don’t like it when people say I’m seeking drama when I’m just asking for advice on a situation that I’d normally discuss with my friends. I wasn’t able to discuss this particular situation with friends cos I haven’t told any of them.

"I don’t like it when people say I’m seeking drama when I’m just asking for advice on a situation that I’d normally discuss with my friends. I wasn’t able to discuss this particular situation with friends cos I haven’t told any of them. "

I didn’t say you were seeking drama for asking for advice.

You were however seeking drama earlier in another thread. I also mentioned then, I guess you will have a new post up soon crying over the backlash you receive from people And here it is.

You’re repetitive in what you do here. I also remember a prior profile of yours and it was the same then.

Even when given advice you had asked for you became defensive with genuine constructive criticism.

Unless you are willing to not give people

Reason to pull you up, then don’t complain when you continue to hand them ammunition.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I’m here for the fucks and giggles. Anybody…..nobody……. Goodnight x

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I only pop on forums now & again but have seen your posts over the years. I do hope you're happy in life, I personally don't think this place is any good for you x

"I don’t like it when people say I’m seeking drama when I’m just asking for advice on a situation that I’d normally discuss with my friends. I wasn’t able to discuss this particular situation with friends cos I haven’t told any of them.

I didn’t say you were seeking drama for asking for advice.

You were however seeking drama earlier in another thread. I also mentioned then, I guess you will have a new post up soon crying over the backlash you receive from people And here it is.

"

Can you stop saying that I’m crying about this or crying about that. That in itself is insensitive and shit. You’re a fool if you believe I give out more nastiness than I receive.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Grotbags, you know who has an issue with you and who doesn't.

You've got to try to ignore those who give you shit all the time and last them no notice.

You’re a lot of things, but stupid isn’t one of them. You know exactly what you do here!

You’ll receive a bigger backlash being you’re putting it in a platform full of people. Maybe some aren’t deserving but you certainly do encourage. If it effecting you then again I would say don’t encourage it or come back when you are better prepared to deal with it.

All the best, I hope out side of fab you are happier.

"You’re a lot of things, but stupid isn’t one of them. You know exactly what you do here!

You’ll receive a bigger backlash being you’re putting it in a platform full of people. Maybe some aren’t deserving but you certainly do encourage. If it effecting you then again I would say don’t encourage it or come back when you are better prepared to deal with it.

All the best, I hope out side of fab you are happier. "

Oh I’m encouraging it am I. That’s nice. But of victim blaming there.

Do you think I enjoy posting a thread asking for genuine advice and then have comment after comment about something or other that isn’t relevant. You can see from my comments that I ask people not to detail from the content. Then I’ll get someone mention something I’ve said in the past so it’s put out fires over there, then something someone had said about one thing will encourage another poster to bring up something else so then it’s putting out fires over there. Then one member will spot other members having a bit of a dig they see the tone and then they’ll step in with an personal nasty comment that’s unwarranted, so then it’s me putting fires out over there as well.

I put the thread up so people can acknowledge and be fucking accountable for what they do. Even your comments on the other thread and on here saying oh you’ll be crying about this next or that next. That’s uncalled for and shit.

I haven't seen these threads but from what you've said, it's sounds like you've said something, been pulled up on it and you have then acknowledged the hurt or offence you've caused.

But did you let the person you hurt/offended know that you acknowledged what you had done? How can they get past it when it seems you've overlooked It?

Again, this is purely going from what you've said in your OP, if you have spoken to the people and they've still held a grudge then there isn't much more you can do

"I haven't seen these threads but from what you've said, it's sounds like you've said something, been pulled up on it and you have then acknowledged the hurt or offence you've caused.

But did you let the person you hurt/offended know that you acknowledged what you had done? How can they get past it when it seems you've overlooked It?

Again, this is purely going from what you've said in your OP, if you have spoken to the people and they've still held a grudge then there isn't much more you can do "

That’s the thing there was no individual that I said something directly to. I said a derogatory comment about massively overweight people in general and then all the people who believe they fall into the category im describing have been offended. It’s not one individual it’s loads of people who have chosen to be offended. If you don’t identify as being morbidly obese then then the comment shouldn’t have really affected anyone.

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well you're never off here posting about yourself and your personal problems so it will stick in people's minds what you post. It's also a forum on a sex site, not a friends group chat. Incidentally I don't know why you don't ask your friends for advice for half the things you post. You also do say some below the belt comments or some people might just be sick to the back teeth of you so want to just remind you or bring you down a peg or 2

R

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"I haven't seen these threads but from what you've said, it's sounds like you've said something, been pulled up on it and you have then acknowledged the hurt or offence you've caused.

