FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Questions answers honestly

Questions answers honestly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are women on fab only interested in big cocks 2q. How shallow and sell scented are people on fab answer it truthfully be honest. M 3q what about men and women who have not been blessed by nature do we really not include them do we really put them in the garbage bin be honest be truthful how many times have you trust somebody who’s replied to your portfolio 4q are swingers really what they say they are open minded broadminded kind loving caring understanding tolerant it’s a new year new beginning think about your own actions treat people nice we all can’t be blessed by God but we do have feelings and we are people make someone’s day have fun with them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Q5 what is a paragraph

Q6 what is a comma

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Viva la revolution!

Happy new year!

Ban the bomb!

Delete as appropriate, not really sure what’s going on.

Is this just another why can’t I meet anybody whinge?

Make my day. Have sex with me.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Crumbs OP, people aren't self centered if they are attracted to something, it's called preferences. Like a thread last night said I couldn't be sexy at my weight. That's their opinion they're entitles to it, I just don't happen to agree.

I'm sorry someone may or may not have been unkind to you. But everyone on here seeks different things it's the way life is.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

OP, sorry I'm not the person to really be answering about the pros and cons of cock size (have got one, not a part of my anatomy that I'm really that fond of, also, not really that fond of them on others either). However I hope that you don't get too dispirited by the sort of answers you're getting here, this is a topic where most posters will usually take the piss. I don't know how new you are to the forums, but it can get a bit depressing reading people's attempts to be humorous at your expense.

With reference to your questions though, IMHO it's not so much how big it is, it's what you do with it. Also there is more to do with the whole package of who you are than just your cock size.

Women liking big dicks isn't the problem, there's more that don't care. It's blokes thinking their dick is their biggest asset, regardless of its size.

By *byeguysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Paisley

Calm down man. People are entitled to want what they want. Nobody owes you anything just because they’re a part of a certain community.

I dont think all woman on here are just after big cocks. Just cos there big doesn't mean they are the best. Everyone is diffrent and after diffrent things

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Not sure a fictional character can bless people with anything.

"Women liking big dicks isn't the problem, there's more that don't care. It's blokes thinking their dick is their biggest asset, regardless of its size."

They should focus on the size of their chip on their shoulder not size of their dick.

By *ark RumMan  over a year ago

Bucks

You find women like cocks big or small. Just make sure the cock doesn't come out in personality OP

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

[Removed by poster at 02/01/22 21:51:40]

"Make my day. Have sex with me. "

Yes Ma'am

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

No they like average ones too luckily

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Yes, all we’re interested in are 10in cocks. Nothing else will do.

Well, I like big ones. Physically, it just works better for me.

I’d never shame anyone though, or be hurtful about it.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"Crumbs OP, people aren't self centered if they are attracted to something, it's called preferences. Like a thread last night said I couldn't be sexy at my weight. That's their opinion they're entitles to it, I just don't happen to agree.

I'm sorry someone may or may not have been unkind to you. But everyone on here seeks different things it's the way life is.

If it helps, I think your hella sexy!"

As are you beautiful

And I guess that is kind of the point of my ramblings, not everyone will find you sexy that's ok because there are plenty who will

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

"Crumbs OP, people aren't self centered if they are attracted to something, it's called preferences. Like a thread last night said I couldn't be sexy at my weight. That's their opinion they're entitles to it, I just don't happen to agree.

I'm sorry someone may or may not have been unkind to you. But everyone on here seeks different things it's the way life is. "

If it helps, I think you're hella sexy!

So many men say teir cock is small when it just isn't. Not something to focus on & often kore in the head of the man that anyone else

Sympathise with you on how the vast majority of men are treated on here. No joke being lonely ! It's pretty cruel but hey that's fine these days to treat men like dirt

You look fin face-wise, which is the main thing.

Try & pick yourself up & , if it's not a one incher then stop focusing on it as SOOO many many men say the same & they are beating themselves up

Good luck

Ginge loves a big one, it's pretty much a pre requisite of any meet.

I'm average, go figure.

Don't worry about what others want OP, it's their business.

Max

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

1/No, 2/sometimes, a little bit, 3/no, 4/ probably

Do I win something?

