FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women Fabbing pictures

Women Fabbing pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongueTwisterer OP   Man  over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

I've wondered why women on here don't seem to fab many pictures even women ive spoken to and they tell me they liked a certain picture but they've never clicked to fab it. Not that it bothers me so much, only wondered why they don't.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"I've wondered why women on here don't seem to fab many pictures even women ive spoken to and they tell me they liked a certain picture but they've never clicked to fab it. Not that it bothers me so much, only wondered why they don't.

"

Because they get loads of thanks for the fabs messages and guys assuming because they fabbed them that they must want to meet them and fancy them.

I suppose your right really. Some people do think its a given if someones shown interest in them. But even people that you have met or have been planning to meet ive seen the same happen.

By *iss_FickleWoman  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Because they get loads of thanks for the fabs messages and guys assuming because they fabbed them that they must want to meet them and fancy them. "

Most probably this and nobody needs more of that...

Personally I don't see the point in fabbing pics, like what does it actually do really and who checks them regularly...

If you're going to use it as an ice breaker, you may as well send them a message complimenting their pics instead - it's probably more effective too.

I totally agree which that is something i do myself. But i suppose it can help you to decide what people like to see more of which in turn might help that person out in the long run.

Ive noticed it more so on womens profiles that the picture that are fabbed more they will tend to post more in that style maybe knowing thats what people may like to see.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Women need spam filters on their boxes here. But then I’m not sure how you’d filter out the crap from the good stuff.

If I like it I'll fab it.

Some of us forget to fab. Some of us don't want that conversation starter.

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

"If I like it I'll fab it."

Snap

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Mostly it's a worry that they'll think it means I like their picture so the obvious next step is I want to have sex with them.

I do fab more than I used to though, I think it's nice to show appreciation of some of the amazing pictures there are

Because too many assume a Fab means you want to ride them into next year.

"Some of us forget to fab. Some of us don't want that conversation starter. "

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I fab pics I like no matter what gender the poster is .If it's a good pic I'll fab it. It's as simple as that. Surely if they tell you they like the pic that should be enough tho.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Will be checking my fabs out all day now to see who wants to have sex with me lol

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Thought it was just me, its mostly nen that fab my pics lol

"Thought it was just me, its mostly nen that fab my pics lol"

Same haha.

I’m a bit of a serial fabber myself. There’s some very creative pics on this site though and I’ll fab the ones where credit is due

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

If I like the pictures I fab it.

I don't mind the odd message saying thank you, and I will probably reply you're welcome.

A lot of men, think when they get a fab it's an invite to fuck... its not. These just get deleted

"I fab pics I like no matter what gender the poster is .If it's a good pic I'll fab it. It's as simple as that. Surely if they tell you they like the pic that should be enough tho."

Same as, one if my daily to do's is to check out hot pics and fab a pic I like

"I fab pics I like no matter what gender the poster is .If it's a good pic I'll fab it. It's as simple as that. Surely if they tell you they like the pic that should be enough tho."

Its more than enough to be told i totally agree. And i agree that some guys do take it the wrong way and i understand that some may forget the option is there. I think there is alot of guys on here that think the same question. I know its totally different for women on here as men out number them probly by 100/1 im sure some men might enjoy seeing that there picture has been liked and appreciated as much as any other gender on here does.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"If I like it I'll fab it."

Yep, me too. Doesn't mean I want to meet, just means I like the pic and I don't read anything more into it.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I fab my friend's pictures but I wouldn't fab a random person's pictures as they sometimes take it as a come on and then won't leave you alone.

"Most probably this and nobody needs more of that...

Personally I don't see the point in fabbing pics, like what does it actually do really and who checks them regularly...

If you're going to use it as an ice breaker, you may as well send them a message complimenting their pics instead - it's probably more effective too. "

My wife isn't the type to openly talk about what gets her off, fabbing/liking a pic is a way for her to express what she enjoys.

"I fab my friend's pictures but I wouldn't fab a random person's pictures as they sometimes take it as a come on and then won't leave you alone. "

I suppose you wont know how that person will react until you have fabbed one of there pictures. Not everyone will act in the way you expect.

Books and covers?

Each to there own though, everyone has there own way of dealing with Fab and im not knocking anyones opinion.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I, Nilly have fabbed a few pictures of men but instantly get a message which in itself is fine but when I say we're not meeting at the moment or conversation is of no interest, messages continue, so I m polite but sometimes ends up with blocking...so instead I just hotlist the people who I like their pictures so I can still perv

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

We get a whole variety of people fabbing our pics. Beards gets lots of fabs from women. But there will always be more guys fabbing pics

"I, Nilly have fabbed a few pictures of men but instantly get a message which in itself is fine but when I say we're not meeting at the moment or conversation is of no interest, messages continue, so I m polite but sometimes ends up with blocking...so instead I just hotlist the people who I like their pictures so I can still perv "

If i'm honest i am guilty of doing this on the odd occasion myself as i have your profile on my hotlist I have fabbed a couple of your uploads but added you for the same reason.