Again, this is purely going from what you've said in your OP, if you have spoken to the people and they've still held a grudge then there isn't much more you can do

That’s the thing there was no individual that I said something directly to. I said a derogatory comment about massively overweight people in general and then all the people who believe they fall into the category im describing have been offended. It’s not one individual it’s loads of people who have chosen to be offended. If you don’t identify as being morbidly obese then then the comment shouldn’t have really affected anyone.

"

But you don't have to fall into that category to be offended by a remark like that, if its a derogatory remark full stop expect to be called out on it, it's not nice.

Tg x

"You’re a lot of things, but stupid isn’t one of them. You know exactly what you do here!

All the best, I hope out side of fab you are happier.

Oh I’m encouraging it am I. That’s nice. But of victim blaming there.

Do you think I enjoy posting a thread asking for genuine advice and then have comment after comment about something or other that isn’t relevant. You can see from my comments that I ask people not to detail from the content. Then I’ll get someone mention something I’ve said in the past so it’s put out fires over there, then something someone had said about one thing will encourage another poster to bring up something else so then it’s putting out fires over there. Then one member will spot other members having a bit of a dig they see the tone and then they’ll step in with an personal nasty comment that’s unwarranted, so then it’s me putting fires out over there as well.

I put the thread up so people can acknowledge and be fucking accountable for what they do. Even your comments on the other thread and on here saying oh you’ll be crying about this next or that next. That’s uncalled for and shit. "

I said it once on a thread you literally went on to stir the pot. Knowing you don’t like being pulled up on what you say, so yes I knew this new thread would be coming. And I openly admit It was definitely a snip from me in that case. Because you try to act innocent and act the victim later if any one dare address it. Or you backtrack.

You know exactly what it is you do.

Accountability also is something you yourself need to hold.

How people interpret anyone who starts a thread, has to be taken into consideration.

My advice (if it's worth anything here) is stick to a short version of the story and of the facts!

Maybe it's how you write it at the start, that it's allowing the derailing to happen.....

Worth a thought

You will always upset someone cos that's the mentality of people. They are always quick to take things out of context and make you out to be sayin somethin your not. 1 for the sake of an argument or 2 to try and make you out to be somethin your not and also to make them look like do gooders in pulling you up on something. The thing is to have a thick skin and dont let them drag you into sayin somethin that will get you a ban .

But you don't have to fall into that category to be offended by a remark like that, if its a derogatory remark full stop expect to be called out on it, it's not nice.

Tg x"

I was called out on it, called out on it two months ago when I first said it. Same as everything else people tell me I’ve said. It’s all from months or even years ago where I’ve already received the shit for it.

New members can post s thread and they have the luxury of being judged on the thread content only. People give advice based on what they’ve read in the thread only. Not me.

I can post a thread and then have people saying oh well you always do this, and you never learn and you always make this mistake and always make that mistake. You never listen to advice or what’s the point. You’re arrogant you’re whatever else they use from my previous postings. New members don’t go through that shit.

You literally asked on that thread why you trigger so many people, and we gave you answers. If the reason we get triggered is a historic one, so be it. You can't just expect to not post a derogatory thread for a couple of weeks and have everyone forget about everything you've said before?!

You say you want people to stop talking about it, but with respect you're the one that now keeps bringing it up. If you want to leave it in the past then practice what you preach.

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"It’s annoying when I post a thread asking for advice but then get completely unrelated comments or have things I’ve said in the past brought up, things I’ve already had the shit for which then puts me in a position of having to defend myself. Thread gets derailed and I get no advice on the topic I’m actually seeking it on. "

Welcome to every Internet forum. Ever.

I’ve been on/am on plenty, the majority not related to anything like this place, and it happens universally across them.

If you don’t think it could be worse, get a LinkedIn account and be proven wrong.

"You will always upset someone cos that's the mentality of people. They are always quick to take things out of context and make you out to be sayin somethin your not. 1 for the sake of an argument or 2 to try and make you out to be somethin your not and also to make them look like do gooders in pulling you up on something. The thing is to have a thick skin and dont let them drag you into sayin somethin that will get you a ban . "

OR she could be a bit more self critical, because nobody is perfect.....

"Well you're never off here posting about yourself and your personal problems so it will stick in people's minds what you post. It's also a forum on a sex site, not a friends group chat. Incidentally I don't know why you don't ask your friends for advice for half the things you post. You also do say some below the belt comments or some people might just be sick to the back teeth of you so want to just remind you or bring you down a peg or 2

R"

I believe that this comment is nasty. It’s personal and directed towards me only. Yet nobody raises an eyelid to the comments like these that I get.

I make a remark about random people and all bell breaks loose.

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

[Removed by poster at 08/01/22 23:29:59]

Alright moving forward then. Next time I post s thread asking for advice is it fair to ask that people only give advice based on the information I’ve provided in the opening post and any other supporting comments within that thread?

