FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies 40 and above

Ladies 40 and above

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m really struggling to find a lady or a couple with interest in any men under 30. It’s not something I’m ticking off a bucket list or anything like that I just prefer the maturity and experience of an older woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm gutted I fit in this age range

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Because there's a presumption that I have more experience. I've probably had less sexual partners than you have.

As for mature, that makes me feel old and like my mam!!

"I'm gutted I fit in this age range "

Gutted!? Why would you be you look amazing!

"Because there's a presumption that I have more experience. I've probably had less sexual partners than you have.

As for mature, that makes me feel old and like my mam!!"

Same! I’ve had relatively very few partners, and no idea what I want I dislike the assumption that because I’m older, I should have all this stuff in the bag!

Age doesn’t necessarily mean they’re experienced, for example I know I’ve slept with more people than my dad had and he was 30 years my senior

I have a son older than you OP, it would be a no.

"Because there's a presumption that I have more experience. I've probably had less sexual partners than you have.

Maybe my choice of words has let me down. My apologies. The experience thing is more just because some younger women I’ve been with don’t seem to know what they want and what they like in the bedroom.

As for mature causing offence, my apologies, I guess I spend too much time being a perv online

"I have a son older than you OP, it would be a no."

I get that a lot. Totally frustrating but understandable

Maybe my choice of words has let me down. My apologies. The experience thing is more just because some younger women I’ve been with don’t seem to know what they want and what they like in the bedroom.

As for mature causing offence, my apologies, I guess I spend too much time being a perv online "

The older I get the more I just like nice bedding in the bedroom. Oh and good lighting, maybe a fluffy rug....

Same! I’ve had relatively very few partners, and no idea what I want I dislike the assumption that because I’m older, I should have all this stuff in the bag!"

My mistake it seems I’ve got a lot to learn

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

As for mature causing offence, my apologies, I guess I spend too much time being a perv online "

The only thing I know I want in the bedroom is a man around my own age

As for mature causing offence, my apologies, I guess I spend too much time being a perv online

The older I get the more I just like nice bedding in the bedroom. Oh and good lighting, maybe a fluffy rug...."

Haha! Nice bedding, good lighting and a fluffy rug are extremely essential, guess I must be getting old

It’s ok Andy. You didn’t set out to be offensive It’s just the older woman stereotype that pisses a few of us off!

Good luck anyway x

Same! I’ve had relatively very few partners, and no idea what I want I dislike the assumption that because I’m older, I should have all this stuff in the bag!"

I'm not hugely experienced either. I've had the attraction explained to me by other men though - it's more that older women give fewer fucks, care less what people think and can see what's important. And mostly as we get older don't remain quite as hung up on specific body issues. That's sexy to a lot of younger men. I am generalising!

"I have a son older than you OP, it would be a no."

I've got pants older than him.

"I have a son older than you OP, it would be a no.

I've got pants older than him."

Should probably get them thrown out then

The only thing I know I want in the bedroom is a man around my own age "

Very helpful, thanks

"It’s ok Andy. You didn’t set out to be offensive It’s just the older woman stereotype that pisses a few of us off!

Good luck anyway x"

Thanks I appreciate it x

Same! I’ve had relatively very few partners, and no idea what I want I dislike the assumption that because I’m older, I should have all this stuff in the bag!

I'm not hugely experienced either. I've had the attraction explained to me by other men though - it's more that older women give fewer fucks, care less what people think and can see what's important. And mostly as we get older don't remain quite as hung up on specific body issues. That's sexy to a lot of younger men. I am generalising! "

Kind of hit the nail on the head a bit with some of that yeah

I've got pants older than him."

Me too tbh

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

I would meet you OP but you are too far away

the age is not the problem its how you appoach things that matter ....my limits are 22 - 66 ... and ive met many in that range ... i must sexually fancy then and then with the messages there must be a connect of sort .... plus add to that there are zillions of you to chose from ... so you will struggle just as any other age group male will...

"I would meet you OP but you are too far away "

Thank you, shame about the distance. Much appreciated though great pics!

