FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dance the night away

Dance the night away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omfoolerykent OP   Man  over a year ago

dartford

This is for all the sexy dancers out there, so let us know what is your passion, Salsa, Ceroc, Ballroom, West Coast Swing or anything else that gets you moving?

Personally I started with Salsa, now dancing Ceroc but I am up for anything. I think Argentine Tango looks hot and worth a try

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is for all the sexy dancers out there, so let us know what is your passion, Salsa, Ceroc, Ballroom, West Coast Swing or anything else that gets you moving?

Personally I started with Salsa, now dancing Ceroc but I am up for anything. I think Argentine Tango looks hot and worth a try "

wish I could dance properly and look good . Think alot of it comes from confidence doesn't it ? Or having a partner that helps you out

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

NYE Winter Gardens Blackpool,Northern Soul. We danced too much lol neither of us old buggers could walk properly the next day. XXX

Got to get some better fitness for next time pmsl

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

The Van Halen song is excellent...Dance the Night Away is from their second album. As far as dancing goes...I am up for anything from Ballroom to headbanging similar to Angus Young!

» Add a new message to this topic