FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting started

Getting started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just struggling to get started on here, I understand girl looking for girl is probably harder then looking for a guy but just not sure what to do to kick start my fun on here.

Love some tips advice help ect.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Listen to the bedhoppers podcast! The latest one!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi just struggling to get started on here, I understand girl looking for girl is probably harder then looking for a guy but just not sure what to do to kick start my fun on here.

"

No advice but good luck

Don’t know what to suggest but I’m 100% sure your find what your looking for all the best and the best of luck x

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi just struggling to get started on here, I understand girl looking for girl is probably harder then looking for a guy but just not sure what to do to kick start my fun on here.

"

Looks like you don't need any you've got a lovely set of pictures and enough information on your bio as a starting point unless you have an ideal candidate a type.rest just get involved with the forums as it's a great way to connect with silly games and more.

Good luck darling

"

I think girl on girl is becoming a lot more popular on here than you'd believe. Keep checking the forum as its been very active with that of late!

"

Spend a week on the forum. Genuinely the best advice I can offer

Welcome there was a thread about women looking to meet women, should come up in the search bar. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic