FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Don't throw things at goalkeepers

Don't throw things at goalkeepers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last month while keeping goal for Arsenal Gunners, Aaron Ramsdale had stuff lobbed at him. And I don't mean balls. Opposing fans attempted to injure him by throwing objects at him. At half time Aaron collected £17 in coins. This proves two things. Aaron's a good saver. And some people really do have more money than sense.

When I was a lad I had a paper round. One cold morning while cycling through an industrial estate, I found a Zippo lighter on the floor. I picked it up, and kept it. I've still got it. If I was the person I am today, I'd have tried to get that Zippo back to it's owner. If I was the person I am today, I'd have invented Facebook before that creepy moonface. And easily have found the rightful owner of that cigarette lighter.

Anyway, what's the best thing you've found on the floor?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Always great when a bird leaves her panties on the floor.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keys to a new Harley outside a dealers, honestly didn't ride away on it and put it on a custom frame

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Ask around on fab for anybody who's lost their zippo?

Racking my brain, I must have found the occasional coin or something, but I can't remember anything of any proper significance.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

A kitten. We found it's owners and I had to say goodbye

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

My brother and I found £20 on the hill near my Grandparents house a long, long time ago. We told the Police, who said we could keep it. We were very chuffed with a tenner each

A wallet when I was about 12 with £160 in it playin hide and seek with my brother and sisters. Tried to hide it from my mam but obviously got caught and she took the money off me and spent it herself I presume

"My brother and I found £20 on the hill near my Grandparents house a long, long time ago. We told the Police, who said we could keep it. We were very chuffed with a tenner each "

Were U2 busy?

"A wallet when I was about 12 with £160 in it playin hide and seek with my brother and sisters. Tried to hide it from my mam but obviously got caught and she took the money off me and spent it herself I presume "

You should have taken it to the police station!

"A kitten. We found it's owners and I had to say goodbye "

"Ask around on fab for anybody who's lost their zippo?

Racking my brain, I must have found the occasional coin or something, but I can't remember anything of any proper significance."

I'll do a status update.

The randomness of this thread made me laugh.

I don't know the answer Jim but it certainly isn't dog shit.

"Always great when a bird leaves her panties on the floor."

Yes!

That £20 I told you about. But I felt wrong for keeping it, hence why it went to a charity. Here charity, have my guilt.

as goalkeeper for (utd u12s) and also player striker for school and stockport county

goalkeeper thing is true bring football to mls show you

Haven't yet found my dignity though.

"That £20 I told you about. But I felt wrong for keeping it, hence why it went to a charity. Here charity, have my guilt."

"as goalkeeper for (utd u12s) and also player striker for school and stockport county

goalkeeper thing is true bring football to mls show you "

I'll give you a workout!

"Haven't yet found my dignity though. "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr9HCOgQe0

I found a tortoise walking up the road a couple of years ago. I picked the little fella up and took him home and with the power of the book of face, found his owner. Returned him a couple of days later

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Many moons ago I was riding a pushbike and it was raining, so I stopped under a bridge to have a fag. As I was wandering about I spotted a Copper's id card on the floor, luckily I knew one of his mates and when I met the Officer in question in ma local pub, I didn't have to pay for a drink all night

By *cotsmanandHerCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"I found a tortoise walking up the road a couple of years ago. I picked the little fella up and took him home and with the power of the book of face, found his owner. Returned him a couple of days later "

When you asked the owner how he escaped, I hope they replied 'I'm not sure -it all happened so fast'.

"I found a tortoise walking up the road a couple of years ago. I picked the little fella up and took him home and with the power of the book of face, found his owner. Returned him a couple of days later "

Excellent work.

