FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Finding this site very tough to crack

Finding this site very tough to crack

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aptain Hook tq12 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Been here a while now and spoke to countless people in chatrooms on cam. But no one wants to verify men. With you females

It's like a minefield. I come here to meet like minded men and women but it seems there are no need for guys under 6ft tall or women just want black guys and bulls.

I get that everyone has there thing. But I see a lot of men saying the same thing. They just can't get anywhere on this site.

Iv traveled to places to be ignored iv arranged meets to be ghosted. Is this really as good as it gets? Because I genuinely don't know what to do anymore?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

"Been here a while now and spoke to countless people in chatrooms on cam. But no one wants to verify men. With you females

It's like a minefield. I come here to meet like minded men and women but it seems there are no need for guys under 6ft tall or women just want black guys and bulls.

I get that everyone has there thing. But I see a lot of men saying the same thing. They just can't get anywhere on this site.

Iv traveled to places to be ignored iv arranged meets to be ghosted. Is this really as good as it gets? Because I genuinely don't know what to do anymore?

"

Take all the self imposed pressure off and just enjoy the experience. You’ll enjoy it more that way and the things you want will come in good time.

Verifications aren’t the be all and end all of getting meets.

If meets/sexual activity is the main focus, then try clubs and other more direct ways of meeting females.

Good luck though

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Perseverance just keep at it I'm sure someone from cam rooms will watch u and verri u? X

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Try a club or an organised pub social

By *ravelling TogMan  over a year ago

Sleaford

Have you looked at pre arranged socials?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do a forum search. It’s a topic covered daily, and the answers are generally the same.

Loads of choice for women owing to many more men available.

The nation in the grip of a pandemic, thus curtailing their social activities.

Advice to go to clubs or social events.

Advice to improve profiles, and the approach to your target audience.

The best way to meet would be to go to clubs and socials. Get out there, they have been open and running since the summer

Otherwise have patience…

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I just come on to shit post on the forum, not worried about making friends or influencing people.

Take the pressure off, as was said above, and don’t try and measure your success on a website full of strangers.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Agree with everyone else.

If you want real, face to face meets then you will have to make the effort to attend a social or pop along to a club once things get a bit easier.

There is no short cut, not even for couples, you either meet or not, no half way.

Good luck.

By *ustdaveHantsMan  over a year ago

chippenham

Come down to Portsmouth it's banging down here in more ways than one

Failing that just keep trying OP.

Add more photos, get involved in forums or cam chats, people can't find you if they dint know of you. And be patient - seems to get the recurring advice to single guys on here

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Think of it like walking uphill on ice.

A confident but patient step and you'll keep moving forward.

Every time you stop to complain about lack of progress you'll slip back 2 steps and undo all the good work.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

I personally don’t think cam veris are all that helpful anyway. I only really look for meet in person ones.

If it’s frustrating you that much I’d definitely take a break.

8 months isn’t really that long on fab especially since covid .

As others have advised, a social event or clubs would be your best option, check the search feature for events. for veri, cams (as mentioned) doesn’t get as much backing as an in person meet.

Social events are much better for getting your face around and people getting a feel of who you are.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I personally don’t think cam veris are all that helpful anyway. I only really look for meet in person ones.

If it’s frustrating you that much I’d definitely take a break."

Exactly this. I want to be sure this person won't murder me. Cam won't tell me that.

Stop thinking of it as a site that you can 'crack'. There are people behind all of these usernames. Just try to get to know a few of them.

By *ewfie02Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Go to a club and have a great night out. Meet people and talk to them.

You joined 8 months ago ...is your success rate with females higher in civi street?

"

Exactly this. I want to be sure this person won't murder me. Cam won't tell me that.

Stop thinking of it as a site that you can 'crack'. There are people behind all of these usernames. Just try to get to know a few of them.

"

“I want to be sure this person won’t murder me”

Just to touch on this also!

On my old account I had people messaging Veri’s to try and arrange meets with me, some asking my veri’s not to tell me they had arranged this or that they were going to be at the meet.

This site is like any other site, cation is definitely something all should take when meeting people from the internet.

In person meet veri’s from an active and seemingly credible profile is definitely something people look for.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ye I'm sure those are the only reasons that you aren't getting meets.

I always find it amusing when excuses like all women want this or that is the reason why they aren't having any luck on here.But yet they never look at what they might be doing wrong may be the issue .

Plenty of men have luck on here and all of them started off unveried. Plenty don't fit in the categories you have laid out OP either but yet they have all managed to get meets off here.

Yes the ratio is way off of women to men but those who actually make an effort and if things are not working out for them they change their approach as well.If you find the site is taking a toll on you take a break and come back when you aren't frustrated and pissed off about it all .

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Been here a while now and spoke to countless people in chatrooms on cam. But no one wants to verify men. With you females

"

For every profile you think that says black men I can absolutely guarantee I can show you one that says white men….

People are so fixated by a few things… the things that exclude them and chasing the unrealistic…. And thinking everything is against them!

Look… swinging is a jigsaw, fab swingers is just one part of that… there are other avenues, use them…. The more avenues you use, the more you differentiate yourself from others, the more people will see you for you rather than some generic entity

And sometimes you have to look at yourself in the mirror and honestly say “well what can I do to make myself better, to present myself better, to sell myself better!!!”

Only you can help you… you are your best seller!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

This of this to prove a point… not picking on you but the general statement I am about to make applies

So… your profile is part of the jigsaw I talked about in my post above! Your profile is your own glittering shop window to the world!!

So… looking at yours…. How would someone know that they were the person for you????

The answer…. They wouldn’t!!! You don’t mention them at all… it’s all “I”…. People are lovely, but they are not mind readers!!

Think about what you are writing, and who you are appealing to…

By *angerous123Man  over a year ago

Leeds

This place really isn't reflective of real life. It's a bubble where women often have more sexual value than they'd have in real life and men have less. As a single man if this is the only avenue you've got then unless you've a very thick skin, it won't do your mental health and confidence any good.

Get out to the clubs, speak to people face to face and you'll level the playing field somewhat.

This of this to prove a point… not picking on you but the general statement I am about to make applies

So… your profile is part of the jigsaw I talked about in my post above! Your profile is your own glittering shop window to the world!!

So… looking at yours…. How would someone know that they were the person for you????

The answer…. They wouldn’t!!! You don’t mention them at all… it’s all “I”…. People are lovely, but they are not mind readers!!

Think about what you are writing, and who you are appealing to… "

This, looking at your profile , apart from the party and club scene you mentioned I really don't get what you are looking for. More effort in the pics would help.

Also being a smoker means your off q lot of peoples lists even though you say you won't smoke while with them. Non smokers can smell smoke off a smoker, and many don't like it all.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"

‘With you females it’s like a minefield’

Not all women want over 6ft, black guys and bulls.

By *rooperRedMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

This place can be an absolute soul destroyer. Nothing makes sense, there's no such thing as fairness, and you could be the greatest guy in the world and not get a single reply while some guy whose entire profile is a dick pic and "i lik sexx" has got a hundred veris. Remember that the ratio of men to women is probably at least in the high hundreds. You're just a small minnow in a very large ocean.

Keep plugging, but don't put all your eggs in the Fab basket.

"

Message some loose women instead of frigid ones. That’s your problem right there matey. Once you do that buy a stick for beating them away with. Crowd control important. No tasers though, bit harsh.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

It’s not just men that have issues you know.

By *ORNYGUY1170Man  over a year ago

PENRYN

I totally agree with you mate , so many people chat and arrange meets only to be ignored and left like a lemon waiting !

» Add a new message to this topic