FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > why?

why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it ok to mention that you want bi fmmm meets or bi couples meets?.and yet if i ask for straight men or a straight fmmm meet its viewed with distaste as if i have said or done something wrong.same as bi nights in clubs but if i asked why no straight nights thats wrong too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because of the patriarchy

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Who said it’s not ok?

The default is straight which is why I guess they don’t have straight nights!

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 08/01/22 16:28:30]

But who said it's not OK?

Maybe you’d like the greedy girl nights? x

By *ooBulMan  over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

Perhaps you are mixing with the wrong people OR the wrong people are contacting you?

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

You aren't allowed to leave everyone else out, only they can leave straight people out.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I didn't know that asking for a straight fmmm a problem?

Although I see your point for a targeted straight night for straight people to meet straight people there's not the same. In a club being straight is OK, being a Bi woman is OK, but often being a Bi/gay guy is not always accepted by others and can be hit with hostility from others. Things are changing but still some people can be unhappy about guys kissing or getting it on. Which makes the atmosphere uncomfortable or possibly unsafe for bi guys to express them selves. Bi night offers a safe and friendly pro bi environment for bi guys and bi guy couples to enjoy. And that to me is different in the requirement for need.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 10/01/22 07:47:33]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"why is it ok to mention that you want bi fmmm meets or bi couples meets?.and yet if i ask for straight men or a straight fmmm meet its viewed with distaste as if i have said or done something wrong.same as bi nights in clubs but if i asked why no straight nights thats wrong too."

You realise the fact there are bi nights indicates that every other night is more straight orientated, right?!

I don't understand why play between ni women is acceptable on non bi nights but not play between bi men.

"why is it ok to mention that you want bi fmmm meets or bi couples meets?.and yet if i ask for straight men or a straight fmmm meet its viewed with distaste as if i have said or done something wrong.same as bi nights in clubs but if i asked why no straight nights thats wrong too.

You realise the fact there are bi nights indicates that every other night is more straight orientated, right?!

I don't understand why play between ni women is acceptable on non bi nights but not play between bi men. "

Why would you need a man to be specifically straight if you’re meeting him one on one? Surely if he’s meeting you one on one then he’s at the very least bisexual? What difference does it make for you whether he’s straight or bisexual? He’d be into you either way surely.

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

Maybe some people feel left out? If you don’t want to mix with bi persons, then that is your choice and needs to be respected. Is it really any different from other peoples preferences?

"The default is straight which is why I guess they don’t have straight nights! "

Yes this.

Most nights are straight and bi nights are usually once twice a week, as for asking for personal meets to be straight that is always your own choice and wouldn't be an issue

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I don't see a problem with wanting an fmmm to be straight.

I'm curious to know what difference it makes in a one-to-one if the man is or isn't bi because there's nobody else there for him to interact with. Does it matter to you if he has been with a man previously?

You're perfectly entitled to your preferences, it's just a preference I've seen expressed a few times and have always been curious about why it makes a difference to somebody.

"I don't see a problem with wanting an fmmm to be straight.

I'm curious to know what difference it makes in a one-to-one if the man is or isn't bi because there's nobody else there for him to interact with. Does it matter to you if he has been with a man previously?

You're perfectly entitled to your preferences, it's just a preference I've seen expressed a few times and have always been curious about why it makes a difference to somebody. "

This is exactly what I’m saying too regarding the one-on-one scenario. I get that someone’s entitled to their “preferences”, but I don’t understand why them being straight rather than bi would even be a preference or matter in the first place. Seems a bit questionable…

If I meet a woman I always ask and ensure she has never eaten sprouts ever in her life, it’s not relevant at all I just don’t like sprouts

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Never heard of it

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Ah, I've think the penny may have dropped with me here. Bi guy are often stigmatised on here as being less safe sti wise and thus being viewed as a riskier prospect than straight guys. So regardless of the motive a stipulation for straight only guys can lead to a bit of a backlash from people who feel they are being unfairly excluded because of a stigma (or a perception of stigma). And we know fab is full of people quick to get on their high horse and/or guys who don't take rejection well.

Mr

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

FFS can’t we finally have ‘straight pride’ with parades and costumes. It’s about time it was celebrated and all of the straight people can finally be out and open.

"I don't see a problem with wanting an fmmm to be straight.

You're perfectly entitled to your preferences, it's just a preference I've seen expressed a few times and have always been curious about why it makes a difference to somebody. "

Agreed!

"FFS can’t we finally have ‘straight pride’ with parades and costumes. It’s about time it was celebrated and all of the straight people can finally be out and open. "

Will we have white history month too?

» Add a new message to this topic