"the age is not the problem its how you appoach things that matter ....my limits are 22 - 66 ... and ive met many in that range ... i must sexually fancy then and then with the messages there must be a connect of sort .... plus add to that there are zillions of you to chose from ... so you will struggle just as any other age group male will..."

Yeah completely understand that. The issue is 99% of women’s profiles I click on and try to message but they don’t allow messages from under 40’s under 30’s. Don’t even get a look in! But it’s just their preference can’t argue it

"the age is not the problem its how you appoach things that matter ....my limits are 22 - 66 ... and ive met many in that range ... i must sexually fancy then and then with the messages there must be a connect of sort .... plus add to that there are zillions of you to chose from ... so you will struggle just as any other age group male will...

Yeah completely understand that. The issue is 99% of women’s profiles I click on and try to message but they don’t allow messages from under 40’s under 30’s. Don’t even get a look in! But it’s just their preference can’t argue it "

Then perhaps cold messaging on here isn't the way forward? Could try socials / clubs or chat in the forums and participate in challenges etc. Take a more indirect route.

"the age is not the problem its how you appoach things that matter ....my limits are 22 - 66 ... and ive met many in that range ... i must sexually fancy then and then with the messages there must be a connect of sort .... plus add to that there are zillions of you to chose from ... so you will struggle just as any other age group male will...

Yeah completely understand that. The issue is 99% of women’s profiles I click on and try to message but they don’t allow messages from under 40’s under 30’s. Don’t even get a look in! But it’s just their preference can’t argue it

Then perhaps cold messaging on here isn't the way forward? Could try socials / clubs or chat in the forums and participate in challenges etc. Take a more indirect route. "

Thank you for the advice I’ll be taking it on board, it’s much appreciated! X

Should probably get them thrown out then"

But they're experienced

La la land

Who says I do, I know I didn't when I left my ex husband who I'd lost my virginity to and was with for 20 years.

As for offence, you caused none. But I wouldn't want to fuck someone who made me feel old.

Should probably get them thrown out then

But they're experienced "

Fair play I see what you did there, that was good

You are both assuming he means sexual experience. It could well be he just appreciates a woman who is more mature and that doesn't mean old.

Who says I do, I know I didn't when I left my ex husband who I'd lost my virginity to and was with for 20 years.

As for offence, you caused none. But I wouldn't want to fuck someone who made me feel old. "

You’re right completely I never looked at it that way. Thanks for that insight it’s been a lesson for me. I never had any intention of making any woman feel old, in matter of fact I’d rather the opposite and make them feel younger

There was a presumption that the experience he meant was sexual (though his layer answers maybe show that presumption was correct) and a bigger presumption that this needs to come from multiple partners.

Older people have life experience - I'm a different person to who I was 25 years ago. I also got to the age of 38 with very few sexual partners but knew what I liked and didn't like sexually very well, I've experimented a lot since then but not really changed those preferences in any meaningful way.

I like to think of myself as young at heart still, playful and childish at times but the reality is that I can choose to behave in those ways but am aware of other options that I may not have been years ago.

Mr

You are both assuming he means sexual experience. It could well be he just appreciates a woman who is more mature and that doesn't mean old. "

You’re right there. When I used the word experience I did mean life experience but I also meant sexual as well. They’re right in what they’re saying still. Also when I used the word mature I did just mean in terms of maturity and not age

There was a presumption that the experience he meant was sexual (though his layer answers maybe show that presumption was correct) and a bigger presumption that this needs to come from multiple partners.

Older people have life experience - I'm a different person to who I was 25 years ago. I also got to the age of 38 with very few sexual partners but knew what I liked and didn't like sexually very well, I've experimented a lot since then but not really changed those preferences in any meaningful way.

I like to think of myself as young at heart still, playful and childish at times but the reality is that I can choose to behave in those ways but am aware of other options that I may not have been years ago.

Mr"

Very much nail on the head

You are both assuming he means sexual experience. It could well be he just appreciates a woman who is more mature and that doesn't mean old.

