FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is there more guys these days?

Is there more guys these days?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittycen OP   Man  over a year ago

south west

This isn’t meant to be a moan, but is anyone else find it that messages are rarely even read, let alone replied to?

When I just came on fab, you could send a message, it would be read, they would look at your profile and not reply. That’s fine, that’s the nature of fab I think. A reply is a bonus, so not expected. However, now it seems that women get SO MANY messages, they just don’t have the time to even read them, let alone reply.

Is this a trend others have noticed, or is it just me? Have the lockdowns brought more people on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istretchMan  over a year ago

leeds

Always been more makes than females , I'm around 7 years in and women can have the pick of the bunch and why shouldn't they when it's 500/1 .

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Ask a female if you can look at her inbox

Blank single female profiles still receive 100s of messages a day

That’s why I stopped messaging a long time ago. No point going through the effort of trying to send a great 1st message when it gets buried and unopened

I’ve found less stress and better results making a nice profile and letting them come to me

Women that want to meet aren’t afraid to message profiles that take their interest. There’s lots on here with no intent of replying what so ever

It’s just a numbers game to sone extent. Save yourself some time and don’t play

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

"Ask a female if you can look at her inbox

That’s why I stopped messaging a long time ago. No point going through the effort of trying to send a great 1st message when it gets buried and unopened

I’ve found less stress and better results making a nice profile and letting them come to me

Women that want to meet aren’t afraid to message profiles that take their interest. There’s lots on here with no intent of replying what so ever

It’s just a numbers game to sone extent. Save yourself some time and don’t play "

You’ve hit the nail firmly on the head my friend! This is the exact same approach I take to fab these days

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I've been here maybe 15+ years... I don't think I get any less messages than I did, I'm not sure that there are any more men than there were 15 years ago

south west

"Always been more makes than females , I'm around 7 years in and women can have the pick of the bunch and why shouldn't they when it's 500/1 ."

Oh I agree 100%, just that these days it’s rare for a message to even get read, let alone replied to!

south west

You’ve hit the nail firmly on the head my friend! This is the exact same approach I take to fab these days "

Pretty much the path I am going down I think.

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I don't get many messages actually not the hundreds a day some women get

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

It’s just a numbers game to sone extent. Save yourself some time and don’t play "

Not at all the case for all women if I open a message I allways reply! Cant open them all just to many x

w

Not at all the case for all women if I open a message I allways reply! Cant open them all just to many x"

Who said all women?

By *ssexhamptonMan  over a year ago

Rayleigh

Fab is just one part in the rich tapestry of life. I enjoy the forums chatting to friends and checking out the local updates. All my meets have come from outside Fab,I find its easier to connect with people in the real world. Fab is just a biscuit in a world full of Cappuccino.

south west

"I don't get many messages actually not the hundreds a day some women get "

Just had a look at your profile, wish I looked closer!! I do have family that way though…

I’ve been sat with a female mate who got 72 messages in the time it took us to drink a cup of tea!! Possibly depends if you are close to a large town maybe?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Me either! I read all the ones I do get and delete or politely decline so people aren't waiting on a reply.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

o/p just treat fab like a social club. Join in with forum/cam room chat. Like you say, women and couples get a lot of messages so I doubt they can read/reply to all of them. Good luck!

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"This isn’t meant to be a moan, but is anyone else find it that messages are rarely even read, let alone replied to?

When I just came on fab, you could send a message, it would be read, they would look at your profile and not reply. That’s fine, that’s the nature of fab I think. A reply is a bonus, so not expected. However, now it seems that women get SO MANY messages, they just don’t have the time to even read them, let alone reply.

Is this a trend others have noticed, or is it just me? Have the lockdowns brought more people on?"

You've trimmed your account down to only looking for ff or f. So your spectrum is very narrow. I'm not surprised your reply rate is so low.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"o/p just treat fab like a social club. Join in with forum/cam room chat. Like you say, women and couples get a lot of messages so I doubt they can read/reply to all of them. Good luck!"

Good advice just go with the flow. X

south west

"This isn’t meant to be a moan, but is anyone else find it that messages are rarely even read, let alone replied to?

Is this a trend others have noticed, or is it just me? Have the lockdowns brought more people on?

You've trimmed your account down to only looking for ff or f. So your spectrum is very narrow. I'm not surprised your reply rate is so low. "

But if I am not interested in meeting guys or mf couples? I don’t message them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No me either!

south west

"o/p just treat fab like a social club. Join in with forum/cam room chat. Like you say, women and couples get a lot of messages so I doubt they can read/reply to all of them. Good luck!"

As I say, it’s not that I don’t get replies - that’s always been the case and part of being a guy on fab. It’s more that a lot of the time, messages aren’t read at all. That didn’t seem to happen a few years ago, messages would be read, replies sometimes

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you always had the same profile pic ? Maybe that affects if people read your message or not.

south west

"Have you always had the same profile pic ? Maybe that affects if people read your message or not. "

Yep, same profile for years. Update bits and pieces here and there. Don’t think there has been that much difference

w

"Have you always had the same profile pic ? Maybe that affects if people read your message or not.

Yep, same profile for years. Update bits and pieces here and there. Don’t think there has been that much difference "

6 feet

Too much feet

south west

"Have you always had the same profile pic ? Maybe that affects if people read your message or not.

Yep, same profile for years. Update bits and pieces here and there. Don’t think there has been that much difference

6 feet

Too much feet"

Six feet worked out quite well actually…

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 08/01/22 21:01:02]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Having realistic expectations here is the easiest thing that you can do.

Most people are not compatible with most other people. Think about it and let it sink in.

Most people you message aren't mutually interested. They read your profile before the message and figure it out. No reply equals not interested. You can't make yourself compatible or give others unlimited time to telo you. So fix your expectations accordingly, at least, if you think that profile best let's others decide if you are a match.

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I try and read all and reply to majority but it's impossible to do with all. I'd need a P.A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

^ I had microsoft word in 2009. Just saying.

» Add a new message to this topic