FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Defo a chat site now..

Defo a chat site now..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met some lovely ppl made some good friends, sex wise its gone existent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Met some lovely ppl made some good friends, sex wise its gone none existent "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t mean to be rude but we still comeing though a pandemic

Yes do people want to get back to “normal” yes we do but evertime we think we thought the worst off it and things are starting to look up

We hit with another strain can’t blame people for being apprehensive on meeting

Try clubs try getting your self out to socials

The people who complain about not get sex here can tell that’s all they here for

As they make no effort to better them selfs by getting them selfs out there and knowing in the community

Vers from reputable club and socials carry a lot off wight behind them

Can show your not the “pushy” type and stuff

We had a meet yesterday. I suspect we weren't the only ones.

By *oddess NailaWoman  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"Don’t mean to be rude but we still comeing though a pandemic "

"Don’t mean to be rude but we still comeing though a pandemic

Yes do people want to get back to “normal” yes we do but evertime we think we thought the worst off it and things are starting to look up

The people who complain about not get sex here can tell that’s all they here for

As they make no effort to better them selfs by getting them selfs out there and knowing in the community

Can show your not the “pushy” type and stuff "

not pushy at all it's called fab swingers, no one meets v been on here a long time it's all about chatting dimt get me wrong I like to chat it doesn't go no further what's the point??

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

People do meet, OP. People meet for socials, people meet for socials that lead to sex, people meet for sex.

But not all the people meet and not all the people meet all the people.

Can show your not the “pushy” type and stuff not pushy at all it's called fab swingers, no one meets v been on here a long time it's all about chatting dimt get me wrong I like to chat it doesn't go no further what's the point??"

Never sed you were but see I haven’t meet you so I wouldn’t know if you are or aren’t

Hence they club and social references

so for safety off the unknown clubs or social so if you were then someone would be relatively safe see whare I am going

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

weve had meets, we like to chat to make conections, but thats about as far as chat goes, on our couple profile i mean.

however we dont use it as our main way to get meets, we use fab to find socials etc and get to meet real people and go from there and use fab to keep in touch, maybe you are using the site wrong

"People do meet, OP. People meet for socials, people meet for socials that lead to sex, people meet for sex.

But not all the people meet and not all the people meet all the people."

totally agree you dont meet all ppl

"People do meet, OP. People meet for socials, people meet for socials that lead to sex, people meet for sex.

But not all the people meet and not all the people meet all the people. totally agree you dont meet all ppl "

from a blokes point were not here to talk about their day

"weve had meets, we like to chat to make conections, but thats about as far as chat goes, on our couple profile i mean.

however we dont use it as our main way to get meets, we use fab to find socials etc and get to meet real people and go from there and use fab to keep in touch, maybe you are using the site wrong"

not at all iv made some really good friends

There's a lot of entitlement going around at the moment.

But not all the people meet and not all the people meet all the people. totally agree you dont meet all ppl from a blokes point were not here to talk about their day "

So when you say you're looking for a pen pal, is that true or what?

But not all the people meet and not all the people meet all the people. totally agree you dont meet all ppl from a blokes point were not here to talk about their day

So when you say you're looking for a pen pal, is that true or what?"

I'm not looking for a pen pal

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

The whinging on here is incessant.

By *icebloke..but filthyMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 04/01/22 02:28:33]

"The whinging on here is incessant. "

Right? And blind to the fact that maybe they're doing something to turn people away.

london

[Removed by poster at 04/01/22 02:29:10]

london

But not all the people meet and not all the people meet all the people."

Yup...

This.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Good, I like chatting more than sex.

Maybe I will get more out of it now!

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"The whinging on here is incessant.

Right? And blind to the fact that maybe they're doing something to turn people away."

That’s what’s even more annoying, it’s always someone else’s fault.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

and like someone said, due to covid, alot of people are sticking to people they new before and trust, its very easy to say you are safe but alot arent taking that chance anymore

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

But not all the people meet and not all the people meet all the people. totally agree you dont meet all ppl from a blokes point were not here to talk about their day "

I don't think you can speak for all blokes. Some are actually perfectly happy to chat about life, rather than just looking for sex.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Forums are more for friend making for me

In the bowels of fab is where I hunt for sex and kinks

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

It should be renamed fabchatters maybe?