Think people can do that or will someone bring up something from the past which has a knock on effect and more and more people do the same.

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Tg x

I was called out on it, called out on it two months ago when I first said it. Same as everything else people tell me I’ve said. It’s all from months or even years ago where I’ve already received the shit for it.

New members can post s thread and they have the luxury of being judged on the thread content only. People give advice based on what they’ve read in the thread only. Not me.

I can post a thread and then have people saying oh well you always do this, and you never learn and you always make this mistake and always make that mistake. You never listen to advice or what’s the point. You’re arrogant you’re whatever else they use from my previous postings. New members don’t go through that shit. "

From an outside perspective it's because sometimes we have seen repeat behaviour from you expressed so many times when it has come to men etc that you have posted on here advice given and then agian back with the same repeat scenario later on, albeit the last couple of posts you seem to have grown and your reactions are differing.

Unfortunately I think because of that some people will see your posts and think here we go what next

I know what you are saying.

I would happily swap my one Dad for your entire life!

Tg x

I can post a thread and then have people saying oh well you always do this, and you never learn and you always make this mistake and always make that mistake. You never listen to advice or what’s the point. You’re arrogant you’re whatever else they use from my previous postings. New members don’t go through that shit.

From an outside perspective it's because sometimes we have seen repeat behaviour from you expressed so many times when it has come to men etc that you have posted on here advice given and then agian back with the same repeat scenario later on, albeit the last couple of posts you seem to have grown and your reactions are differing.

Unfortunately I think because of that some people will see your posts and think here we go what next

"

Which makes me feel like I can’t talk about anything that’s going on in my life. This particular situation I have I haven’t told my friends and don’t want to because it’s nobody else’s business. On here it’s fairly anonymous.

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"

Which makes me feel like I can’t talk about anything that’s going on in my life. This particular situation I have I haven’t told my friends and don’t want to because it’s nobody else’s business. On here it’s fairly anonymous. "

Then I say post, but always bare I the back of your mind that there will be people waiting to criticise

Tg x

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"

I can post a thread and then have people saying oh well you always do this, and you never learn and you always make this mistake and always make that mistake. You never listen to advice or what’s the point. You’re arrogant you’re whatever else they use from my previous postings. New members don’t go through that shit. "

You aren't a new member. So you won't be treated as a new member. If you came back and had a completely different way about you then that's one thing. But you haven't. And rock on. That's being true to who you are. But that does mean you can't get all upset when people behave as if you've not changed, when your posts come across as indicating you've not changed.

You have an issue with fat people. And you own that. You make no apology for it, again, great. Be true to your feelings. But people get offended by that. You know they do. So don't act all surprised and get your panties in a twist when that happens. And it's absolutely not just people who "identify as morbidly obese", there are plenty of "healthy" folks who do it.

If you have an issue with what people post and when they bring up things that aren't related to whatever thread you post, ignore that post. If you can't ignore the post, you're going to get wound up and the thread gets derailed, because you end up talking about that instead.

Of course people will have opinions. That's the nature of a public forum. And conversations don't always end up where they start. That's the nature of human interaction.

Tg x

Which makes me feel like I can’t talk about anything that’s going on in my life. This particular situation I have I haven’t told my friends and don’t want to because it’s nobody else’s business. On here it’s fairly anonymous. "

Of course you can, don't let the opinions of a few affect what you do or how you post. You do take a lot of stick, this thread proves it...

Fuck 'em

Tg x

Which makes me feel like I can’t talk about anything that’s going on in my life. This particular situation I have I haven’t told my friends and don’t want to because it’s nobody else’s business. On here it’s fairly anonymous.

Of course you can, don't let the opinions of a few affect what you do or how you post. You do take a lot of stick, this thread proves it...

Fuck 'em "

That's exactly what she does...

Tg x

Fuck 'em

That's exactly what she does..."

Yes it is. You know you can't control what others do or say but you can control your reactions

Tg x

Fuck 'em

That's exactly what she does...

Yes it is. You know you can't control what others do or say but you can control your reactions "

Good advice

I don’t have an issue with fat people. I just don’t think being massively overweight should be celebrated. People that are doing steps to get healthy I’m here all day for them.

By *all Guy 00Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

"I don’t have an issue with fat people. I just don’t think being massively overweight should be celebrated. People that are doing steps to get healthy I’m here all day for them. "

Awww bless ya, im a large guy and get a raw deal at times

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere & Everywhere

There should be no incentive to be a better person. You should be aiming to be the best you possibly can be on a daily basis.

Rules ~

* Never ask for advice from strangers

* Try not to care what other people's opinions of you are

* If you write an inflammatory post, expect it to blow the fuck up in your face

* Fab is not real life

* Keep on with the counselling

"I don’t have an issue with fat people. I just don’t think being massively overweight should be celebrated. People that are doing steps to get healthy I’m here all day for them. "

You have said very derogatory things that suggest you do have an issue and it's not for you to decide who should be celebrated and who shouldn't. If you personally don't want to celebrate them then don't but you can't say people need to be nice to you and them be rude about others.

“ There should be no incentive to be a better person. You should be aiming to be the best you possibly can be on a daily basis.”

This

And yet your posts have clearly indicated to many people that you have an issue with fat people. Because several people have said that or similar.

So possibly it could be that it's the way you come across, as opposed to these different people from different places, who are different sizes and shapes, all just taking offence over nothing?

And great, you support people taking steps to get healthy. Awesome. But that doesn't mean that your attitude towards people who are perfectly happy as they are, even if they're overweight, doesn't come across in a negative way.

You've posted a couple of threads based around the idea of "why do people have an issue with me?" (I'm paraphrasing because I can't remember the wording of any of the other titles) and yet when people explain their feelings, you dismiss them and don't actually appear to take in the information.

Either own not caring what the strangers on the internet think, in which case why ask us for advice on your life, or pay attention to what they say and don't just get defensive, because that's what makes people eye roll or get het up.

(Just my opinion, others may see things differently)

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Being a better person should be an incentive in itself. I see that as a worthwhile goal in and of itself regardless if any external reward.

This is a public forum. You are allowed to write stuff and the whole point of a forum is for people to have an opportunity to respond. The way I approach forums is to be very careful in what I write. I try to make sure it is thought through and I express myself clearly. Whilst I am sometimes intentionally provocative, I try not to say anything unnecessarily offensive. Then I am prepared to be told I'm wrong, to admit I am and to rectify things as best as I can. If I still think I'm right then I'm prepared to argue my case respectfully and clearly, and still be open to admitting I'm at fault. I don't know there's much more people can do than that on public forums.

"I don’t have an issue with fat people. I just don’t think being massively overweight should be celebrated. People that are doing steps to get healthy I’m here all day for them.

You have said very derogatory things that suggest you do have an issue and it's not for you to decide who should be celebrated and who shouldn't. If you personally don't want to celebrate them then don't but you can't say people need to be nice to you and them be rude about others. "

The only issue I’d have with overweight people is there’re usually the ones that say horrible things or have said horrible things to me in the past.

I’ve noticed that the people that are decent to me are usually very attractive or fit or healthy or making steps to improve themselves and appear to me that they’re happy confident people.

"I don’t have an issue with fat people. I just don’t think being massively overweight should be celebrated. People that are doing steps to get healthy I’m here all day for them.

You have said very derogatory things that suggest you do have an issue and it's not for you to decide who should be celebrated and who shouldn't. If you personally don't want to celebrate them then don't but you can't say people need to be nice to you and them be rude about others.

The only issue I’d have with overweight people is there’re usually the ones that say horrible things or have said horrible things to me in the past.

I’ve noticed that the people that are decent to me are usually very attractive or fit or healthy or making steps to improve themselves and appear to me that they’re happy confident people. "

Wow! And you really think that is an inflammatory. Really don't know why you start these posts other than to stir.

I’ve noticed that the people that are decent to me are usually very attractive or fit or healthy or making steps to improve themselves and appear to me that they’re happy confident people.

Wow! And you really think that is an inflammatory. Really don't know why you start these posts other than to stir. "

Just an observation.

I’ve noticed that the people that are decent to me are usually very attractive or fit or healthy or making steps to improve themselves and appear to me that they’re happy confident people. "

Oh fuck me

Good luck with this one

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

"

"

Does it matter if you are? I don’t think so

Wow! And you really think that is an inflammatory. Really don't know why you start these posts other than to stir.

Just an observation. "

So you want people to not judge you but you are judging everyone else! That isn't pleasant and we often get out of people what we put in.

Er.... so the "huuuge bumpers of women" on Tic Toc have said horrible things to you. Wow.

Wow! And you really think that is an inflammatory. Really don't know why you start these posts other than to stir. "

She knows what’s she is doing

Oh fuck me

Good luck with this one "

If it's any consolation you'll definitely hit 175 now

When you just wish the thread would get to 175 because it's not sinking in...

She knows what’s she is doing

"

I know.

Okay so all of you women that are taking it in turns to have a go or pull me up on things would you all describe yourselves as slim or athletic or?? Genuinely interested in what you’d all use to describe your body shapes.

"Okay so all of you women that are taking it in turns to have a go or pull me up on things would you all describe yourselves as slim or athletic or?? Genuinely interested in what you’d all use to describe your body shapes. "

I'm fat as fuck but actually decent to people.

