FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fabswingers, damn I thought it was Fabsingers

Fabswingers, damn I thought it was Fabsingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouGotMaleNW OP   Man  over a year ago

North West

ah well whilst I am here, anybody love singing? I have performed on stage for years and always nice to hear from some singers who love karaoke and musical theatre, let's face it, it would be a great icebreaker for a social. Sing together then swing together. Lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love to sing!....I can't sing, but I don't care in the car, in the shower, I'm not fussy. Love a karaoke

"I love to sing!....I can't sing, but I don't care in the car, in the shower, I'm not fussy. Love a karaoke "

Same! Love it, can’t do it, don’t care

North West

"I love to sing!....I can't sing, but I don't care in the car, in the shower, I'm not fussy. Love a karaoke

Same! Love it, can’t do it, don’t care "

Absolutely... Its the best thing. Just let go and get into it.. I love harmonising on Duets etc. . Its totally my little escape.

Yep, music on as much as I can,absolutely love to belt out a song, I'm a terrible singer but it's all about enjoying it (unless you're within earshot of someone else then I feel sorry for their poor eardrums

North West

"Yep, music on as much as I can,absolutely love to belt out a song, I'm a terrible singer but it's all about enjoying it (unless you're within earshot of someone else then I feel sorry for their poor eardrums "

I'm sure that's not true. lol. Singing helps people deal with a lot of problems. Unless unfortunately the singing is worse than the initial problem. Only then you know its getting pretty bad.

Love the karaoke

I remember when my youngest daughter was very little, I inadvertently made her cry with my singing

Bloody snowflake!

North West

"I remember when my youngest daughter was very little, I inadvertently made her cry with my singing

Bloody snowflake! "

Maybe it was a very touching performance. Lol

Nice spin on it!

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I love to sing too.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

" ah well whilst I am here, anybody love singing? I have performed on stage for years and always nice to hear from some singers who love karaoke and musical theatre, let's face it, it would be a great icebreaker for a social. Sing together then swing together. Lol. "

A little anecdote surrounding the title Swingers.

Back in the mid 70's, I was a member of a Choir based near Camberwell in South London, with the title "Singers" incorporated into our name.

We were travelling by ferry to France ahead of several performances at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. We were on an early morning ferry from Dover, and we heard the public address announcement by the Restaurant, "calling the Camberwell Swingers for breakfast!"

A few giggles went around all of us, especially as the request was repeated several times!

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I love musical theatre... however last time I tried to join the company local to where I have moved to I felt so unwelcome

By *lackieMan  over a year ago

Swinton

I like doing karaoke ?? in my local pub on Saturday night

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

I thought it was a forum for garden swing enthusiasts. I've been quite shocked.

By *oyseekerMan  over a year ago

preston

I'm a Pro Singer in the shower lol I'm not very good but i would rather sing than talk,i love to sing my head off lol i sound amazing to myself lol i find music and song soothing

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I have a decent voice and nearly joined a band at one point. However work and the lack of 'stage confidence' held me back. Prefer to watch and listen.

By *ragoniteMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hell yes! First up at karaoke even when stone cold sober!

"Yep, music on as much as I can,absolutely love to belt out a song, I'm a terrible singer but it's all about enjoying it (unless you're within earshot of someone else then I feel sorry for their poor eardrums

I'm sure that's not true. lol. Singing helps people deal with a lot of problems. Unless unfortunately the singing is worse than the initial problem. Only then you know its getting pretty bad. "

My cat gets all stressed when I start singing, I think we can safely say it's pretty bad

By *usman 199Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Love singing . Sang at my sons wedding . Not fantastic but it is really good for the sole

» Add a new message to this topic