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Are women on fab only interested in big cocks 2q. How shallow and sell scented are people on fab answer it truthfully be honest. M 3q what about men and women who have not been blessed by nature do we really not include them do we really put them in the garbage bin be honest be truthful how many times have you trust somebody who’s replied to your portfolio 4q are swingers really what they say they are open minded broadminded kind loving caring understanding tolerant it’s a new year new beginning think about your own actions treat people nice we all can’t be blessed by God but we do have feelings and we are people make someone’s day have fun with them"

Q1 - No it is what they do with it that counts.

Q2 - We are on Fab for our enjoyment, if we meet and things progress to the bedroom we will hopefully ensure that all have a good time but ultimately we chose people based on what we find attractive and if that makes us shallow or self-centred so be it.

Q3 - See answer above, what we find attractive is what drives us to meet. We don't do pity shags.

Q4 - Swingers are a cross-section of society so some will be broadminded, some will not. If we were all the same Fab would be a very dull place.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

[Removed by poster at 02/01/22 22:02:48]

shits creek

Make someone's day, have fun with them"

Why? Why should I have sex with someone I don't want to to make them feel better?

I'm not "blessed" with big tits. And? That will put some people off as I haven't got what they want, yet for others it won't be an issue in the slightest. If someone didn't want to put their dick in me because of it so be it, it doesn't matter.

Not all women want big dicks and I find it disappointing that you seem to believe that's the case, and think that actually, you're the one being shallow by not understanding all women aren't the same.

Holding out for someone who ticks all your boxes isn't shallow, and to try to guilt people into handing out sympathy fucks is pretty low.

"Make someone's day, have fun with them"

Why? Why should I have sex with someone I don't want to to make them feel better?

I'm not "blessed" with big tits. And? That will put some people off as I haven't got what they want, yet for others it won't be an issue in the slightest. If someone didn't want to put their dick in me because of it so be it, it doesn't matter.

Not all women want big dicks and I find it disappointing that you seem to believe that's the case, and think that actually, you're the one being shallow by not understanding all women aren't the same.

Holding out for someone who ticks all your boxes isn't shallow, and to try to guilt people into handing out sympathy fucks is pretty low."

well you have bigger tits than me

Thank you for your honesty and being truthful enjoy fabs

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

Some are, some aren’t. Very much like everything else in life.

[Removed by poster at 02/01/22 23:03:38]

"Women liking big dicks isn't the problem, there's more that don't care. It's blokes thinking their dick is their biggest asset, regardless of its size."

This!!

To phoenix flames Would like to talk privately but can’t message you as your portfolio settings stops me from messaging you

By *uietly_KinkyMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Women liking big dicks isn't the problem, there's more that don't care. It's blokes thinking their dick is their biggest asset, regardless of its size.

This!! "

Unfortunately, one's belief in that rather suffers when one sees the number of womens' and couples' profiles on here that specifically require bigger cocks.

shits creek

"Women liking big dicks isn't the problem, there's more that don't care. It's blokes thinking their dick is their biggest asset, regardless of its size.

This!!

Unfortunately, one's belief in that rather suffers when one sees the number of womens' and couples' profiles on here that specifically require bigger cocks."

As I said earlier. Many men folk like big boobs which I don't have. There are plenty of others that have no preference about boob size. Same as there are plenty of folk who have no preference about dick size. No point stressing over the peeps who want what you ain't got, just means you ain't compatible sexually, doesn't mean they won't break bread with you at a dinner table.

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Oh dear note to self, stop being selfish and think of the small penis people

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"To phoenix flames Would like to talk privately but can’t message you as your portfolio settings stops me from messaging you"

I’m not looking to chat.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

It's always difficult at this time of year.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"Oh dear note to self, stop being selfish and think of the small penis people"

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

"Make my day. Have sex with me. "

Oh go on then.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

No they are not after big cocks, there's a fair few on here treat the place like a straight dating site, and ultimately want the whole package with wedded bliss and believe me I've had dealings with one or two. However some might also be looking for a big cock as part of that package, but settling for average bears for practice until their dream machine comes into view.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

No. Women like various sized cocks and off Fab it’s mostly about the bloke it’s attached to. On Fab it seems more cock sized based because it’s a sex site, women have plenty of men to choose from and they can select one for their current mood.

It’s not personal, but it’s just like going into Ann Summers and selecting a dildo “off the shelf”.

» Add a new message to this topic