Just an observation. "

You're doing what you did with your last profile. Making statements you know will get people wound up. People say rude things to you, you claim bullying. I am not denying some people are rude about you, but you keep saying the inflammatory stuff! You called women a group of hens and Sandy vaginas on a thread where women were supporting someone who had been getting abusive messages. Why say those things?

If you'd like to be a better person - think before you make a comment. Think before you post a thread.

"Okay so all of you women that are taking it in turns to have a go or pull me up on things would you all describe yourselves as slim or athletic or?? Genuinely interested in what you’d all use to describe your body shapes. "

Absolutely none of your business and I haven't had a go with you I have simply disagreed with you there is a big difference. I'm sorry Annie but you've crossed A-line now how dare you ask people to describe their body shapes as a way of shaming people. You are asking people not to judge you on what you have said before but you were doing exactly that and coming across as a hypocrite.

I'm fat.

I'm also not having a go.

I've not been rude, I've answered questions you have posed.

I notice you've not extended me the same courtesy though.

Personality and the way you conduct yourself is much higher on most people's wish list....

Really!!

So you really think that’s the problem and not your own actions!

Just an observation.

You're doing what you did with your last profile. Making statements you know will get people wound up. People say rude things to you, you claim bullying. I am not denying some people are rude about you, but you keep saying the inflammatory stuff! You called women a group of hens and Sandy vaginas on a thread where women were supporting someone who had been getting abusive messages. Why say those things?

If you'd like to be a better person - think before you make a comment. Think before you post a thread. "

FYI a sandy vagina is a term to describe a woman being irritated by something small (a grain of sand) it’s not an insult.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

After the comments about overweight people, are you surprised that the above is happening?

I'm pretty certain if you'd said that you have issues with all transvestites or all bisexual people, that you'd be getting angry replies from people who fit those categories.

Have you ever considered that your anti-fat bias is one reason why it might seem that fat people "have a go" at you?

Using your logic, I can post negatively or in a biased way about "everyone with augmented breasts," using sweeping generalisation and you'd have no issue with it?

Okay so two of you have said in your own words, I’m fat as fuck and I’m fat. Sooo is my observation about the women that dig me out or take issue are usually overweight not correct then?

"Okay so two of you have said in your own words, I’m fat as fuck and I’m fat. Sooo is my observation about the women that dig me out or take issue are usually overweight not correct then?"

Not correct at all because neither of those women have been rude to you and I think you need to apologise. You know you're being offensive and you are doing it very deliberately.

Just an observation.

If you'd like to be a better person - think before you make a comment. Think before you post a thread.

FYI a sandy vagina is a term to describe a woman being irritated by something small (a grain of sand) it’s not an insult. "

I didn't say it was an insult. But both terms (used in exchanges with one of the men who had been an arse to the OP) - not really showing any empathy or support were they?

Just an observation.

FYI a sandy vagina is a term to describe a woman being irritated by something small (a grain of sand) it’s not an insult. "

So when other women get offended by someone receiving abuse they're "sandy vaginas", but when it happens to you you're allowed to create multiple threads complaining about it and everyone has to sympathise with you?

But by all means, get this thread deleted too so there's no record of your vile comments

"Okay so two of you have said in your own words, I’m fat as fuck and I’m fat. Sooo is my observation about the women that dig me out or take issue are usually overweight not correct then?"

If you are being a bitch to people overweight then I’m pretty sure they aren’t going to want to be best pals with you any time soon !

No. Because you are using one thread now to make a point that is incorrect and offensive.

"Okay so all of you women that are taking it in turns to have a go or pull me up on things would you all describe yourselves as slim or athletic or?? Genuinely interested in what you’d all use to describe your body shapes.

After the comments about overweight people, are you surprised that the above is happening?

I'm pretty certain if you'd said that you have issues with all transvestites or all bisexual people, that you'd be getting angry replies from people who fit those categories.

Have you ever considered that your anti-fat bias is one reason why it might seem that fat people "have a go" at you?

Using your logic, I can post negatively or in a biased way about "everyone with augmented breasts," using sweeping generalisation and you'd have no issue with it?"

People do that already. Have you not seen the thousands of threads about natural vs enhanced breasts. Do you think I don’t see the comments that some men and some women make about people with enhanced breasts. I’ve seen the very same women that take offence to being called fat saying derogatory things about enhanced breasts. Their descriptive terms can be quite hurtful. But that’s okay.

"Okay so two of you have said in your own words, I’m fat as fuck and I’m fat. Sooo is my observation about the women that dig me out or take issue are usually overweight not correct then?

Not correct at all because neither of those women have been rude to you and I think you need to apologise. You know you're being offensive and you are doing it very deliberately. "

Sometimes the incentive is your legacy. How do you want to be remebered when your time's up?