"Many moons ago I was riding a pushbike and it was raining, so I stopped under a bridge to have a fag. As I was wandering about I spotted a Copper's id card on the floor, luckily I knew one of his mates and when I met the Officer in question in ma local pub, I didn't have to pay for a drink all night "

Years & years ago, my brother & his pals found a load of stolen items. Can’t remember exactly what was there but it included a bicycle, a guitar in a case, a wallet with £100 quid in it, & other things, think my brother was around 14/15 at the time, they told dad, and dad called the police much to their dismay, as they wanted to keep what they found & split the money . Anyway, the police found the property owners. The owner of the guitar gifted it back so one friend took that & the owner of the wallet gave them all £20 each for being honest.

I’ve found a tenner & a fiver on the ground and kept it.

"I found a tortoise walking up the road a couple of years ago. I picked the little fella up and took him home and with the power of the book of face, found his owner. Returned him a couple of days later

When you asked the owner how he escaped, I hope they replied 'I'm not sure -it all happened so fast'."

I thought he'd managed to escape from my garden, he was there one minute and gone the next

After about 10mins of slightly panicking and searching I found him upended and wedged in the gap between the decking and the wall. Didn't take my eye off him after that.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I found a wallet with £400.00 in it once.. luckily it also had an address in it..I wasn't far from the road so I found the house and posted it through the letter box...

Kept the money though..

I found a ruggedised laptop in the road. Took it to the first police station I came across. The loser reported it and they were reunited. About £4k worth apparently but the stuff on it was more valuable to him as a structural engineer.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

£10.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Last month while keeping goal for Arsenal Gunners, Aaron Ramsdale had stuff lobbed at him. And I don't mean balls. Opposing fans attempted to injure him by throwing objects at him. At half time Aaron collected £17 in coins. This proves two things. Aaron's a good saver. And some people really do have more money than sense.

When I was a lad I had a paper round. One cold morning while cycling through an industrial estate, I found a Zippo lighter on the floor. I picked it up, and kept it. I've still got it. If I was the person I am today, I'd have tried to get that Zippo back to it's owner. If I was the person I am today, I'd have invented Facebook before that creepy moonface. And easily have found the rightful owner of that cigarette lighter.

Anyway, what's the best thing you've found on the floor?"

Afc Wimbledon found a place in the team for Rambo, who in turn made him the keeper he is today.

Bournemouth told him that he was playing for his future when he got loaned to us, 3 poty awards with his club's fans, despite 2 relegation and he's soon to be England No1.

A few years ago I found an unopened can of Vimto outside HMV. It was cold. I drank it.

"Last month while keeping goal for Arsenal Gunners, Aaron Ramsdale had stuff lobbed at him. And I don't mean balls. Opposing fans attempted to injure him by throwing objects at him. At half time Aaron collected £17 in coins. This proves two things. Aaron's a good saver. And some people really do have more money than sense.

£700

£700"

Can I borrow a fiver?

By *axtenMan  over a year ago

Stokesley

Once stopped for a pee on a country road, walked off the road towards a canal and found ..a TWENTY TWO egg mallard nest ..such an amazingly beautiful sight! I just stared in disbelief, gobsmacked

"Once stopped for a pee on a country road, walked off the road towards a canal and found ..a TWENTY TWO egg mallard nest ..such an amazingly beautiful sight! I just stared in disbelief, gobsmacked "

Twenty two .

By *LAchillesMan  over a year ago

North London

My boyfriend. And often. He’s a lightweight.

To be fair, though, he’s probably found me on the floor more.

My boyfriend. And often. He’s a lightweight.

To be fair, though, he’s probably found me on the floor more."

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Racking my brain, I must have found the occasional coin or something, but I can't remember anything of any proper significance.

I'll do a status update."

I lost one around then

I'll do a status update.

I lost one around then "

Never found but lose allsorts

"Never found but lose allsorts "

When I was a kid I found an unopened packet of Fruit-Tella.

"Never found but lose allsorts

When I was a kid I found an unopened packet of Fruit-Tella. "

hahaha

£700

Can I borrow a fiver?"

Spent it, sorry

» Add a new message to this topic