FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just as you are

Just as you are

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just want to take a moment to remind people that there actually isn't any pressure to change, to make big plans or to try new things. It can actually feel a bit overwhelming when all those messages are everywhere.

You might be feeling bad for eating chocolate for breakfast and having wine for lunch over the last few weeks. Stop that. You don't need to.

You might be seeing new year new me messages everywhere and feeling like there's this huge expectation on you . There isn't. Just breathe.

You are enough. Just as you are, just as you were 2 weeks ago, 6 months ago, whenever. You are wonderful just as you are. Fact!

If you want to make changes that's amazing. If you don't though and actually if you're not sure what you want or how you feel, that's totally OK too.

2021 was a lot.

Go easy on yourself x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arboyMan  over a year ago

Raunds

Here here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s a great message

"

I just want to take a moment to remind people that there actually isn't any pressure to change, to make big plans or to try new things. It can actually feel a bit overwhelming when all those messages are everywhere.

You might be feeling bad for eating chocolate for breakfast and having wine for lunch over the last few weeks. Stop that. You don't need to.

You might be seeing new year new me messages everywhere and feeling like there's this huge expectation on you . There isn't. Just breathe.

You are enough. Just as you are, just as you were 2 weeks ago, 6 months ago, whenever. You are wonderful just as you are. Fact!

If you want to make changes that's amazing. If you don't though and actually if you're not sure what you want or how you feel, that's totally OK too.

2021 was a lot.

Go easy on yourself x

"

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

What a lovely opening gambit to the new year.

Totally agree. And thank you.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Very well said. There is so much pressure on people these days coming from so many different angles. It can all be overwhelming at times.

"

2021 was a lot.

Go easy on yourself x

"

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I think now more than ever we all need to be reminded xx

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

this melts my heart

what a wonderful message to read

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"I think now more than ever we all need to be reminded xx"

we are all enough

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

That's so true OP.

A gorgeous message there

Kindness starts by looking ourselves in the mirror and accepting who we see and loving ourselves.. Why is it so hard to do x

Love this. Thank you.

Xx

"

Kindness starts by looking ourselves in the mirror and accepting who we see and loving ourselves.. Why is it so hard to do x"

Because the world conditions us to believe in possibilities, illusions and makes money from encouraging our self doubt x

» Add a new message to this topic