I think maybe things are taking a turn for the worst on this thread which I'm sure is not your intention.

A person I respect very much once said "Success is failing multiple times but not losing your drive or excitement."

You're trying to be a better person, you like it on here it seems and you also must have some good friends/regulars.

Keep being you and trying to improve don't let other people's comments/opinions stop you from making your changes.

Eventually things will balance out and you'll be able to see your series of personal successes for what they are.

You might just be at the crest of the wave don't lose your motivation now.

Just an observation.

FYI a sandy vagina is a term to describe a woman being irritated by something small (a grain of sand) it’s not an insult.

I didn't say it was an insult. But both terms (used in exchanges with one of the men who had been an arse to the OP) - not really showing any empathy or support were they?"

Considering the insult by the man was with regards to weight. I’m not at all surprised she would be more learned towards them

North West

"Okay so all of you women that are taking it in turns to have a go or pull me up on things would you all describe yourselves as slim or athletic or?? Genuinely interested in what you’d all use to describe your body shapes.

Using your logic, I can post negatively or in a biased way about "everyone with augmented breasts," using sweeping generalisation and you'd have no issue with it?

People do that already. Have you not seen the thousands of threads about natural vs enhanced breasts. Do you think I don’t see the comments that some men and some women make about people with enhanced breasts. I’ve seen the very same women that take offence to being called fat saying derogatory things about enhanced breasts. Their descriptive terms can be quite hurtful. But that’s okay. "

Thank you for not addressing any of the points made in my post and just focussing on the bit that you felt like addressing

People do that already. Have you not seen the thousands of threads about natural vs enhanced breasts. Do you think I don’t see the comments that some men and some women make about people with enhanced breasts. I’ve seen the very same women that take offence to being called fat saying derogatory things about enhanced breasts. Their descriptive terms can be quite hurtful. But that’s okay. "

So by your logic it's not OK for you to be upset but it is OK for everyone else. You really do need to have a think about why you were here because it seems you just want people to be nice to you and agree with you.

I've not seen any of the women on this thread comment on augmented breasts except in a positive way.

North West

Oh and for the record, I identify as a svelte size 10

Strawman argument

People do that already. Have you not seen the thousands of threads about natural vs enhanced breasts. Do you think I don’t see the comments that some men and some women make about people with enhanced breasts. I’ve seen the very same women that take offence to being called fat saying derogatory things about enhanced breasts. Their descriptive terms can be quite hurtful. But that’s okay.

So by your logic it's not OK for you to be upset but it is OK for everyone else. You really do need to have a think about why you were here because it seems you just want people to be nice to you and agree with you. "

Yeah if you could that be great.

So by your logic it's not OK for you to be upset but it is OK for everyone else. You really do need to have a think about why you were here because it seems you just want people to be nice to you and agree with you.

Yeah if you could that be great. "

No I'm not going to agree with someone that I fundamentally disagree with and who makes inflammatory statements and then claims to be being bullied when people don't agree with it. I have been very nice and supportive to you on several threads, However you have always ignored my comments.

I'm actually gonna go put some of this pissed off energy into my deadlifts in a bit, thanks Annie you've done me a favour

Maybe if I tell you you're being shit as a slimmer person you might take me more seriously

"Oh and for the record, I identify as a svelte size 10 "

I’m a size 8/10 recently up from a 4/6

Her next point will be attractive or health

"I'm actually gonna go put some of this pissed off energy into my deadlifts in a bit, thanks Annie you've done me a favour

Maybe if I tell you you're being shit as a slimmer person you might take me more seriously "

Wow deadlifts at midnight!

"Oh and for the record, I identify as a svelte size 10

Her next point will be attractive or health "

And you look gorgeous - was admiring your pics!

"I'm actually gonna go put some of this pissed off energy into my deadlifts in a bit, thanks Annie you've done me a favour

Maybe if I tell you you're being shit as a slimmer person you might take me more seriously

Wow deadlifts at midnight! "

Not quite. Deadlifts at 2/3am. I go when there's no one around because I'm terrified of there being people like the OP at the gym judging me

F’kin ‘ell! I nip away for a wank….and all hell has broken loose

"Oh and for the record, I identify as a svelte size 10 "

Be any size you like! And your lingerie is to die for btw!

Not quite. Deadlifts at 2/3am. I go when there's no one around because I'm terrified of there being people like the OP at the gym judging me "

That is dedication - I've never done a deadlift much less at that time at night.

w

Not quite. Deadlifts at 2/3am. I go when there's no one around because I'm terrified of there being people like the OP at the gym judging me "

As someone that’s been in gyms for over 15 years I can say the vast majority of us are the total opposite. We’d completely support anyone in there working hard

Sorry to hear you feel like you need to go when it’s so quiet, but I get it. Good on you for going, that’s commitment

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’ve seen some really toxic threads on this site over the years but this one is absolutely vile…

"F’kin ‘ell! I nip away for a wank….and all hell has broken loose "

How bloody long was the wank?!