You’re right there. When I used the word experience I did mean life experience but I also meant sexual as well. They’re right in what they’re saying still. Also when I used the word mature I did just mean in terms of maturity and not age"

I'm sorry you've had to justify yourself because you are entitled to a preference just as anybody else is and there is nothing offensive Whatsoever ever in using the word mature. I hope you find what you are looking for.

clubs is the way forward as fab is clooged with men ...go to a club get to know people by being polite but also have fun you'll find the doors will open so much quicker then the veri's come and then people will take notice ....

we knew of a 20yr old that did this hes now 24 years old and has about 70 play veris so it does work

By *irty CatsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

You are both assuming he means sexual experience. It could well be he just appreciates a woman who is more mature and that doesn't mean old. "

This

You’re right there. When I used the word experience I did mean life experience but I also meant sexual as well. They’re right in what they’re saying still. Also when I used the word mature I did just mean in terms of maturity and not age

I'm sorry you've had to justify yourself because you are entitled to a preference just as anybody else is and there is nothing offensive Whatsoever ever in using the word mature. I hope you find what you are looking for. "

Thanks very much, I appreciate that! X

La la land

As for offence, you caused none. But I wouldn't want to fuck someone who made me feel old.

You’re right completely I never looked at it that way. Thanks for that insight it’s been a lesson for me. I never had any intention of making any woman feel old, in matter of fact I’d rather the opposite and make them feel younger"

You're more than welcome. Language is a funny thing the age range you are looking at are approaching perimenopause, going through it or are menopausal. We want to feel we're still young. Maybe alter your approach and suggest what you may offer them not what they offer you. Be different from the rest.

"clubs is the way forward as fab is clooged with men ...go to a club get to know people by being polite but also have fun you'll find the doors will open so much quicker then the veri's come and then people will take notice ....

we knew of a 20yr old that did this hes now 24 years old and has about 70 play veris so it does work"

Point taken on board thanks

You’re right completely I never looked at it that way. Thanks for that insight it’s been a lesson for me. I never had any intention of making any woman feel old, in matter of fact I’d rather the opposite and make them feel younger

You're more than welcome. Language is a funny thing the age range you are looking at are approaching perimenopause, going through it or are menopausal. We want to feel we're still young. Maybe alter your approach and suggest what you may offer them not what they offer you. Be different from the rest. "

I agree. I will absolutely be bearing that in mind going forward. Thanks

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We have children older so a no from me.

"We have children older so a no from me. "

I’m very used to that. Such a shame as it’s being immediately ruled out without given any sort of chance but I totally understand the reason

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"We have children older so a no from me.

I’m very used to that. Such a shame as it’s being immediately ruled out without given any sort of chance but I totally understand the reason"

Get to a club no one asks ages there

Unfortunately or fortunately, I am 30, which means I am immature and have no experience. Unsure how I get out of bed in the morning, if I'm honest.

La la land

Mr"

To be fair he did try to guess my boob size on a different thread. So that it bias my response somewhat

But I'm a simple creature Mr, the OP asked why he might struggle finding women my age to meet. I gave the answers I thought were sensible, from my own personal experience on here, so he could maybe change his approach and be more successful.

"Unfortunately or fortunately, I am 30, which means I am immature and have no experience. Unsure how I get out of bed in the morning, if I'm honest. "

Appears you’ve completely missed the point or misunderstood… or a bit of banter

By *iromancergirl1Woman  over a year ago

bolton

I meet younger guys it all depends on there level of maturity and as for me I’m certainly more sexually experienced than I was when I was younger but I know that’s not always age based

Mr

To be fair he did try to guess my boob size on a different thread. So that it bias my response somewhat

But I'm a simple creature Mr, the OP asked why he might struggle finding women my age to meet. I gave the answers I thought were sensible, from my own personal experience on here, so he could maybe change his approach and be more successful. "

Oh I did didn’t I! Showed my immaturity there…I never found out if I was correct though

La la land

Mr

But I'm a simple creature Mr, the OP asked why he might struggle finding women my age to meet. I gave the answers I thought were sensible, from my own personal experience on here, so he could maybe change his approach and be more successful.

Oh I did didn’t I! Showed my immaturity there…I never found out if I was correct though "

You did, and you'll never find out either OP

"I meet younger guys it all depends on there level of maturity and as for me I’m certainly more sexually experienced than I was when I was younger but I know that’s not always age based "

Lucky guys I say! I like to think I’m quite mature, not too much but definitely far from from immature.