I tend to fab a picture or video as a way of saying thankyou its the least i can do for the person sharing something i liked the look of.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"I, Nilly have fabbed a few pictures of men but instantly get a message which in itself is fine but when I say we're not meeting at the moment or conversation is of no interest, messages continue, so I m polite but sometimes ends up with blocking...so instead I just hotlist the people who I like their pictures so I can still perv

If i'm honest i am guilty of doing this on the odd occasion myself as i have your profile on my hotlist I have fabbed a couple of your uploads but added you for the same reason."

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Fabbed a guys picture once, he messaged he wasn’t gay or bi and would I mind taking the fab off. I told him I liked his picture not that I wanted to sleep with him. He’s straight so I wouldn’t anyway.

Now I will only fab a picture from someone I quite like who’s sexuality matches mine. Saves the confusion.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've mentioned it in here before but in a fabathon sometime last year I wanted to prove a point.

I had given up taking part in those type of threads because I'd never received a single fab or wink through any of them.

On this occasion though I made a point of fabbing and winking every woman and couple who said they were in on the thread so probably around 15-20 profiles.

As expected I didn't receive a single fab or wink in return.

I understand people being reluctant to fab in case it encourages an unwanted conversation but why take part in those threads then unless it's just to get your own numbers up without any intention of reciprocating?

"I've mentioned it in here before but in a fabathon sometime last year I wanted to prove a point.

I had given up taking part in those type of threads because I'd never received a single fab or wink through any of them.

On this occasion though I made a point of fabbing and winking every woman and couple who said they were in on the thread so probably around 15-20 profiles.

I understand people being reluctant to fab in case it encourages an unwanted conversation but why take part in those threads then unless

***it's just to get your own numbers up without any intention of reciprocating?***"

*** this

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

If I find a picture aesthetically appealing then I will fab it. That generally means I fab far more pics of women than men on here though because they tend to put more effort in.

K

It's a shame a lot of men think they're going to get some action because a pic was fabbed. I see a fab or a wink was just a little nod of appreciation. And a fabbed pic means I know what's liked and can maybe add more of the same when I can be bothered.

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

95% of photos I post are fabbed by so called straight guys

When a woman fabs or a couple I’ll fab back . Or I’ll fab a few etc . Won’t be assuming anything by it. When it gathers pace into a wink then I’ll wink Etc

I fab pictures I like. To be fair it isn't many but I do

"I fab pictures I like. To be fair it isn't many but I do "

Not looking at the right profiles (hint hint )

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

"I've mentioned it in here before but in a fabathon sometime last year I wanted to prove a point.

I understand people being reluctant to fab in case it encourages an unwanted conversation but why take part in those threads then unless it's just to get your own numbers up without any intention of reciprocating?"

Isn’t going on the thread in the first place to get your own fabs up ? Why do you want fabs from people that aren’t interested in your photos ? They are a pointless thread.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"95% of photos I post are fabbed by so called straight guys "

This is the point why women don’t fab. It doesn’t necessarily mean that person finds you attractive or a turn on. It could just be they liked your picture and found it attractive.

A fab for some isn’t a come on, it’s I like this picture, nothing more than that. Once guys understand that they may get more attention to their pictures and then fabbed.

"95% of photos I post are fabbed by so called straight guys

This is the point why women don’t fab. It doesn’t necessarily mean that person finds you attractive or a turn on. It could just be they liked your picture and found it attractive.

A fab for some isn’t a come on, it’s I like this picture, nothing more than that. Once guys understand that they may get more attention to their pictures and then fabbed. "

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Must admit I don’t but it’s because I don’t really think to. Never really been a pic fabber, I rarely even look at my own. I do sometimes if I check hotlist/friends updates which again is very rare.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I understand people being reluctant to fab in case it encourages an unwanted conversation but why take part in those threads then unless it's just to get your own numbers up without any intention of reciprocating?

Isn’t going on the thread in the first place to get your own fabs up ? Why do you want fabs from people that aren’t interested in your photos ? They are a pointless thread. "

If you'd read what I said in the first paragraph. I hadn't taken part in any of those for ages and haven't done so since.

I made a point of going into that one to prove a point based on comments made in other threads.

I don't post pics for fabs or fans. I post because I enjoy taking them.

Some of my pics have been at the top of Irish hotpics with less than a dozen fabs so it makes a mockery of the numbers game.

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Isn’t going on the thread in the first place to get your own fabs up ? Why do you want fabs from people that aren’t interested in your photos ? They are a pointless thread.

If you'd read what I said in the first paragraph. I hadn't taken part in any of those for ages and haven't done so since.

I made a point of going into that one to prove a point based on comments made in other threads.

I don't post pics for fabs or fans. I post because I enjoy taking them.

Some of my pics have been at the top of Irish hotpics with less than a dozen fabs so it makes a mockery of the numbers game.

"

Especially that one of you bent over with ‘Fab me and you can fuck this’ written on it?

"I fab pictures I like. To be fair it isn't many but I do

Not looking at the right profiles (hint hint )"

Oh I've looked...

» Add a new message to this topic