"F’kin ‘ell! I nip away for a wank….and all hell has broken loose "

.. I've been rather enjoying it

"I’ve seen some really toxic threads on this site over the years but this one is absolutely vile… "

I don't want to go to bed with toxic thoughts. If I stay up much longer the inbox will start to fill up with "sex now" messages

FYI. I didn’t bring up the comments about being overweight. I’ve not said anything insulting to anyone for months. You lot brought it up and now you put me in a position where to hurt you back I end up insulting a whole load of other people I wouldn’t want to insult.

None of you are worth it.

The people that recognise my growth and always offer advice from a good place are the ones I’m interested in.

In future I will be reporting people that mention things I’ve said on previous profiles and previous threads.

Not quite. Deadlifts at 2/3am. I go when there's no one around because I'm terrified of there being people like the OP at the gym judging me

As someone that’s been in gyms for over 15 years I can say the vast majority of us are the total opposite. We’d completely support anyone in there working hard

Sorry to hear you feel like you need to go when it’s so quiet, but I get it. Good on you for going, that’s commitment "

Thank you. I did overhear two lads talking about "the girl doing the clean & presses" when I went over to the paper towel station the other day, but I don't know what the context was as one of them spotted me and nudged his mate. I decided I'd rather not know.

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I’ve seen some really toxic threads on this site over the years but this one is absolutely vile…

I don't want to go to bed with toxic thoughts. If I stay up much longer the inbox will start to fill up with "sex now" messages "

At this time of night!

Sorry to hear you feel like you need to go when it’s so quiet, but I get it. Good on you for going, that’s commitment "

It's sad to say, but while the majority of people working in gyms and the guys working out in them are supportive, there are enough people who are judgemental to make it awful.

If I could go to a gym in the wee small hours I would, for exactly the same reason as Amber.

"F’kin ‘ell! I nip away for a wank….and all hell has broken loose

How bloody long was the wank?!"

It was a speedy one for me.

"FYI. I didn’t bring up the comments about being overweight. I’ve not said anything insulting to anyone for months. You lot brought it up and now you put me in a position where to hurt you back I end up insulting a whole load of other people I wouldn’t want to insult.

The people that recognise my growth and always offer advice from a good place are the ones I’m interested in.

In future I will be reporting people that mention things I’ve said on previous profiles and previous threads. "

Annie absolutely nobody did this on the thread until you did. Also where in the forum rules does it say you cannot bring up something somebody has said in the past so report away. It seems to me you only want certain people commenting on your threads and anyone that says anything you disagree with gets accused of being abusive or a bully and that is unacceptable and that is what needs reporting.

Sorry to hear you feel like you need to go when it’s so quiet, but I get it. Good on you for going, that’s commitment

Thank you. I did overhear two lads talking about "the girl doing the clean & presses" when I went over to the paper towel station the other day, but I don't know what the context was as one of them spotted me and nudged his mate. I decided I'd rather not know. "

Just ignore them. You're doing something positive for you. Keep going.

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’ve only noticed you from this thread and I have to say your photos are amazing!

Same I’d have more admiration for an overweight person in the gym than in the queue at Greggs.

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere & Everywhere

Just something to consider...

You're actually the one regurgitating stuff and dwelling on stuff from the past. Instead of just letting it go. It's happened, it's in the past.

Some people love you, some people hate you (and yes I have seen some hate from attractive & fit humans on your posts, not just the fatties!)

w

Thank you. I did overhear two lads talking about "the girl doing the clean & presses" when I went over to the paper towel station the other day, but I don't know what the context was as one of them spotted me and nudged his mate. I decided I'd rather not know. "

Well, I’m gonna pretend they were doing what they are meant to do and saying “look at that bad ass!”

I’m very quick to call out anyone in the gym I see laughing or poking fun or anything. It’s a place we all go to get better

But whatever gets you there, that’s serious motivation going at this time. So well done

Oh. And the incentive to be a better person....

It comes from inside. You can only want to be a better person to make yourself happier. Or it won't work.

So it shouldn't matter how others respond to you, just how you then respond to them again.

And you look gorgeous - was admiring your pics! "

Thank you

I love you photos, very beautiful and stunning it the bodystocking x

"I’ve seen some really toxic threads on this site over the years but this one is absolutely vile…

I don't want to go to bed with toxic thoughts. If I stay up much longer the inbox will start to fill up with "sex now" messages

At this time of night! "

This is when they all come out of the shadows! Mwah ha ha

It's sad to say, but while the majority of people working in gyms and the guys working out in them are supportive, there are enough people who are judgemental to make it awful.