Mr

Oh I did didn’t I! Showed my immaturity there…I never found out if I was correct though

You did, and you'll never find out either OP "

Ah bugger! I do love a good mystery though

"Unfortunately or fortunately, I am 30, which means I am immature and have no experience. Unsure how I get out of bed in the morning, if I'm honest.

Appears you’ve completely missed the point or misunderstood… or a bit of banter "

Haha I'm never serious on here

Surely age is just a number , your attracted too who your attracted too , simple as that

"I'm gutted I fit in this age range "

I think they prefer 'seasoned veteran'.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I wouldn't be comfortable meeting someone over 20 years younger than me op and many will have children your age or older.

However not all will feel that way and some women do like a younger bloke.

Some clubs do have cubs and cougar nights also.

Miss

Oh fuck, I'm older

"Oh fuck, I'm older "

Oh no you’ve fell into my trap

"Oh fuck, I'm older "

Me too. Younger guys make me feel old!

"Unfortunately or fortunately, I am 30, which means I am immature and have no experience. Unsure how I get out of bed in the morning, if I'm honest. "

I think that's very unfair because he hasn't said that in the slightest. I really don't think the OP deserves a lot of what has been said on this thread.

"Unfortunately or fortunately, I am 30, which means I am immature and have no experience. Unsure how I get out of bed in the morning, if I'm honest.

I think that's very unfair because he hasn't said that in the slightest. I really don't think the OP deserves a lot of what has been said on this thread. "

Lorna, he has been an absolute sport and has been extremely gracious in his responses. And many of us have replied in kind. I’m sure he’s fine!

"Oh fuck, I'm older

Me too. Younger guys make me feel old! "

Not that it matters but the 51 year old woman I met last had quite the opposite to say afterwards

I’ll bet she did

"Oh fuck, I'm older

Not that it matters but the 51 year old woman I met last had quite the opposite to say afterwards "

Can hardly say your struggling to meet then

I think that's very unfair because he hasn't said that in the slightest. I really don't think the OP deserves a lot of what has been said on this thread. "

Thanks Lorna it’s all good though some comments were unhelpful and pointless majority has been good a discussion and a good lesson

[Removed by poster at 05/01/22 19:05:25]

"Oh fuck, I'm older

Not that it matters but the 51 year old woman I met last had quite the opposite to say afterwards

Can hardly say your struggling to meet then "

It was a while ago now

By *handsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

"the age is not the problem its how you appoach things that matter ....my limits are 22 - 66 ... and ive met many in that range ... i must sexually fancy then and then with the messages there must be a connect of sort .... plus add to that there are zillions of you to chose from ... so you will struggle just as any other age group male will..."
hit the nail on the head, no matter the age of the man for him to stand out is difficult given males massively outweighs the female members on here, im going down the route of clubs and would suggest the op looks at cougars/ cubs nights near them, get to meet the ladies and see in person if there is that spark between them

^^ This!

Also my age preference give a large gap between my childrens age. For me Im happy with an age gap above my age, not below.

Hey OP

Stick with it and you will find the right woman or couple

"Hey OP

Stick with it and you will find the right woman or couple "

Thanks very much, hopefully with a bit of luck

Many of us have grown children so aren’t into much younger guys and I HATE the term mature! I’m just here for the forums though so doesn’t really matter in my case!

"Surely age is just a number , your attracted too who your attracted too , simple as that "

No. It's not just a number for many people.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

A mature under 30 who is comfortable and competent sexually, sure I'd meet him.

But I'm not there to teach him...

"Many of us have grown children so aren’t into much younger guys and I HATE the term mature! I’m just here for the forums though so doesn’t really matter in my case! "

Mature doesn’t always mean old, a lot of younger women are immature and I find it a big put off for me, that’s why I stated mature.

"A mature under 30 who is comfortable and competent sexually, sure I'd meet him.

But I'm not there to teach him..."

I don’t look to be taught anything

I hate the terms mature or milfs. Age doesn't define us nor does it say we have a wealth of experience.

For me, my age has brought me a confidence I didn't possess when I was younger and I most certainly don't come with the Karma Sutra of knowledge!