Plenty of people meeting including us.

Maybe it’s just you?

Time to refresh your profile perhaps?

Speak for yourself.

I’m meeting plenty of people.

But that is what some women including me like

When a guy asks about my day it shows he is just as interested in me as a person not just about what I offer.....Someone chatting about the mundane is likely to get further with me....anyone steering towards sex chat is not going to get far at all

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

But not all the people meet and not all the people meet all the people. totally agree you dont meet all ppl from a blokes point were not here to talk about their day

When a guy asks about my day it shows he is just as interested in me as a person not just about what I offer.....Someone chatting about the mundane is likely to get further with me....anyone steering towards sex chat is not going to get far at all

"

Exactly this for me too

"weve had meets, we like to chat to make conections, but thats about as far as chat goes, on our couple profile i mean.

however we dont use it as our main way to get meets, we use fab to find socials etc and get to meet real people and go from there and use fab to keep in touch, maybe you are using the site wrong not at all iv made some really good friends "

So what's wrong with fucking those friends- you want strangers?

As above, I want a guy to ask about my day. I want it to be as though you are trying to pick me up in a club or bar. Sex on this site may be implied but it is not certain. Woo me

-C

"There's a lot of entitlement going around at the moment."

Could be contagious

"

That's interesting because I'm beginning to think that I bore the tits of people by trying to have a normal conversation. The thread about "do you fancy a chat" made me chuckle, damned if you do, damned if you don't

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Met some lovely ppl made some good friends, sex wise its gone none existent "

If you want more sexual experiences Woody:-

1. Spend less time in the forums.

2. Contact non forum users who ARE here to meet.

3. Better still - Go to clubs until you are known there

4. Go to as many socials as you can

5. Arrange an 'adult' party with people you know and trust

6. Reflect on your own attitudes and beliefs re sex and the supposed 'swinging lifestyle' then BE what you think you should be.

Many people here use it like a 'Shag on the Shelf' amenity. Which is fine ..... but they shouldn't bleat if they are not flying off the shelf as quickly as the shags who put the effort in.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

and O.P. Woody ....

Seems to me that more users outside of the lounge are more likely to meet.

Its not them, its you!

"Met some lovely ppl made some good friends, sex wise its gone none existent

If you want more sexual experiences Woody:-

1. Spend less time in the forums.

2. Contact non forum users who ARE here to meet.

3. Better still - Go to clubs until you are known there

4. Go to as many socials as you can

5. Arrange an 'adult' party with people you know and trust

6. Reflect on your own attitudes and beliefs re sex and the supposed 'swinging lifestyle' then BE what you think you should be.

Many people here use it like a 'Shag on the Shelf' amenity. Which is fine ..... but they shouldn't bleat if they are not flying off the shelf as quickly as the shags who put the effort in. "

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Can show your not the “pushy” type and stuff not pushy at all it's called fab swingers, no one meets v been on here a long time it's all about chatting dimt get me wrong I like to chat it doesn't go no further what's the point??"

Plenty of people meet every day through the site. Don't assume just because they aren't meeting you that they aren't meeting anyone.

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Then from a girl's point of view, blokes need to stop sending messages saying hi, how r u, how was ur day.

Seems be plenty meets and offers of social happening, the chatting is just another aspect of it, maybe the op needs to remember you need something to offer to attract someone to meet, sour grapes isn't attractive.

That's interesting because I'm beginning to think that I bore the tits of people by trying to have a normal conversation. The thread about "do you fancy a chat" made me chuckle, damned if you do, damned if you don't "

Proportionally the number of people wanting to meet against those that are here for other reasons is getting smaller all the time.

FAB has become more of a social platform. We haven't been to an arranged for years but I suspect socials are just that. majority of people do not end up having sex.

Majority of "Play Fun" is with old friends or from meeting someone not off fab. Certainly found what I'm looking for off fab far more than on.

