FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is anyone in the Guinness book of records

Is anyone in the Guinness book of records

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or is anyone intrested in being a record holder ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asepaul71Man  over a year ago

Buxton

Longest time on fab and least meets, I could hold that record lol

"Longest time on fab and least meets, I could hold that record lol"
There might be alot of us goin for that record mate

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

If there was a record for "getting to really difficult places by wheelchair" then I'd be up for breaking that one.....

"If there was a record for "getting to really difficult places by wheelchair" then I'd be up for breaking that one..... "
where do you find the hardest to get too ? Or is there any places you can't go but would really want to

North West

"If there was a record for "getting to really difficult places by wheelchair" then I'd be up for breaking that one..... where do you find the hardest to get too ? Or is there any places you can't go but would really want to "

I took it to a beach in Mallorca called Cala Torta. It required the scaling of rocks, cliff paths, soft sand etc. Took me fucking ages and everyone who saw me thought I was nuts, but the sense of satisfaction upon arriving and also getting back to the car was immense.

I struggle with muddy grass etc. One simply ploughs a hole. I wish I could do more in the Great British countryside. You can rent electric chairs with massive tyres but I want to get myself up the mountain. Not a motor.

"If there was a record for "getting to really difficult places by wheelchair" then I'd be up for breaking that one..... where do you find the hardest to get too ? Or is there any places you can't go but would really want to

I took it to a beach in Mallorca called Cala Torta. It required the scaling of rocks, cliff paths, soft sand etc. Took me fucking ages and everyone who saw me thought I was nuts, but the sense of satisfaction upon arriving and also getting back to the car was immense.

I struggle with muddy grass etc. One simply ploughs a hole. I wish I could do more in the Great British countryside. You can rent electric chairs with massive tyres but I want to get myself up the mountain. Not a motor. "

yeh I guess they don't make the country side very wheelchair friendly do they

North West

"If there was a record for "getting to really difficult places by wheelchair" then I'd be up for breaking that one..... where do you find the hardest to get too ? Or is there any places you can't go but would really want to

I struggle with muddy grass etc. One simply ploughs a hole. I wish I could do more in the Great British countryside. You can rent electric chairs with massive tyres but I want to get myself up the mountain. Not a motor. yeh I guess they don't make the country side very wheelchair friendly do they "

It's the wheelchair that's the problem, not the grass/mountain's fault

I struggle with muddy grass etc. One simply ploughs a hole. I wish I could do more in the Great British countryside. You can rent electric chairs with massive tyres but I want to get myself up the mountain. Not a motor. yeh I guess they don't make the country side very wheelchair friendly do they

It's the wheelchair that's the problem, not the grass/mountain's fault "

maybe they should design an off road wheelchair with like tank tracks on instead of wheels.

North West

I struggle with muddy grass etc. One simply ploughs a hole. I wish I could do more in the Great British countryside. You can rent electric chairs with massive tyres but I want to get myself up the mountain. Not a motor. yeh I guess they don't make the country side very wheelchair friendly do they

It's the wheelchair that's the problem, not the grass/mountain's fault maybe they should design an off road wheelchair with like tank tracks on instead of wheels. "

They exist, but as electric (i.e not manual) machines and they are immensely expensive. I'm a weirdo and want to use my own shoulder power to wheel myself everywhere, mountains included. I could get some fatter wheels/tyres for the back (not cheap) but it's the front castors that are the problem. You can get something called a FrontWheel but it's only really good for flattish offroading. I've taken mind offroad, just not through too much mud

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's the wheelchair that's the problem, not the grass/mountain's fault maybe they should design an off road wheelchair with like tank tracks on instead of wheels.

They exist, but as electric (i.e not manual) machines and they are immensely expensive. I'm a weirdo and want to use my own shoulder power to wheel myself everywhere, mountains included. I could get some fatter wheels/tyres for the back (not cheap) but it's the front castors that are the problem. You can get something called a FrontWheel but it's only really good for flattish offroading. I've taken mind offroad, just not through too much mud "

Mountain Trike and Trekinetic have manual ones but crazy expensive.

By *ittermolassesMan  over a year ago

manchester

I am. I was in the worlds biggest Timewarp

Dance. Admittedly i was amongst thousands of others. But still, it’s better than nothing…

» Add a new message to this topic