By *urious_couple_ukCouple  over a year ago

South Cambs

I think there are so many issues here and really it depends on the person.

Yes "older/mature" makes me feel like my granny but I do understand there aren't many ways to state it. YesI have a lot of experience sexually but mostly with my husband for the past 25 years. Yes I am more into enjoying myself then worrying about my body but I'm also very conscious of how much hotter most 25 year old look.

There also needs to be a level of maturity, respect and an ability connect and some people still don't have that in the 20s.

If your profile reflects your preferences and you are showing an ability to converse like an articulate grown up then I don't see the problem. You just need to bare in mind everyone is different and sweeping generalisations don't help.

"I hate the terms mature or milfs. Age doesn't define us nor does it say we have a wealth of experience.

For me, my age has brought me a confidence I didn't possess when I was younger and I most certainly don't come with the Karma Sutra of knowledge! "

I’ve not called anyone a milf, I wouldn’t either as I imagine 99% of women would not appreciate that.

Again mature doesn’t always mean old.

That confidence your age has brought you is one of the many factors of why I seek women older than me.

"Many of us have grown children so aren’t into much younger guys and I HATE the term mature! I’m just here for the forums though so doesn’t really matter in my case!

Mature doesn’t always mean old, a lot of younger women are immature and I find it a big put off for me, that’s why I stated mature."

Combined with the 40 plus headline though mature will read as old!

"I think there are so many issues here and really it depends on the person.

Yes "older/mature" makes me feel like my granny but I do understand there aren't many ways to state it. YesI have a lot of experience sexually but mostly with my husband for the past 25 years. Yes I am more into enjoying myself then worrying about my body but I'm also very conscious of how much hotter most 25 year old look.

There also needs to be a level of maturity, respect and an ability connect and some people still don't have that in the 20s.

If your profile reflects your preferences and you are showing an ability to converse like an articulate grown up then I don't see the problem. You just need to bare in mind everyone is different and sweeping generalisations don't help."

Thank you!

"Many of us have grown children so aren’t into much younger guys and I HATE the term mature! I’m just here for the forums though so doesn’t really matter in my case!

Mature doesn’t always mean old, a lot of younger women are immature and I find it a big put off for me, that’s why I stated mature."

And age doesn’t always bring maturity so I’m unsure of your point!

"Oh fuck, I'm older

Me too. Younger guys make me feel old! "

You look incredible though. Must have been a very short paper round

By *irty CatsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Op

So sad to see all the flack that you’re getting.

You’re basically just wanting to shag someone older than yourself, as that’s something you’d like to experience!

You were probably hoping for positive replies with women that like the younger guy, rather than being made to feel like you have to keep explaining yourself or being given a telling of by your mum!

Keep smiling and I’m sure you’ll find someone that likes the younger guy!

I think that's very unfair because he hasn't said that in the slightest. I really don't think the OP deserves a lot of what has been said on this thread.

Lorna, he has been an absolute sport and has been extremely gracious in his responses. And many of us have replied in kind. I’m sure he’s fine!"

I did say I was joking when op replied. I don't think I've ever replied to a thread in a nasty way and has always been light hearted.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I prefer someone with experience

What a rollercoaster ride this was

Thanks for everyone’s input regardless of opinions and what have you! I’ve learnt some valuable things!

Now seriously…who wants a shag?

Ps I’m taking the piss there in case anyone doesn’t see that as banter

"Oh fuck, I'm older

You look incredible though. Must have been a very short paper round "

Just a shit load of Botox and a healthy amount of surgery haha

"Oh fuck, I'm older

You look incredible though. Must have been a very short paper round

Just a shit load of Botox and a healthy amount of surgery haha "

Well in that case it’s money well spent haha

By *itten 999Woman  over a year ago

leeds

I would meet you but I’m probably too old

"I would meet you but I’m probably too old "

No such thing as too old, as everyone’s saying, age is just a number

Lorna, he has been an absolute sport and has been extremely gracious in his responses. And many of us have replied in kind. I’m sure he’s fine!"

That may be the case I just feel some of these comments were completely and utterly unnecessary and unfair.

» Add a new message to this topic