As the OP, FAB has become and continues to become more of a social platform rather than a meet platform. This is no necessarily a bad thing because people can find those with same interests.

The issue is "IMHO", where people make the mistake end and gain frustrations, expect this site to be the Amazon of sex. The "site supporter" is Prime Guaranteed next day delivery etc. Rather than just a social platform.

Then from a girl's point of view, blokes need to stop sending messages saying hi, how r u, how was ur day."

Lol something like that it’s more about the wording hi how r u

Or how was your day seems lazy

Whare if they word it right it could work like this

Just thought I would send you a message to say hello I hope you had a wonderful day to day I would love nothing more than to sit and here about how your day went

If we have the time then one or both of us will chat to anyone.. it does not mean you want it to go further.

Some people we may not have considered have become far more than a chat. After meeting they have left wonderful memories, wicked smiles and a tingling!!

"If we have the time then one or both of us will chat to anyone.. it does not mean you want it to go further.

Some people we may not have considered have become far more than a chat. After meeting they have left wonderful memories, wicked smiles and a tingling!! "

This is how I like it to play out, far more organic and more likely to be a great time. Just my opinion anyway

Op....let's chat about this.

That's interesting because I'm beginning to think that I bore the tits of people by trying to have a normal conversation. The thread about "do you fancy a chat" made me chuckle, damned if you do, damned if you don't

Proportionally the number of people wanting to meet against those that are here for other reasons is getting smaller all the time.

FAB has become more of a social platform. We haven't been to an arranged for years but I suspect socials are just that. majority of people do not end up having sex.

Majority of "Play Fun" is with old friends or from meeting someone not off fab. Certainly found what I'm looking for off fab far more than on.

As the OP, FAB has become and continues to become more of a social platform rather than a meet platform. This is no necessarily a bad thing because people can find those with same interests.

The issue is "IMHO", where people make the mistake end and gain frustrations, expect this site to be the Amazon of sex. The "site supporter" is Prime Guaranteed next day delivery etc. Rather than just a social platform.

"

"Met some lovely ppl made some good friends, sex wise its gone existent "

I’m sure I read that something like only 1% of site users regularly use the forums (don’t know about chat rooms, there be dragons and I don’t go there). So this is straight up confirmation bias, a forum user not getting any and making a statement that doesn’t apply to 99% of users to the other 1%.

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Then from a girl's point of view, blokes need to stop sending messages saying hi, how r u, how was ur day.

Just thought I would send you a message to say hello I hope you had a wonderful day to day I would love nothing more than to sit and here about how your day went "

I'd actually answer your version!

Just thought I would send you a message to say hello I hope you had a wonderful day to day I would love nothing more than to sit and here about how your day went

I'd actually answer your version!"

Awww thanks you so much

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Many are meeting op and some aren't still.

Some just want to chat to people they know and use forums. Some just post pics, it's a swinging site, but as long as people are upfront about their intentions, they can All use fab how they choose.

Why not try a club, people are still using them for meets.

Crikey. Virtually everyone around me tested positive for covid. New strain. Spreads like wildfire and then you read this. It hit my household too.

For what it's worth it can take months or even longer to strike up a friendship, earn trust and get to the point of sex. Its not just about putting effort into your profile and conversations to get laid, people are people and like to be treated well. So they need to see enough of it to want more.

PW

By *agertha73Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

For what it's worth it can take months or even longer to strike up a friendship, earn trust and get to the point of sex. Its not just about putting effort into your profile and conversations to get laid, people are people and like to be treated well. So they need to see enough of it to want more.

PW"

Great advice x

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Lots more men than women/couples on here. Just use fab as a social club. Anything else is a bonus!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I rarely chat on here, as most chatters are really wankers.

I'm talking to someone I've made friends with before Christmas, and as soon as I'm well enough we'll be at it like rabbits

I think people assume that as we're on a sex site, looking for sex, we'll be fucking rampantly day in day out.

By *ynda1978Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Liverpool

"Crikey. Virtually everyone around me tested positive for covid. New strain. Spreads like wildfire and then you read this. It hit my household too.

PW"

Well said, this is definitely my perspective!!

» Add a new message to this topic