If I could go to a gym in the wee small hours I would, for exactly the same reason as Amber.

I'm not exactly keen to step into a gym anyway but that is sad to hear. "

I loved the gym. Was one of my favourite places, and it made me feel half dead yet awesome. I'd love to go back

.. I've been rather enjoying it"

I’ve only noticed you from this thread and I have to say your photos are amazing! "

Thank you

Yours are stunning. The champagne body one is utterly beautiful

Thank you. I did overhear two lads talking about "the girl doing the clean & presses" when I went over to the paper towel station the other day, but I don't know what the context was as one of them spotted me and nudged his mate. I decided I'd rather not know.

Well, I’m gonna pretend they were doing what they are meant to do and saying “look at that bad ass!”

I’m very quick to call out anyone in the gym I see laughing or poking fun or anything. It’s a place we all go to get better

But whatever gets you there, that’s serious motivation going at this time. So well done"

Thanks, luckily I'm a night owl!

And you look gorgeous - was admiring your pics!

Thank you

I love you photos, very beautiful and stunning it the bodystocking x"

thank you very much. I have persisted in taking pics so I felt good about myself.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Join another website where you can discuss all your queries.

Flooding the forum with every thought isnt a good move.

I dont understand why you think the users of the Lounge owe you an explanation.

But whatever gets you there, that’s serious motivation going at this time. So well done

Thanks, luckily I'm a night owl! "

Me too and I mostly work out late at night too.

By *oah VailMan  over a year ago

Dover

"Same I’d have more admiration for an overweight person in the gym than in the queue at Greggs. "

If you say “I have great admiration for overweight people at the gym” that’s positive and affirming.

Adding the bit about Greggs is dismissive, patronising and antagonistic.

If you can’t see that then I’m not sure what advice people here can give you that can help your situation.

I'm not exactly keen to step into a gym anyway but that is sad to hear.

I loved the gym. Was one of my favourite places, and it made me feel half dead yet awesome. I'd love to go back "

I don't want to pry but hopefully you may be able to get back in the future x

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’ve only noticed you from this thread and I have to say your photos are amazing!

Thank you

Yours are stunning. The champagne body one is utterly beautiful "

Thank you

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Annie why say that? You open with why does everyone keep bringing up the past and then the most recent one is basically saying someone who is overweight shouldn't be buying food. You don't help yourself and then you want sympathy and it's a constant circle and yet you always say you take things on board when you clearly don't.

People are getting pissed because you say one thing and then minutes down the line shaming again.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

I’m fat and never said anything about you except to be yourself.

I think I understand what you are trying to say though and it’s maybe people being jealous of your looks and saying something negative to you before you can comment about them, basically they lash out in jealousy because they don’t feel confident about themselves. It’s not right but I wouldn’t take it personally. You can’t change people’s behaviour… only your own reaction to it.

North West

In which case, I identify as an 11/10 hottie and am fitter than a Kwik Fit fitter. The wheelchair is just for fake sympathy

.. I've been rather enjoying it

"

Don't look at me like that! Everyone who's contributed to the thread has enjoyed it

"FYI. I didn’t bring up the comments about being overweight. I’ve not said anything insulting to anyone for months. You lot brought it up and now you put me in a position where to hurt you back I end up insulting a whole load of other people I wouldn’t want to insult.

In future I will be reporting people that mention things I’ve said on previous profiles and previous threads.

We made You do it!!

Oh of cause, yet again you’re not accountable

"

You pissed me off with your comments when you kept saying I’ll be crying about this or crying about that I rarely cry and the other night I was literally in tears over the stuff people were saying in that thread I asked to be pulled. Now fuck everything that’s been said today and just concentrate on that first.

I posted a thread with very detailed content so all the information needed to answer that specific thread was there. Instead I had about 25 different people all saying shit to me. Saying things about my past saying personal insults to me that were completely unrelated to the thread topic but were just being said because it was me.

So I make a thread asking what people would do if they had an issue with someone in the real world, would they follow them round (lie certain people do on here) or would they just ignore them? That’s when I had all the stuff brought up about things I’d said two months ago.

It would just be easier if those that don’t like me kept away from my threads.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

In future I will be reporting people that mention things I’ve said on previous profiles and previous threads. "

It isn't against rules to do this, especially if you start a thread asking questions about it.

However...after that weight thing certain people were asked to ignore each other as it had spilled out onto many threads, if people don't do that after a mod has intervened then don't be surprised if people are banned.

My advice would be for everyone to drop it altogether and move on and not start threads on it or again, people will be getting banned.