FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Accommodation Regret

Accommodation Regret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anybody regretted accommodating somebody at their home? I have once but was my fault for being too keen, she ended up ordering takeaway for herself without me knowing and sat and ate it in front of me, didn’t even offer me a chip

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Has anybody regretted accommodating somebody at their home? I have once but was my fault for being too keen, she ended up ordering takeaway for herself without me knowing and sat and ate it in front of me, didn’t even offer me a chip "

Oh thats funny. Sorry

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Charming. She sounds rather selfish.

Haha that's funny you sound more disappointed about the chip.

" "

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Has anybody regretted accommodating somebody at their home? I have once but was my fault for being too keen, she ended up ordering takeaway for herself without me knowing and sat and ate it in front of me, didn’t even offer me a chip "

Classic !, a good time otherwise though ?. Can't say we've had trouble accommodating though as very choosy who we invite back. Just one couple that turned out to be a single guy using a girl as bait grrrr

I laugh now at the time I was fuming, they were Black Country chips as well the best kind, double battered and orange.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

That's pretty rude .

I have once because he kept pestering to come round all the time.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I once told a guy he could come to mine for a meet but never suggested he stay the night. He turned up with a case of beer and a change of clothes.

I had to point out I didn't want him there when my son came home from work in the morning and told him he would have to not drink and drive home after any fun. He wasn't impressed.

[Removed by poster at 03/01/22 23:16:22]

That’s bang out of order to not share the scran.

"I laugh now at the time I was fuming, they were Black Country chips as well the best kind, double battered and orange. "

I'd probably have found her rude tbh but it's funny how you tell it. Did you ask her to leave or watch her eat the chips haha sorry

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I did meet one guy on another site who turned up half-cut with a carrier bag full of cans of lager. Every time he opened one it was all over my carpet and I ended up having to have the carpet cleaned afterwards because I couldn't get the smell out.

He took it well when I ushered him out without either of us getting our ends away, fair play.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I laugh now at the time I was fuming, they were Black Country chips as well the best kind, double battered and orange. "

Livid!

Sorry OP, did make me laugh though!

How rude! I hope she took her rubbish home with her

"I laugh now at the time I was fuming, they were Black Country chips as well the best kind, double battered and orange.

I'd probably have found her rude tbh but it's funny how you tell it. Did you ask her to leave or watch her eat the chips haha sorry "

Sat and watched her eat like a twat, didn’t have the heart back then to just say get up and leave. Tried to give her very disappointing sex though to show her how I felt.

By *atty CoramWoman  over a year ago

Wimbledon

did you offer her anything to eat OP (no not that!)

maybe she was hangry....

"I laugh now at the time I was fuming, they were Black Country chips as well the best kind, double battered and orange.

I'd probably have found her rude tbh but it's funny how you tell it. Did you ask her to leave or watch her eat the chips haha sorry

Sat and watched her eat like a twat, didn’t have the heart back then to just say get up and leave. Tried to give her very disappointing sex though to show her how I felt. "

I bet she loved it

This has made my night

"did you offer her anything to eat OP (no not that!)

maybe she was hangry....

"

I didn’t have chance to offer her anything to eat, she had it all planned in the taxi basically food arrived 5 mins after she did. Like a takeaway ninja

Sat and watched her eat like a twat, didn’t have the heart back then to just say get up and leave. Tried to give her very disappointing sex though to show her how I felt. "

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

. Take it you didn't invite her around for a chance?

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Sat and watched her eat like a twat, didn’t have the heart back then to just say get up and leave. Tried to give her very disappointing sex though to show her how I felt. . Take it you didn't invite her around for a chance?"

*A second chance

Sat and watched her eat like a twat, didn’t have the heart back then to just say get up and leave. Tried to give her very disappointing sex though to show her how I felt. . Take it you didn't invite her around for a chance?

*A second chance"

No way, she ended up coming to my work place and threatening to have me stabbed because I refused a second meet. I was honest and polite as possible but she saw my work badge and found me.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Blokes and their bowels put me off accomodating.

I have essential oil reeds fragrancing my bathroom constantly.

There is also a can of air freshener, a window and an extractor fan. And a brush.

But still get left with debris cos they didnt flush properly or use any of the above.

Revolting.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

[Removed by poster at 03/01/22 23:29:55]

Maybe she was give off signals that she was your take away to eat out

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Wow, that is one of the funniest things I have read on here.

I can see you, sitting like a Labrador, following each chip fom plate to mouth...drool emerging from the your aghast chops

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

thats the way to tell her lol

Quality banter. Thinking about the waiting time for take away, was this a fuck n go situation and was there an after care package available

If we ever meet I'll order after the sex to make sure it's not disappointing, I will also order you some chips haha

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

I just can’t!!!

maybe she was hangry....

I didn’t have chance to offer her anything to eat, she had it all planned in the taxi basically food arrived 5 mins after she did. Like a takeaway ninja "

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

maybe she was hangry....

I didn’t have chance to offer her anything to eat, she had it all planned in the taxi basically food arrived 5 mins after she did. Like a takeaway ninja "

I am howling at this

" takeaway ninja"

"Quality banter. Thinking about the waiting time for take away, was this a fuck n go situation and was there an after care package available "

No after care package, I gave her disappointing sex, lay there like eel out of water. I showed her.

"If we ever meet I'll order after the sex to make sure it's not disappointing, I will also order you some chips haha "

It’s only polite! If we ever meet I’ll make it worth your while, you’d need the takeaway for energy after anyways.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Quality banter. Thinking about the waiting time for take away, was this a fuck n go situation and was there an after care package available

No after care package, I gave her disappointing sex, lay there like eel out of water. I showed her. "

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Shouldn't have even given her your saveloy after that.

"If we ever meet I'll order after the sex to make sure it's not disappointing, I will also order you some chips haha

It’s only polite! If we ever meet I’ll make it worth your while, you’d need the takeaway for energy after anyways."

Is that so?

» Add a new message to this topic